Replies

• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    gy9wcdozc8qn.jpg
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    I am failing and am now at the point where I have gained back 15 of my 25 pound weight loss. I need to get my eating under control and move more.

So...
    JFT - Saturday Jan 25
    2L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of movement
    Gratitude Journal

I am leaving to go do some shopping for Michaela’s birthday party tomorrow. Her birthday was Jan 3, but Lauryn allows the gap to make it further from Christmas. We always buy her something to open on the 3rd though.

Then I need to clean and do laundry.

Have a great day everyone

Hi Sister... No looking down, or looking back. We got you. If it left before, it will go again. And we're not disappointed in you, we're loving you. We've all had this to happen. We are chugging over the weight loss track, full throttle, then we derail, or run out of steam. The best part about this thread ( track), We all show up to help put the coal in the boiler. Another Day... Another Chance to Try. 💝 🤗🙏😍 Love you @Snowflake1968

Awe! Thank you Mary I Just love you.
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Made all my goals
    -Stays around 1k calorie in green
    -did my Zwift ride, that one hurt
    -only drank about 1/2 a beer
    -payed bills
    -did some laundry

Goals for Sunday:

-tour de Zwift ride
    -stay in Green -aiming for at least 500 cal in green
    -laundry
    -House clean a little
    -grocery shop
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Had a great day yesterday in every way other than getting a bit stressed by some stuff in the evening and then eating a load of the treats I’d tried so hard to avoid! But its done now, and I’ve logged big deficits through the rest of the week so - if I get straight back on track today - it should make little difference.

Weighed myself today for the first time since before the operation, and I have around 5-10 lbs to lose to get to my happiest weight. Perfectly do-able and I’m ready to focus on this now as the healing is well underway. Keeping today fairly simple as we are all tired from the sleepover.

Saturday goals recap:
    Get kids up and ready ✅
    Kids to do homework straight after breakfast ✅
    Groceries ✅
    Workout (Walk not gym) ✅
    Move mattresses and TV for sleepover party ✅
    Pack cake and sweet cones and head to venue by 2:45 ✅
    Party 3:30-5:30 ✅
    Set up snack plates and heat mac and cheese ✅
    Hydrate! ✅
    Stay within calorie goal ❎
    Bed by 12❎

Sunday goals:
    up and weigh, shower and wound check ✅
    Make pancake mix and lay out breakfast table ✅
    Laundry
    Message childminder re schedule tomorrow
    Email teacher reply
    Tidy spare room
    Thank yous for gifts etc
    Walk with the kids
    Get school uniform laid out
    Bed by 10
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 955 Member
    Options

JFT Saturday 25th

Eat under maintenance not sure
    Back exercises no, really need to do this!
    Be positive yes
    No snacking one biscuit
    Keep packing... and cleaning...and decluttering... yes, lots done :)

@Snowflake1968, I also feel like I'm failing miserably at the moment. I want to be slimmer, but I can't seem to find the determination to actually do it! I know from experience that I will have to be really committed to sticking to a low amount of calories for quite a long time, and it's not fun is it?! At least we are both still turning up here, which means we haven't given up on doing it.

Planning on today going well. There are no "treat things" in the house (if I don't buy them I can't eat them) so won't be snacking. May have one glass of wine whilst watching my favourite TV programme tonight (on the pretext of clearing my kitchen cupboards before moving :) )

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Morning! I went out last night and got to bed much later than normal, so I slept in an extra half hour today, but now I’m in a bit of a rush to get to church. I’m singing for the 7:30 mass and we have a new accompanist coming in and I’m a bit nervous on how it will go. 🎶

Saturday
    - stay green🟢
    - Hydrate🟢
    - Go for walk🟢
    - Pick up piece of trash while out🟢
    - Dishes🟢
    - Laundry🟢
    - Yearbook photos!🔴
    - Make budget goals with DH for 2020🟢
    - Music prep for tomorrow🟢
    - Clean out car🔴

JFT Sunday:
    - Sing for 2 masses today
    - Stop by a fundraiser for Australia wildlife
    - Meal prep a few dishes
    - One load of laundry
    - Make sure downstairs rooms stay clean
    - Stay green
    - Hydrate
    - Pick up one piece of trash from the street
    - Go for a walk

Life is good! I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! A decent cup of coffee makes such a difference :)

I'm calling yesterday a draw in the battle of Me vs. Daily Goals. I'm still struggling with motivation, even for some of the things I usually enjoy or really want to do. The short days and cold grey January weather don't help. I'm starting my exercise program at the gym tomorrow, so hopefully that will help with both motivation and mood.

I've also been bouncing around the same 2.5 lb range on the scale all month, which is a little dispiriting. I don't really want to increase my deficit, so I guess I need to tighten up my logging and move more.

Goals for Saturday, January 25, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit - √
    • 2 hours on household chores – 25 %
    • Pick up yogurt and decent coffee - √- Turned into 8 bags of groceries!
    • Start planning Spring Break trip with younger son – X
    • Start a book from my TBR pile – √ - Read the first chapter in Susan Orleans’ The Library Book.

JFT Goals for Sunday, January 26, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit
    • Finish dinner prep (moussaka, tzatziki, and sangria) before heading out
    • Walk in the park
    • Call son about trip
    • Dinner with my daughter’s family
    • Prep for Monday class
    • Pack gym bag
    • Reflection journal
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,326 Member
    Options
    Pretty successful weekend, though we didn’t find a dress and her tie was not great. Home note with a cough. Ugh. Here is to staying on track and feeling better.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt - the determination is lacking in me too. I just am struggling to care enough right now. It seems that the harder Rodger is trying to lose the more I want to go the opposite way.

I will get back to it though, I have to or I’m not going to have clothes to wear as I got rid of all of my bigger ones as I lost.

I did not complete any of my goals yesterday. I feel if I could start getting those met I would actually get my gumption back.

I’ll post goals today again because I need to build the habit of doing it. I know it’s going to be hard to meet though because we are going to Michaela’s birthday party this afternoon.

Lauryn allowed her to invite all of the little girls in her preschool using the same principle as Jonah’s where less than half accept. All of them accepted for Michaela so there will be 12 3-4 year old girls at this party. It should be fun!

JFT - Sunday Jan 26
    2l of water
    Log all food
    Move 15 minutes
    Gratitude journal
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I am failing and am now at the point where I have gained back 15 of my 25 pound weight loss. I need to get my eating under control and move more.

You are not disappointing anyone ... you are human like the rest of us. Losing weight is hard, because for years, that was our coping mechanism .. stress = food ,etc. You have been under tremendous stress this past year, and with a new job you are doing. So I hope you give yourself a huge pat on the back, that you are still trying. It is hard. Losing weight and keeping it off is hard. But so proud of you. You are there for everyone else.

I did nothing but eat the past 2 days, so I know how you feel. Even though I tell myself that food will not help .. its what we've done all our life to cope with things.

So like you, today is a reset day. Today is a day we take care of ourself .. the water, the eating protein and veggies. I know you can do it. You were my inspiration last year .... and I know you can do it again. This is just a setback. We're all here for you!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Some of my workouts

Great workout Mary! Love seeing you back posting!!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 I’m so sorry that the numbers are worrying. I will be thinking of you and hoping for positive outcomes from the biopsy. Big hugs xx
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @mytime6630. I feel for you and your husband, we’re still waiting for my husband’s biopsy results and it’s no fun. Sending you hugs.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    @mytime6630. I feel for you and your husband, we’re still waiting for my husband’s biopsy results and it’s no fun. Sending you hugs.

Oh -- I did not know that. Hugs to you also, and hoping your results are good. They told us we will not get results until thursday.