Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• bmc1027bmc1027 Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    Been a member a while but new to community. Feel free to add me
  • LadyRN76LadyRN76 Posts: 4,169Member Member Posts: 4,169Member Member
    Not new at all to MFP, starting back again because this is the one program related to accountability that works. Feel free to add me. I've been in the total newbie category before, so I know how it feels. You can do this. Trust me if I can do it, anyone can!
  • kerie_boo02kerie_boo02 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Been here for a while but just started again. Let’s be friends
  • trippea13trippea13 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hi all! I had this app awhile back but I had so much going on that it got put on the back burner. I promised myself that once the older kids went back to school and the youngest was old enough I would fully commit to this. Well that time is here. I've been going strong for a week so I figured it was time to reach out to the comunity 😁
    Hi everyone! We got this! Feel free to add me, I think having a supportive comunity is key to our success
    💛stay awesome everyone!💪
  • P4u1_SP4u1_S Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    hello everyone.
    I'm from Siberia)
    I'll be glad to make new friends;)
  • JoannaKhJoannaKh Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    not new ... but extra suport needed :)
  • brittanyMGee1910brittanyMGee1910 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    New to this. Need advice and support. Still learning how to use the app n do all this. Feel free to add me
  • AnnedreeahAnnedreeah Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Hello All =]
    I'm Andrea. I'm a returning user but I never took this seriously so I am starting out fresh. I have already lost 44 pounds and am needing help and support. Feel free to add me!
  • georgiana2387georgiana2387 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello everyone
  • kenyabucknerkenyabuckner Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello all
    My name is Kenya. I have had this app for a while but I have recently become active on it. I can use all the help and encouragement i can get. I am a real nervous about this weight loss journey but I look forward to the results
  • tgaudet123tgaudet123 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    So just getting started here I have been doing weight watchers but I don't want to pay the monthly fee for it anymore. I put in that I want to lose 1.5 a week. It gave me my calorie intake. When I excercise it's adding more calories. I believe even with the added calories for exercize it's what I need for losing the weight but wanted to confirm. I know not eating enough calories can be counter productive. I am 48 and have Hashimotos (hypothyrodism) so getting the weight off I need to seems even harder.
  • tbass2909tbass2909 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello. I am just starting out. Any tips on using the app or hints and tricks would be awesome. Let the journey begin!
  • availablavailabl Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi, first time using mfp ever, looking to gain ~20kgs in the long term and start working out cuz really skinny. Anyone gone through same process or similar hmu, any tips and suggestions appreciated. Feel free to add.
    edited September 6
  • anapal1anapal1 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    When people tell you that you look like a twig...
  • enly143enly143 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hey guys my name is Enly I’m 22 and I’ve been on and off this app since 2012. I recently had my second son 5 weeks ago and have lost 23 pounds with tracking my calories. I have a history of eating disorders so I want to do it right this time for my boys who are 10 months apart! I’m building my confidence and beginning to treat my body like a temple and love it because it’s mine and it’s done some amazing things! I will soon be starting exercising as soon as I’m cleared by my doctor which will be next week. I hope some of you will add me and we can inspire and support each other!
  • theMSAvengertheMSAvenger Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Hello! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself! I am a Multiple Sclerosis warrior and I'm learning to walk again. Some days are easier than others, but in the battle of the brain....well, I am trying to win!
  • EpilepsyWarriorEpilepsyWarrior Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Hi Im Kay and im new (again 😋).
    Im in my late 20s and Im looking for some like minded women for support.
    I have some mental health issues which often get in the way of working out and to be honest, life in general. Also have epilepsy and will soon be getting a full hysterectomy. Im very nervous about the weight gain. I dont weight my self often as I believe a lot of ppl get obsessed with the numbers instead of how they look and feel. Im also trying intermittent fasting.

If any of this is something you relate to I hope to get a friend request 😊

• inspiredjen34inspiredjen34 Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    I am here to help motive you as I need a bit of being pushed myself. Please feel free to add me.
  • surfbug808surfbug808 Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    I'm new. Active female in my mid-40s and signed up to help with weight-loss. I'm overweight for the first time in my life and my first time watching calories... So, it's a bit confusing for me as I focus on losing pounds and doing the right exercises to keep up metabolism etc. I'm good at restricting my food intake, and maintaining fitness regularly, though finding the best formula to work towards my current goals is the learning curve for me. Having support definitely helps! Looking forward to connecting.
  • jshuler2014jshuler2014 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Hi! I am 7 days in on my weight loss journey and consistently using MFP. I am following the Ketogenic diet. I am in my late 30’s and have bounced up and down with my weight for years but this will be my last. I’m doing this to get to my forever weight 🙌🏻💪🏻. Wishing you all a successful journey as well!