Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Posts: 754Member Member Posts: 754Member Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    No appetite because the antibiotics prescribed for my bronchitis ...

feel better.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 4,608Member Member Posts: 4,608Member Member
    Last night --cream of potato and celery soup with freshly grated PR on top. Chicken thighs browned in a non stick kettle--no added oil (leftover bones and skin were simmered later for chicken broth). Tuna salad on toasted crusts of bread.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,456Member Member Posts: 8,456Member Member
    Meatless Monday............ smoked tofu and veggie stir fry stuffed roasted eggplant.
    edited February 11
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,746Member Member Posts: 1,746Member Member
    Shepherd's Pie
    Risotto today. Made with carnoli rice, EVOO, finely chopped onion, celery, parsely, and carrot, white wine, chopped mushrooms, grated zucchini, cream, and freshly grated PR.
  • JennJ323JennJ323 Posts: 643Member Member Posts: 643Member Member
    Breaded and baked chicken breast, topped with a little marinara and shredded mozz cheese (a lazy chicken parm I suppose) with a side of spaghetti with marinara for my husband and daughter, for myself I made green beans in the air fryer.
  • rainingribbonsrainingribbons Posts: 535Member Member Posts: 535Member Member
    Tofu tacos with a pepita lime crema and cabbage, lime, and jalapeno slaw.
    edited February 12
  • fattypattytfattypattyt Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Stuffed red peppers with sauteed mushrooms, onions, celery, brown rice and pinto beans. I added left over home made vegetable spaghetti sauce until I got the consistency I wanted. Baked at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Served with a side of roasted beets. Tasty and Satisfying :)
  • tvm1970tvm1970 Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    Sweet potato and cauliflower curry with rice and garlic naan
  • mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Posts: 754Member Member Posts: 754Member Member
    Baked stuffed chicken sausage/mushroom/veg eggplant boats. Side salad.

yp0tq744342m.jpg
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,456Member Member Posts: 8,456Member Member
    Garlic and butter butterflied shrimp, crosscut fries, pickled red cabbage.
    Spaghetti with shrimp, EVOO, small piece of red pepper, black pepper, garlic, veg broth crystals, and white wine.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,746Member Member Posts: 1,746Member Member
    Last night dinner: 7.5 oz air fried chicken breast and riced cauliflower and sugar free bbq sauce. Also had light and fit vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries. Total calories: 442 and 67 grams of protein.
    blgsy71l382b.jpg
    edited February 12
  • karenscfldkarenscfld Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    My dinner last night was so delicious and easy. Califlower with Shrimp casserol. Very very low cabs.
    1/2 head of califlower chopped, place in a baking dish
    4 celery stalks, chopped, add to the baking dish.
    Place 12 ounces of peeled shrimp on top of the califlower and celery.
    In a sauce pan, melt two TBS of butter.
    Add 1 cup of heavy cream
    add one 1/2 a boursine herb cheese and 3 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese.
    add about 1 tsp of curry powder if you like the taste and salt and pepper

bring to a light boil and melt the cheeses.
    Pour over the califlower mixture.
    Chop about 1/4 cup of nuts (almonds or pecans) and top the baking dish
    sprinkle with parmesan cheese
    Bake for 35 minutes at 350.

This is yummy!!
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 4,701Member Member Posts: 4,701Member Member
    Seafood laksa made with commercial laksa. Making scratch laksa paste for the freezer tonight.
    y32t5mq4k05n.jpeg
  • hesn92hesn92 Posts: 5,839Member Member Posts: 5,839Member Member
    chicken and gnocchi soup with garlic bread
  • rlf27rlf27 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I made pork fajitas with yellow and red bell peppers, jallapenos, onion, mushrooms, garlic pintos and carnitas big dish!
    Sea bass in "acqua pazza" (crazy water). Take a large skillet, add EVOO and fry a garlic clove, add chopped tomatos, olives, about half a tumbler of water (liquid level should not go beyond half of the fish) salt and pepper. Simmer 10 min. Add cleaned fish and a little white wine, cover and cook 15-20 min turning once. My fish weren't very big--3 of them, if you've got bigger fish you'll need to cook them longer.
    I also made spinach in a non-stick frying pan with butter and a little salt.
    edited February 12
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 4,701Member Member Posts: 4,701Member Member
    I always lovethat crazy water description.
  • jjkh5970jjkh5970 Posts: 284Member Member Posts: 284Member Member
    Porkchops pan fried in olive oil, green beans, crock pot Mac and cheese