Bootie Busters September Challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    We are keeping our name.

I will look into the rest day question

Yes, Femtec, that is OK - I don't want to lose you as you are too awesome!! Just be sure to keep up with your exercises.

My starting weight is 262 (boo but it is what it is).

Go Bootie Busters!!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Help! I still need starting weights from

Neonpink
    BeilaLin
    BroDave

You may have given them to me already (and if so, my apologies - trying to start 3 teams is a a lot of work!) but please send to me today. This will be your starting weight!

Thank you!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Everyone - PLEASE WELCOME Sandyslosenit and Topsking2010 to our team!! Welcome to both of you!

This is an excercize challenge team. Please scoll up through this message board and read the Rules and this weeks Challenges. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. If you would like to PM me, feel free.

As today is September 1st, you are now on the team and playing the game. We are all here to help each other individually and as a TEAM. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Welcome aboard!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 208
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone !! I'm glad to be part of your team. My start weight is 248lbs. : ( , can't wait to see that change - lol !! I'm a pygmy today.
    Go bootie busters !!!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone !! I'm glad to be part of your team. My start weight is 248lbs. : ( , can't wait to see that change - lol !! I'm a pygmy today.
    Go bootie busters !!!

Welcome Sandy!
  • BeilaLin
    Options
    After looking at the challenges and realizing how I had a hard time in last month's challenge (just the last 2 weeks of Aug), I feel that I will be inconsistent with exercise and will not be able to CHARGE as much as I wanted to.

I'm going to be doing more Yoga, more running (training for marathon), and STUDYING FOR GRE (Sept 25) so this challenge (along with my FOOD CHALLENGE which starts TODAY JOIN NOW ----> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332112-team-weapons-of-mass-reduction-september-forum-1<---- ) will be too much for me.

Backing out....

sorry peeps!

Thanks Ralphcurt for organizing it though!

Good luck to all!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Start weight 191.8lbs

I will be following the Pygmy exercises mainly as I will be doing other exercise to.

1/9 food&water challenge complete and Pygmy exercises complete
  • BroDave
    Options
    Sep 1 complete diet and exercise and water
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Day 1- (09/01) - Completed Food, water and exercise challenges!
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    09/01 - Completed Food, water and exercise challenges!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    09/01 - Completed Food, water and exercise challenge
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Day 1- (09/01) - Completed Food, water and exercise challenges!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Everybody - PLEASE WELCOME IUR NEWEST TEAMMATE!!! Since Beila Lin had to quit, we are fortunate enough that a rocker like dkjohnson has joined our team. Welcome DK!!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Pygmy exercise complete. Food and water complete.
    Sorry but I can only log in the morning it's the only time I'll have Internet access all week. On a hiking/camping trip !! Getting lots of exercise this week ; )
    I never log my exercises on my food diary, so I was wondering for this callenge if I needed to start doing that or if just putting it here was fine.
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Just posting here is all we need for the Team's purposes. Enjoy your hiking / camping trip! Perfect weekend I hope.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    09/02 - Completed Food, water and exercise challenge (It would be impossible for me to eat over 2300 calories today which is what im looking at now!)
  • BroDave
    Options
    09/02 - Completed Food, water and exercise challenge
  • dkjohnson
    Options
    Hello Ralph!
    Thank you for getting back to me; yes I am very excited about the challenge for September. I was involved in the August Challenge. My weight as of today is 216 I have lost 35 lbs. since Jan. 2011. I am 57 years old; and have let this weight be a part of my life way too long. I have been married for 35 years. We have three children ages 32, 30, 24, and a 5 year old "grand"daughter. We had two dogs a lab who had to be put down in August due to health reasons; she was 15 years old and a bassett hound who is sad without his friend. I work full time as a Community Habiliation Manager in the mental health field, I've worked for the company 16 years. I am from Louisville, KY. Let me know if you need any more information.
    Debbie
  • dkjohnson
    Options
    Started September Challege today 9/1/2011. weight is 216
    day 1: completed 50 squat kicks
    50 jumping jacks
    50 crunches
    50 mountain climbers
    50 wood chops
    50 globe jumps

64 oz. water today

GO ME!!!!!