Hannah: (HEGoddard)
    ☘️Carmela: (cschmitz110515)
    ☘️Jennifer: (jeschepp)
    ☘Lisa: (SERmom3)
    Jen: (withgoodfirm)
    Joan: (mytime6630)
    Tracie: (Snowflake1968)
    ☘️ZizzyBumble

@TerriRichardson112 I added the Monday shamrock for SERmom3 when I added mine
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,293 Member
    I didn't check in all weekend or Monday. I think I was just embarrassed because I was totally off the rails. I did ride a bit yesterday as I had the day off and it was nice out, but with all the "adulting" I had to do the ride was short. No where near enough to make up for the gluttony of the long weekend.

@TerriRichardson112 please add me to the challenge, I need to find some motivation. Thanks, Nikki

JFT Tuesday
    - On time for work
    - Protein bar for breakfast
    - Audits got pushed to tomorrow and now I have to find something to do other than eat...
    - Ride the Peleton tonight
    - Finish mound of laundry I started yesterday
    - No alcohol
    - Log everything and stay green
    - Work on replacing memories of emotional/physical trauma associated with this time of year with new good experiences. Harder than I thought it would be...

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,467 Member
    edited February 2020
    Recap M 2/17
    1) Walked treadmill before work 3.23 mi 1:01 & stretched = happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 14,584 steps, 250+ 14/14 boom! 35 floors :smiley:
    3) Prelog meals & snacks / net calories green (shamrock challenge) / 14c water = Net cals green 44 :mrgreen: , sodium -512 (maybe less since I used low sodium broth in soup), sugar -10 (fruit, veg, french yogurt), fiber excellent, protein low :/ , 14c water
    4) Organize BC-CC folders :) much more time than expected (again) / draft APG :) / draft prelim report :/ no time / submit for review if receive last docs/info :) lots more to review & write-up / start G-PT (due 3/18) :neutral: no time / request CPE days :smiley: spring conference approved & company pays (yay), March seminar TBD / updated Asst. Manager on status :)
    5) Evening: make Italian veg soup :) / spend time w/ hubby :) / shovel snow as necessary still snowing when I went to bed / prep clothes for T evening hike (still on wait list, so we'll see if I actually go) :smiley: / other? :) put away clean dishes, read from pile
    6) Unplug 9:00 :) / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & no tv 10:20 :smiley: (workout T before work)

JFT T 2/18
    1) 6 a.m. shoveled snow 43 minutes ~ thank heavens for hubby & snowblower! happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / pace in office during webinar / 5 somethings
    3) Log meals & snacks / net calories green / 14c water (taper off late afternoon ~ don't want to be on hike and have to go)
    4) BC-CC finalize summary, draft report & submit for review / G-PT if time
    5) Change clothes & be at parking lot 5 p.m. for snowshoe hike
    6) Evening: call mom & dad / chores?
    7) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & tv off 10 (treadmill W before work)

Yesterday's storm stalled over us last night and we got a little more snow than predicted. Thank heavens hubby snowblowed 5" at 1 a.m. then I shoveled the remaining several inches this morning before work, thinking that would be today's workout. When I got to work this morning, I had a message from one of the fitness guides that someone canceled last minute, and I've been bumped up from the wait list for this evening's snowshoe hike at Quarry Park ~ woohoo! Glad I lugged my gear along "just in case." With beautiful fresh snow and moderate temps, weather will be perfect. I've never been to this park so will truly be an adventure (and workout)!

Shamrock Challenge: 1X (17)

2020 Goals
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2/1/20
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb.
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    ☘️ St Patrick’s Day Challenge ☘️
    Starts on Monday 17 February
    Ends on Sunday 16 March (28 days)
    Earn one ☘️ for every day in the green.

☘Aubrette: (aubyshortcake)
    ☘️Terri: (TerriRichardson112)
    Gwen: (beachwalker)
    ☘️ZizzyBumble
    Nikki: (pridesabtch)

Thanks.

So far we have 6 people with shamrocks for Mon 17 Feb. Any more?

You may add your own shamrocks, or tag me and I will do,it for you.

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,185 Member

☘Aubrette: (aubyshortcake)
    ☘️Terri: (TerriRichardson112)
    Gwen: (beachwalker)
    ☘️ZizzyBumble
    Nikki: (pridesabtch)

Thanks.

So far we have 6 people with shamrocks for Mon 17 Feb. Any more?

You may add your own shamrocks, or tag me and I will do,it for you.

Hi Terri... could you please add a shamrock for me for yesterday?

Is this how we should do it, or just cut and paste and add our own?
    Thank so much!joan
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,185 Member
    edited February 2020
    mytime6630 wrote: »

so, JFT, MOnday 2/17
    1. log all food :)
    2. mindful eating :)
    3. 5 fruits/veggies :)
    4. concentrate on water :)
    5. positive thoughts ... turn it over to god. :)

☘️ Shamrock Challenge 1x (17)

Terri -- could you please add a shamrock for me?

This afternoon we are meeting with the doctor, hoping for the best. Last nite I just kept busy sewing ... nothing helps more than to help others, so sewing more chemo hats for cancer center.

JFt, Tues
    1. log all food
    2. go to zumba -- already done
    3. positive thoughts. turning it over to God
    4. concentrate on water
    5. sew 5 more chemo hats
    6. rest
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited February 2020
    Tuesday 18 February

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg >:)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :) First time in ages!

We went for a walk in the local castle gardens to look at the snowdrops and spring flowers. It was cold with hail storms but very pretty. I’m looking forward to summer and the water lilies in their pond. I remember last year, we took a picnic and basked in the sun enjoying the garden :) I’m looking forward to some warm weather and more pretty flowers. The catkins are coming out and there are buds on the trees but the forecast is not so hopeful ....

Shamrock challenge ☘️☘️
  • TerriRichardson112

☘Aubrette: (aubyshortcake) (Feb 17)
    ☘️☘️Terri: (TerriRichardson112) (Feb 17,18)
    ☘️Gwen: (beachwalker) (Feb 17)
    Hannah: (HEGoddard) (Feb
    ☘️Carmela: (cschmitz110515) (Feb 17)
    ☘️Jennifer: (jeschepp) (Feb 17)
    ☘Lisa: (SERmom3) (Feb 17)
    Jen: (withgoodfirm) (Feb
    ☘️Joan: (mytime6630) (Feb 17)
    Tracie: (Snowflake1968) (Feb
    ☘️☘️ZizzyBumble (Feb 17,18)
    Nikki: (pridesabtch) (Feb

You may add your own shamrocks, or tag me and I will do it for you.

The easiest way to add your own shamrocks:
    Click on <Quote>
    Delete the quote brackets and their contents from the beginning and the end of the post
    Add your shamrock and the date you earned it
    Click on <Post Reply>
  • TerriRichardson112
    Another busy week this week. 😂

The only failure is giving up!
    ==============================
    2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
    01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
    2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
    Name: Terri
    My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
    SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
    GW: 147.1
    Jan: - 2
    February:
    Sat 01: 150.1
    Sun 02: 151 Self inflicted! Late night snacking
    Mon 03: 150.1 Phew!
    Tue 04: 148.6 - 3.5 😍
    Wed 05: 149.6 😂 Boing! Boing! Boing!
    Fri 07: 149.1 🤞🏻
    Week 1
    Sat 08: 148.9
    Sun 09: 149.4
    Mon 10: 149.2
    Tue 11: 148.8
    Wed 12: 148.4
    Thu 13: 148.7 just gotta deal with these daily fluctuations and hope that the trend is ever downward.
    Fri 14: 148.6
    Week 1 loss: 1 lbs
    Week 2 loss: 0.5
    Week 3:
    Sat 15: DNW slept very late and forgot
    Sun 16: 150.1
    Mon 17: 148.6 😄 Phew!!!
    Tue 18: 148.8
    WFTY: DEPTH
    Depth Year - Updates
    I definitely have way too much stuff. I need to streamline my existence, resist adding more stuff, and start using what I have already got. I have been working towards doing this for several years with my decluttering. I need to stop the march of consumerism, and putting money into the pockets of other people by buying things I want rather than actually need.
    03 Jan: This is going to be way harder than I thought. Need to work out strategies and guidelines for what I can and cannot purchase.
    1. I have a stack of books which I haven't read. I will read one of those book a month, and not buy any more books this year. I will source any other books I want to read at the library.
    2. Book 1: The Illusionists - Rosie Thomas ✅
    3. Book 2: Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine, Gail Honeyman✅
    4. Book 3: Nothern Lights Ch 8
    5. I have closets full of clothes that no longer fit. I will work my way through them over the next two months, and either alter them to fit, or donate them to charity.
    6. 07 Jan: One bag already full and ready to go to the charity shop
    7. I have a lot of Craft supplies. I will optimise what I have before I buy any new supplies. Sticking to this one will be difficult.
    8. 07 Jan: Depth Year: I have Patchwork Craft this morning. I will pick out one of my ongoing projects and work on it to completion. No new projects until I have finished at least 3 ongoing ones.
    9. 14 Jan: Craft Group: working on patchwork project from last Tues.
    Daily Goals
    • Food: log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    • Exercise: Knee Physio; 7,500+ Steps daily; 30 + minutes intentional exercise
    • Other: Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation; Practice Self-care; Positively reframe thoughts; Live! Love! Learn!; 15 mins Daily Declutter session; keep up to date with chores
    JFT Tue 18 Feb
    Daily Goals:🌟
    Activities:
    • 10.30am: Patchwork Group🌟
    • 2.30pm: Hair appointment 🌟
    • 7pm: Belfast Lyric Theatre visit 🌟 We Saw Kiss me, Kate! Brilliantly staged, and wonderful singers.
    JFT Wed 19 Feb
    Daily Goals:
    Activities:
    • 9.40am: pick up for Visit to Killyleagh Castle with lunch
    • 7pm: Crochet Group

• jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Hey team!

Felt a bit tired today but not too bad. Tomorrow I have an old college roommate in town and I am so excited to see her. I took a half day as she has an afternoon training, so we'll be having a brunch with my bestie, who was also a college roommate. It should be a nice time. I plan to be responsible, but not restrictive. I want to make changes for life, and depriving myself of tasty food is not something that will work for me. I also think it will be interesting to see how the calories stack up for eating out, which I have not done much of recently. Oh! and I tried jump roping again tonight. It went a lot smoother but it is definitely a high intensity workout! I made it through about 10 minutes with only short breaks. I'm hoping this is something I can continue and build stamina with.

@TerriRichardson112 Please add a shamrock for me today.
    @aubyshortcake What did you think of the Oreos? I tried those once and they were amazing but I could not finish them all-too rich! Nice work on all those smileys!
    @mytime6630 Hoping today went ok *hugs*
    @cschmitz110515 Shoveling is DEFINITELY a good workout!
    @maryrobinson40 You're an inspiration with how productive you are!

Just for Today-Tuesday
    Finish 1/2 report ✅
    80 oz water ✅
    Do dishes ✅
    Tidy up for 15 minutes ✅
    Meet daily recs for the 5 food groups ✅
    Stay in the green (1.2-1.4k calories) ✅
    Track food, exercise, water, daily goals ✅

Just for Today-Wednesday
    Don't overdo brunch
    Finish 1/2 report
    80 oz water