What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• BuiltLikeAPeep
    BuiltLikeAPeep Posts: 94 Member
    litred33 wrote: »
    I was always the "Skinny" One when I started to gain weight I was getting comments about it from my mom who is 350+ I did gain 60 pounds do to a medication I was on. I want to shut her up. Also I do not feel attractive no matter how much my husband tells me my weight doesn't matter, to me it does I lost my sexy feeling.

Sexy is an attitude, trust your husband.

Having said that my petty reason is to see what's going on down there when we bump uglies

I know this isn't facebook but we need a laugh react 😂
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    edited March 2020
    I have never seen myself as an adult at my ideal BMI range. I just want to see her. I bet she's so hot!

Meee too!!! But hoping probably nix "cute" status to "attractive" for me not "hot" since I will still be 4'11" with doe eyes as I've been told. Several have said I already look like a cue-pie(?) doll or cutie pie or little girl or china doll (I'm not Chinese)...
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    epangili wrote: »
    I have never seen myself as an adult at my ideal BMI range. I just want to see her. I bet she's so hot!

Meee too!!! But hoping probably nix "cute" status to "attractive" for me not "hot" since I will still be 4'11" with doe eyes as I've been told. Several have said I already look like a cue-pie(?) doll or cutie pie or little girl or china doll (I'm not Chinese)...

Me three. I'm sure it'll be an epic sight to see.
  • martianspuds
    martianspuds Posts: 93 Member
    Several have said I already look like a cue-pie(?) doll

Kewpie doll. They are wide-eyed & sort of cherubic looking :)

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Several have said I already look like a cue-pie(?) doll

Kewpie doll. They are wide-eyed & sort of cherubic looking :)

😁not my generation... I'm more of the cabbage patch kid kind, lol.

Oh yeah, add that one too - cherub! LOL

Why do people think they have the right to call me (44 years old) those names to my face?
  • martianspuds
    martianspuds Posts: 93 Member
    @epangili

I'm same generation as you but had a grandmother who loved those sorts of tchotchkes :) I myself still miss the slightly plastic fruit scent of Strawberry Shortcake & friends dolls 😁

My best guess is that people are now so out of practice with face to face social interaction, that they let things pop out of their mouth before thinking on whether their words are entirely appropriate. Hang in there, wishing you a deep well of patience & grace to draw from when these blips happen.
  • Natalie96x
    Natalie96x Posts: 5 Member
    I want to look fab for my holiday in June! 😎 x