Welcome New Members!

Replies

• maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    I just wanna improve my wellbeing and lose 5 Kgs. Feel free to add me
  • cathymaxam1
    cathymaxam1 Posts: 1 Member
    New to this program and just starting to learn the ropes. Somehow managed to get my first day's food and exercise data entered. Phew! 🐼
  • elestigmadecain
    elestigmadecain Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I am writing from Mexico City, I hope we can all reach our goals. Personally I want to reach 15% body fat, I am currently at 30%.
  • Madura32
    Madura32 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2020
    Good Morning to everyone online. My name is Richard, and I recently decided that I no longer was enjoying myself as a fat bas.tard. I am 5'10, and had reached a high of 295 lbs.

My days consisted of going to work (not eating during the day), and then coming home to gorge on whatever was available.

I am on day 4, and lost 9 lbs of water weight, as my body starts to adjust to a new lifestyle.
  • kylujaka
    kylujaka Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I been on my fitness pal for 35 days now, have lost 6 kgs already, hoping to loose quite a bit more yet. But I seem to have plateaued, this week.
  • Christine4069
    Christine4069 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! Looking for friends for motivation and support along my journey...feel free to add me 😊
  • CarlosFu7090
    CarlosFu7090 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there. Just getting started today. Nice to meet you all.
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Good morning my name is Emily I’m 27 I live in Rotherham, I have done slimming world for 2 years and lost 2stone I am at a happy weight now and looking to maintain and tone my body by doing more exercise and calorie counting. It’s lovely to meet you all and would be lovely to meet and make new friends along the way x
  • D13ntj3
    D13ntj3 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, I'm not really new, although I am new to the forum. I've been tracking my calories on and off since giving birth to my oldest son, who is just 7 now. Although I would like to lose some kg's, I mainly track calories and exercise to stay fit. My goal is to weigh less than 75 kg and I would like to run my first half-marathon in October.
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome on board everyone. Feel free to add me if you need new friends
  • Icurus22
    Icurus22 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello im new. looking for people to add to help with my weight loss... no idea what im doing lol 🤣😂
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Icurus22 wrote: »
    Hello im new. looking for people to add to help with my weight loss... no idea what im doing lol 🤣😂

Feel free to add me 😊
  • taylorgary77
    taylorgary77 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, I started using my fitness pal to monitor my weight loss. I decided to do a calorie deficit and it has really helped me with controlling my calorie intake. I tried fasting, diets, and nothing worked. Ten days ago I decided enough was enough so I purchased an apple watch to keep track of my calories that I've burned and in the last ten days I lost 8lbs and counting. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY EVERYONE.
  • ireneflor2396
    ireneflor2396 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I'm back after a year or more. I started using my fitness pal since i was in high school, but I've probably only used it to track my weight gain. I'm hoping I actually end up using it as a tool rather than just to log my weight and my binges. Here's to a new me.
  • Chocotarian
    Chocotarian Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. My name is Alita. Great to be here. :)
  • HurdJerryD
    HurdJerryD Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! New to the forum and just started clean keto, but have been doing keto for over 18 months.
  • athomas8409
    athomas8409 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. My name is Adriane. Just starting this app. Trying to get healthier and lose weight.
  • muchmemory
    muchmemory Posts: 2 Member
    I joined yesterday-Valentine’s 2020, otherwise known as <b>chocolate day. I didn’t get any, but even with none coming my way, it was challenging to keep below the 2000 calorie limit this imposes on a my highly active days.
    I’ve was successful in ~6 months one other time about 15 years ago getting down to my desired leaness. It was a similar calorie watch to this, I think, & very seriously restrictive on ”white carbs”. My shape & BMI lasted a couple of years before bread, pizza, rice, potatoes, & pasta etc was everywhere in my life, & still is. That stuff is pretty much unavoidable, but I due eat quite healthy otherwise.
    Good luck everyone. Feel free to add me
    Very best regards
    T
  • MADBLKCHEF
    MADBLKCHEF Posts: 2 Member
    Greetings and salutations!
    New member. 50 yr old married with 3 kids trying to get back in some type of shape! I'm a diabetic with high bp and cholesterol and let's add a sprinkling of acute sleep apnea for kicks and giggles!🤣🤣😅 Lol! Right now I'm big ole hunk of clay ready to be transformed...with baby steps of course. I live in the DMV area where I'm a chef by day and an Amazonian by night, so the challenge is finding the time to work out and eat right ALL the time. Any and all help, tips, motivation, and positive are more than welcomed
  • mrscsears
    mrscsears Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning!
    I have been working on myself for almost 2 years now. I am a CMA, Wife and Mom. I am also training for a 10k. I stated this journey at 360+ lbs. and after 18 months in WW and only loosing 15lbs, I needed to change. I have been ising This app the whole time, just not tracking my food.
    I can say I am officially down 25lbs, with a goal of 8 more by my birthday in April.