WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Heatheruk- I hope you nip this cold in the bud!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Lisa ~ Love the photos of your DH with the children and Levi smiling in the bath!

Carol in GA
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,849 Member
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    I also suggest finding one reliable source for news and medical directives and ignore the rest. I have agency over my feelings, staying mindful :)

NYKAREN

Yes ... I'm mainly sticking with WHO and my Department. I can't avoid it ... we get emails every day now.

I'm also following what the university has to say ... waiting for the moment when they say, we're shutting our doors for a while.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Just how much toilet paper can even a family of 4 go through if they had to stay home for 2 weeks?
    Kylia in Ohio

I think people are preparing for the 2 months those in China have been in quarantine. If one family member gets sick, the illness goes for 2-3 weeks, then that person has to remain in quarantine for 14 days after the last symptom to make sure it's completely gone. Meanwhile another member of the family has to go into quarantine for 14 days until that member of the family gets it, the illness runs its course for 2-3 weeks, and that person has to remain in quarantine 14 days. By the time it's all done, a couple months have passed.

How much toilet paper would a family of 4 go through in 2 months?

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    JR says it’s his Pooh bears 🐻 birthday 🎁 too lol .
    JRs 3yrs old
    Pooh 4yrs old

Hubby y my Dad had to wish his teddy bear happy birthday lol

Amber Tx

Is his birthday March 9 too? Happy birthday to someone who shares the day. :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Did Denise Austin Power Zone DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to take the water aerobics class.

Have a dentist appt to get started on the crown.

Rebecca – great chart. Really helps you see the trends

Kylia – (((HUGS))) I wish I had advice for you, but I don’t. Elderly people can be obstinate sometimes. I guess they feel life should be like it was. But everything changes.

Guess I’d better go finish breakfast and then go to the dentist. Not that I’m really looking forward to it.

Personally, I thought Jiminy Cricket came out pretty good, too

Michele NC
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    I have 2 DVD's that I be willing to sell to anyone for the price of the postage (in the US a little under $3). The first is Denise Austin Power Zone Vol. 1 and the other is Denise Austin Power Zone Vol II. The reason I'm selling them is because I didn't realize it, but these are a reissue of the original Denise Austin Power Zone DVD that I have. The one I have has both of these workouts together. I didn't realize that until I opened them.

Just PM me if you are interested.

Michele NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    :D
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Tere and Katla ~ So sorry to hear about the car accidents and hope the insurance companies pay all in your favor. Tere, Did the truck stop after the damage?

Michele ~ Good luck with the crown! My dentist had the ability to replace my old crown the same day as her office had the needed equipment. I was glad it didn't have to be sent to the lab. I must say though, that I was in some pain for the next 1 1/1 wks but some of that was sinus problems.

Lanette ~ Hurting for Sophie! :'( Our pups are our hearts. <3

Kylia ~ No advice about MnL! I think many people are so set in their ways that there is no changing them even though you encourage them to look at life activities in a different way.

Carol in GA

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :)Kylia, Changing one's attitude is the solution to almost everything. As long as I wait for people or things to change, I'll continue to be miserable. The only thing I can change is me.

:)Tere and Katla, sorry to hear about your car mishaps. At the very least, they are always a huge painful use of time that could be better spent in other ways.

:) Jake goes to the chiropractor today so I'll have about an hour alone at home--a rare treat.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,534 Member
    Options
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    The cookie 🍪 was gone in 1 day we all tore into it lol 😂.Luckily it was thin.

Today asked JR underwear 🩲 or diaper for today? He chose underwear 🩲.He hasn’t peed yet but when he does he will be in for a shock lol 😂. He’ll probably run back to the diaper for the day after will see.

Took latches off some cabinets but not the knife drawers! Or my precious glass ones!
    Teaching JR step by step.

As for money in this we are paying on a new house 🏡 (we purchased not knowing this virus would hit of course) so we’re paycheck to paycheck. We stocked up in foods by changing what we normally buy but it’s the same amount. I bought pasta on sale to anything I saw .Any name brand stuff didn’t buy we went with the 98c Jug of bleach to cheapest thinnest TP. Some ramen noodles too. Big bag of rice 🍚 luckily hubby bought it months ago. They were saying stock up on meds but we can’t afford to do that at all. If it’s between JR y meds it will be JR.

Margaret- The young man from China 🇨🇳 real nice feel free to talk to him in his comment section he loves to answer back

Amber Tx

JR gets his big Grandpa y all his gifts 🎁 day Saturday. He got a present full of books yesterday. He lived them