Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I ended up reporting my director to HR for not letting me transfer and applying for two other jobs in the hospital system yesterday. HR is helping me with getting out because she is not supposed to withdraw a job offer without telling them.
    She has jerked me around for a over year now and I decided it was time to take a stand.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I hope she gets demoted to 3rd shift incinerator operator!!!
    * nothing against the 3rd shift incinerator operator....
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I ended up reporting my director to HR for not letting me transfer and applying for two other jobs in the hospital system yesterday. HR is helping me with getting out because she is not supposed to withdraw a job offer without telling them.
    She has jerked me around for a over year now and I decided it was time to take a stand.

Way to go!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Getting back to rebuilding the wagon, since I not only fell off, but ran it off a cliff, burning.

I am right there with you.....
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am the one stopping myself from getting where I need to on this journey. I keep derailing myself by not doing what I need to do to be consistent in this. Life happens, figure out how to work your plan with it.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Vent:

Dear Pinterest posters and recipe bloggers,

I don’t need you to write a book on how the taste of coconut curry reminds you of your trip to Thailand in 1982.

Just snap a couple pics and give me the recipe.

This is why I love the ones smart enough to have a Jump to Recipe button at the top!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Vent:

I don’t need you to write a book on how the taste of coconut curry reminds you of your trip to Thailand in 1982.

A-freaking-men!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Vent:

Hell yeasss!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    SEO is to blame for the life story on your average recipe blog. If it didn't have all the fluff you're talking about it wouldn't have been able to rise up the result rankings to be seen by you.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Confession: my favorite grocery store (Earth fare, if you're from around here) is closing. They are my favorite for gluten free foods and herbal supplements. I have spent nearly $300 there since they made the announcement on Tuesday. 😲

Now, if I would just make myself cook all that food at home instead of eating out.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point of trying to eat healthy or low carb when it comes to Chinese food. Everything involves corn starch, sugar, and sweet sauces. If you're going there to order stir fry meat and veggies, save the money, and make it yourself.

I let myself have whatever when we order/eat at the buffet. I don't want to be one of those picky, annoying, special-order people: "no sugar, no corn starch, sauce on the side."

When I go out to eat, I order things that I don't make at home.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    My grandson is finally here!!!!!!

Welcome Blake Austin Carmean
    2/19/20
    8 lbs 9.4 oz
    20.5”
    cuzzvlbgxl6v.jpeg
    lwoj9rdmcylp.jpeg
    a38ay15gsigk.jpeg
    jdenyhs79ldx.jpeg
    t2ooid4mwckm.jpeg
    0ac46mhk9nsx.jpeg
    wycacrknq8d7.jpeg
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Congrats on the grandbaby, Beka!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My grandson is finally here!!!!!!

Welcome Blake Austin Carmean
    2/19/20
    8 lbs 9.4 oz
    20.5”
    cuzzvlbgxl6v.jpeg
    lwoj9rdmcylp.jpeg
    a38ay15gsigk.jpeg
    jdenyhs79ldx.jpeg
    t2ooid4mwckm.jpeg
    0ac46mhk9nsx.jpeg
    wycacrknq8d7.jpeg

AWWW! Adorable! Congratulations!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Y'all. I am sick with worry and can't sleep. Please pray/ send positive thoughts for Baby Evelyn Boswell to be found safe. She's 15 months old and hasn't been seen by some of her family since December 11.

RANK SPECULATION FOLLOWS:
    Birth father is active duty military in Louisiana and because he was never married to mom he has to pay child support but doesn't have to be allowed to see her under TN law. (someone should fix that) I think he reported to CPS that mom wasn't letting him video chat with her anymore and asked for a welfare check and they couldn't find her. It's public record that CPS filed the missing report late Wednesday.

I *think* her mom's mother & her boyfriend took her, but I can't for the life of me figure out why they wouldn't bring her back or why her mom didn't report it if that's what happened. They were looking for their car, but found them in NC this evening and the baby wasn't with them. Mom was interviewed on the news tonight and gave off a very odd vibe. I couldn't decide if she was lying or on valium or both

Anyway, I am trying not to judge a mom younger than two of my kids, but I'm really mad at everyone involved. Someone knows something. *Maybe* I give birth dad a pass because military calls home can happen at weird times and he could buy that she was sleeping or at Grandma's. But that depends on how long he's been trying to get in touch with her and get someone to check on her. If it took COS more than a couple of days to take him seriously, that's a whole other problem.

It's never good when they are that little. :'( Poor baby.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Updates on Baby Evelyn:

They have arrested her maternal grandmother and her boyfriend. The car they were in were stolen, but she wasn't with them. (This is VERY bad.)

Her grandfather is the one who reported her missing.

Birth dad has been cleared, is still in Louisiana (the DOD knowing where you are all the time is helpful), but is concerned. He last spoke to her on 12/26. (My brother is a chaplain for the sheriff's department and thinks if they find her, he will get custody ASAP so it's been recommended that he save his leave.)

Mom did a really strange interview with the news. She said she knows who has Evelyn. but the police won't let her say. That she let whoever it was babysit and they wouldn't give her back but she was afraid they would hurt her if she went to the police. That she didn't even tell the dad Evelyn was gone. She had a new boyfriend and seems to think Evelyn's dad has no bearing on anything.

The police department has said they don't feel that she's been completely honest with them. I couldn't say I thought she was telling the truth about anything other than what Evelyn looks like and likes to eat. She was either drugged out of her mind by doctors ( I would have to be if Tyler went missing and he's 13) or she doesn't care that her baby is gone.

Augh...keep praying/sending positive thoughts. At this point I'm afraid they are going to find a body because that's how this usually ends.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Updates on Baby Evelyn:

They have arrested her maternal grandmother and her boyfriend. The car they were in were stolen, but she wasn't with them. (This is VERY bad.)

Her grandfather is the one who reported her missing.

Birth dad has been cleared, is still in Louisiana (the DOD knowing where you are all the time is helpful), but is concerned. He last spoke to her on 12/26. (My brother is a chaplain for the sheriff's department and thinks if they find her, he will get custody ASAP so it's been recommended that he save his leave.)

Mom did a really strange interview with the news. She said she knows who has Evelyn. but the police won't let her say. That she let whoever it was babysit and they wouldn't give her back but she was afraid they would hurt her if she went to the police. That she didn't even tell the dad Evelyn was gone. She had a new boyfriend and seems to think Evelyn's dad has no bearing on anything.

The police department has said they don't feel that she's been completely honest with them. I couldn't say I thought she was telling the truth about anything other than what Evelyn looks like and likes to eat. She was either drugged out of her mind by doctors ( I would have to be if Tyler went missing and he's 13) or she doesn't care that her baby is gone.

Augh...keep praying/sending positive thoughts. At this point I'm afraid they are going to find a body because that's how this usually ends.

Yep. Casey Anthony all over again.