What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    How's the green light for somebody making a right turn and the walk? Okay light for someone crossing. The street is the same light. Basically... That's dangerous as f***.

I meant to say the fact that a green light for someone making a right turn is often the same for pedestrians crossing the street headed the same direction...

This is dangerous af
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Grown adults that dress, talk, and act ghetto... Whether they are from or not...

2qiyk80u565a.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Grown adults that dress, talk, and act ghetto... Whether they are from or not...

Obviously you have never walked the mean sidewa..... streets, yeah... streets of Manhattan Beach.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Children owning cellphones.

Whilst access to games aren't necessary, we never know if/when they might've to be their own hero {I always think of this: https://www.wtae.com/article/girl-5-left-alone-on-school-bus-for-nearly-6-hours/7463132}, someone else's by being able to immediately summon help and/or especially with the unfortunate prevalence of school shootings, their final moment to talk to their family or leave a text/voicemail. I remember hearing about many final voicemails via 9/11 that victim's family missed, that they never delete & cherish listening to those last "I love yous" & "Goodbyes".
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    People who take videos of accidents or anything bad that happens. Really? Your first instinct was to take out your phone?

YES! This!!!!