Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    What do men really think about women who work vs stay home? For guys that want their woman to work, are you really ok with doing 50% of the housework or just hope your woman will end up doing most of it......?

This one’s tough. Personally, I prefer less makeup, however some women just like using it so whatever makes her happy.
  • martianspuds
    martianspuds Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    And another because I'm feeling greedy today ;)

Belly button piercings on pudgy tummies (stretch marks optional): men still find them attractive, or not so much?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Do you really mean it when you say you prefer girls who don’t wear any makeup, or are you trying to sound down to earth?

No I honestly have a weakness for a bare face

vsmgvfh393tp.jpg

The left 😍... Good grief 😍
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Belly button piercings on pudgy tummies (stretch marks optional): men still find them attractive, or not so much?

long as it's clean i guess. some girls don't clean it good and then it smells like sweaty pocket change
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Are you the jealous type?

Do you like it when a guy gets jealous?

If he’s the type who can’t be gotten, he’ll probably make me feel jealous at some point. But jealousy isn’t a bad thing. I kinda like the heat of it

As for the flip: nothing is more attractive than a guy who doesn’t feel jealous
  • martianspuds
    Options
    Ladies...

Nope and nope.

Just no need for it, really. His mind can go where it wants, and if he physically cheats, then she can keep him, because why would I still want such a creep?

And jealousy is based out of weakness, IMHO - why would I like weakness in him? Jealousy is simply not attractive to me.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    And on the flip side - frankly, most of the guys I've known who lump themselves into the "nice guys finish last" category have not been nearly as nice as they believed themselves to be.

This is very true. It is not that women don’t want guys who are nice. They want someone with a cool personality who they are attracted to. Some guys are just all around unappealing but try to label themselves nice to blame women for their lack of success.

Exactly.
    That's manipulative and narcissistic. Can't be his fault, must be all the women he dates not seeing how great he is.

Any guys who uses "nice guys finish last" when I am dating him, I immediately second guess my decision to date him further.....

Same! It they are truly nice, then their actions will show it.
    I despise this kind of guy who just puts on a facade, and not only that but is manipulative. The greedy narcissist.

Sounds like there might be a backstory and I’m here for it
    I don’t have any decent story, but I was horrified with a guy I had to work with one time. His mind was latched to perversion and dark chit. Kind of a dodgy guy, but he probably wasn’t even as bad as some others out there

Uh huh, sounds terrible. Do you have his number?
    Why? and no not anymore

I’m just kidding 🤗
  • martianspuds
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

What do you think of a woman being forward or assertive?

personally i prefer quiet librarian types.
    but if a woman is assertive it's usually kind of funny to me. most women used to being chased and if they arent, and they have to do the chasing, they're usually not super good at it and end up getting mad at the guy because he doesn't respond how she would. or how she thinks he should.

Hmm... interesting take on the flirting/dating side of things, had never considered that before.

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Ok, fellas, here's another one for you:

What do you think of a woman being forward or assertive? This could be in terms of flirtation and dating, asking for a raise/promotion, or whatever you think fits the question. And, do your original thoughts/feelings ever change over time as she continues to exhibit this trait?

To frame things a bit - I'm not talking about overtly outrageous behavior that would be inappropriate in front of your grandmother/boss/priest/authority figure of your choosing. More like, a woman who initiates conversation first & asks you out. A woman who stands up for herself when a male gym rat tries to usurp space or equipment. Make sense?

I like this kind of woman- tbh I’m often oblivious to a woman flirting with me cause I just assume she’s being friendly and I’m likely right 9/10 times - so I have no problem if she spells it out and says hey - you’re cool let’s grab drink 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Do you really mean it when you say you prefer girls who don’t wear any makeup, or are you trying to sound down to earth?

Answered this before I think - but as long as it’s not overly done as imago eluded to - then I’m all for it - But no make up is cool too - I tend to attract a non make up wearing woman - not sure why lol
  • martianspuds
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

long as it's clean i guess. some girls don't clean it good and then it smells like sweaty pocket change

OH GEEZ I had no idea that was a thing, pardon me while I tidy up the mental vomit :s

A new acquaintance keeps flashing hers and boasting about how she picks up guys at the bar with it. My issue with it is -- besides her being generally just annoying about it -- what if you pull up your trousers too quickly and tear the sucker out?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    What do you guys think when the other person wears a nice fragrance?
    Do you find that attractive?

Most woman smell good - if they don’t it’s a bad thing lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

No I honestly have a weakness for a bare face

Perhaps you are an exception to the rule, but I feel men that say this actually like the no makeup makeup look more than an actual makeup free face.

Then again I'm a guy... So do I really have a clue what is no makeup... I know what I like tho...

Also note that I'm not saying I don't like makeup... I just think no makeup is hot... It makes you look vulnerable and that's just hot lol
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

A small dose of jealousy can keep you striving to become a better person. It’s when it consumes your thoughts and actions that it becomes unhealthy and unattractive.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies...

A small dose of jealousy can keep you striving to become a better person. It’s when it consumes your thoughts and actions that it becomes unhealthy and unattractive.

Well said