JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 104

Replies

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    edited February 2020
    @CamandJarvis That sheds some light. You have a current example of company attitude toward departing staff, so if you suspect that you will be early-terminated as soon as you give notice, and if you need the bonus to pay bills, then I would wait til I got back from vacation, and on the second day back (not the first) tell them you got a job offer the previous day and must, regrettably, give short notice. You're still taking a real chance on early termination or loss of bonus, but it sounds like you would be taking that chance no matter what you do.
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    @ShanMacTell
    Welcome....this challenge repeats every 10 days so be sure to find the round 105 challenge thread on the 17th and start with all of us!! Great way to stay accountable and support each others...shall I say...."ups and downs" in life and on the dang scale! 😉😎
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,642 Member
    @MomLarisa

th?id=OIP.pcnsuf1Ew3Ql3o1yDN6VFQHaE1&pid=Api&P=0&w=257&h=168

I hope you enjoyed a WONDERFUL day.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,629 Member
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10785245/just-give-me-10-days-round-105/p1?new=1
    @ShanMacTell
    Welcome....this challenge repeats every 10 days so be sure to find the round 105 challenge thread on the 17th and start with all of us!! Great way to stay accountable and support each others...shall I say...."ups and downs" in life and on the dang scale!