saggy breasts and only 21

I spend way to much time wording about it.
I never had perky breasts even when I weighed more, but now that I lose weight they look terrible. They have not shrunk much still fit the same cup different band size, but they look deflated and empty.
I'm only 21 is there a way for them to get better?
I still have 20ish pounds to lose.
My biggest insecurity are my breasts, I'm young and have the breasts of a 40 year old woman that had like five kids. :(

Replies

• katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    hey cheer up it means you've got them! I think everyone has this problem and honestly all I can say is try and do some chest exercises which will build the muscles up and improve an appearance. But you have to do a lot of work. I've looked at videos on YouTube, for upper chest and cable exercises. As a woman I like the cables a lot because it offers some gentle resistance and moves with you. Everyone has their thing. But cables are great for chest.
    Otherwise, push up bras
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,895 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Her profile says she was active January 25th. I hope she'll come back and give an update. I'd love to know too.

Well someone should tag her. @momentai How are the girls hanging now?

I think you are tagged automatically when someone replies to a thread you started (?)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    i read somewhere that bench press is to your boobs what squats is to your butt.