The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    Happy Sunday and welcome to the middle agers group all the newbies.

Has anyone had any fun this weekend? We're just taking it easy. My stupid back decided to be annoying and hurt this weekend but it's not going to interfere with my workouts. :)

Happy Sunday! I’m relatively new here (left a while but came back haha).

My fun begins today. I have 5 gallons of beer to bottle and another batch to brew. Gotta love a brew day! :)

Ooooh what kinda beer are you brewing?
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    Happy Race Day, y'all!

Race day?

Ali, I’m currently brewing a nut brown ale. I bottled a pumpkin ale (I know, out of season but it was a request lol) earlier.

Yum cheers. And why go with seasonal haha. Make your own seasons

Ali, I like the way you think! Cheers! 😊🍺
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Hey all!!!
  • KY_Angler
    Nan7114 wrote: »
    Hey all!!!

Hey Nan! I don’t know you, but I’ll say hi! 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning all, a beautiful stormy day here so far. Perfect for a roast lunch and a movie afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day :)
  • 307alicia
    307alicia Posts: 5 Member
    Hello!! New to the group. 41 years young 😉 wanting to get back into shape to have energy to run laps around my adult kids haaa. I need some accountability and motivation.
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Morning! Anyone else here the only early bird in a house full of people who love sleeping in?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Morning! Anyone else here the only early bird in a house full of people who love sleeping in?

I really wanted to sleep in today but of course woke up before everyone a few minutes ago
    Do I go get a coffee or just lounge in bed???
  • KY_Angler

I really wanted to sleep in today but of course woke up before everyone a few minutes ago

My vote is for both!
  • AliNouveau

My vote is for both!

I chose drinking my coffee while watching curling!!!! Does it get much more Canadian ?
    Well maybe if I had a poutine
  • KY_Angler

My vote is for both!

I chose drinking my coffee while watching curling!!!! Does it get much more Canadian ?

Throw in a Tim Hortons reference and even more Canadian!

• AliNouveau

My vote is for both!

I could go for an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese hahah.

I will admit I am going curling at 1 today. So I am having a very Canadian kinds day
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    my MIL sent a text that she had a dream last night I was pregnant...i'm like..HELL NO. Not ready to start over with the baby stage. EEK. Happy Monday all!!!!
  • KY_Angler
    I

My vote is for both!

I will admit I am going curling at 1 today. So I am having a very Canadian kinds day

That sounds fantastic! Maybe grab one for me too? You don’t have to eat it, just would be a nice gesture haha.

Omg! I’ve always wanted to try curling! This American is jealous...

• jwice78
    jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
    I’m 42 here , Eastern Ontario welcome to add me 😊
  • AliNouveau
    I

My vote is for both!

That sounds fantastic! Maybe grab one for me too? You don’t have to eat it, just would be a nice gesture haha.

Curling is super fun. This Monday afternoon is the seniors League basically. They're awesome to play with. I swept a lot today. Trying to get my nice shoulders back it's amazing for that
  • KY_Angler
    I

My vote is for both!

Curling is super fun. This Monday afternoon is the seniors League basically. They're awesome to play with. I swept a lot today. Trying to get my nice shoulders back it's amazing for that

It looks like a lot of fun! You Canadians have all the cool sports!
  • AliNouveau
    I

My vote is for both!

It looks like a lot of fun! You Canadians have all the cool sports!

If I recall you Americans are the reigning Olympic men's champions.....you have it too
  • SFnBald
    SFnBald Posts: 134 Member
    I’m always first up as well.
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Morning everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start!