Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Anyone else getting "Application Error" issues?

2»

Replies

• mb_sumnermb_sumner Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Started a few weeks ago progressively worse and today to the point of making it completely non-functional
  • eppen5eppen5 Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Yup. Trying all night.
  • potmen69potmen69 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
  • eppen5eppen5 Posts: 18Member, Premium Member Posts: 18Member, Premium Member
    Still not working !!
  • buddy352buddy352 Posts: 30Member Member Posts: 30Member Member
    Is it just me or does this program seem very outdated? Not easy to navigate or user friendly. Maybe they should hire someone from Facebook?
  • teacherspet1teacherspet1 Posts: 139Member Member Posts: 139Member Member
    Yes same here.... Its been a few days now & only works intermittently...... 😕
  • try2againtry2again Posts: 3,560Member Member Posts: 3,560Member Member
    This is an older thread, but I've had this issue lately too on the website version. Just a helpful hint- when I reload the page, it seems to have performed whatever action (logging food) that I was attempting to do.
  • lindsaysflindsaysf Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    just in the last day or so I've been getting this - only for the food diary - and only on my desktop and laptop. My smartphone & tablet get the food diary just fine. I ran the diagnostic tests - nothing wrong there. I see that one thread about this problem goes back to 2018!
  • rfcoatesrfcoates Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Here it is, Feb 22, and it still fails constantly. What's going on? Where can I see what Tech Support is doing about the problem and the status of the fix?
  • snickerscharliesnickerscharlie Posts: 8,549Member Member Posts: 8,549Member Member
    Anyone else find it kind of telling that this old thread from 2018 is still getting revived for the same issue? :/
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 3,125Member Member Posts: 3,125Member Member
    all the time!
    edited February 22
  • kperk91kperk91 Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    It's at least 3 times a week that I get "site down for maintenance" errors when trying to get to the website.
  • try2againtry2again Posts: 3,560Member Member Posts: 3,560Member Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    It's at least 3 times a week that I get "site down for maintenance" errors when trying to get to the website.

Wow- only 3? *jealous*
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 4,704Member Member Posts: 4,704Member Member
    Ugh. Me too.
  • patrickaa5patrickaa5 Posts: 64Member, Premium Member Posts: 64Member, Premium Member
    This website has got to be the most "buggy" website I've ever been on. I swear over the last couple of years it only works maybe 60%-70% of the time. And I'm a premium member if that matters. Probably doesn't. Very frustrating.
  • GrandmaJackieGrandmaJackie Posts: 27,309Member Member Posts: 27,309Member Member
    If you actually go into the app that doesn’t happen! It only happens if I use chrome or edge as my browser.
  • COGypsyCOGypsy Posts: 604Member Member Posts: 604Member Member
    If you actually go into the app that doesn’t happen! It only happens if I use chrome or edge as my browser.

My app hasn't worked at all for probably six months. I can't even imagine how many times I deleted and reinstalled. I just use the browser on my phone for the forums and track on another site.
  • bmeadows380bmeadows380 Posts: 1,870Member Member Posts: 1,870Member Member

I have a hard time with the app - it takes forever to update whenever I make a change. I've been having trouble with the application error in the browser as well, and it happens whether I'm using explorer, edge, or firefox. Sometimes when i come back its' recorded what I was trying, sometimes it doesn't.

It was a lot worse last week, and yesterday, I didn't have trouble until the afternoon. so far, today has been good with no trouble.