• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @mkculs13
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    2zkqmyxx70yy.png

Who knew this board would get this far??? Let's keep up the good work.

Diet is toast calories out the door, hoping for a better tomorrow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good early morning,

Had to keep dog on her meds schedule - so here we are. I had to wake her up. But she is eating like a trooper.

Cousin on FB posted every possible eatery that is doing "take out" or free delivery - she is half way across the country and I got tired of seeing them after #6. Seems that is the way things are - but at least I can have my "fix".

Today is my only "open" day of the week, lets see what happens.

Wave to all who follow.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Sara, I'm generally too lazy to go out and get take out--IF I'm already on my home, ok, but otherwise, nope. I'm hoping this will keep me from eating out at all. I don't do it too much as it is, but the drive-thrus have been a challenge. Since I"m not out, that problem may resolve itself.

I hope everyone is feeling well and settled in as much as you can.

A heavy, wet snow here today. Gotta get to the dog park regardless.

Cheers,
    Maureen
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Can't go swimming. Boo hoo. Dog and I Went for a short walk. Did a little yard work which is hard on my back. Also did some recycling. Taking a break which I'm really good at. 😯
  • mkculs13
    Options
    holly1283 wrote: »
    Can't go swimming. Boo hoo. Dog and I Went for a short walk. Did a little yard work which is hard on my back. Also did some recycling. Taking a break which I'm really good at. 😯

I told myself I'd get out of the chair and start cleaning at 10. It's 10:13. Oops. I'm good at breaks--I've been on a break from cleaning for a few years now, with *occasional* breaks from my break--enough to stop the Health Department from visiting. And I hired a cleaning lady. Best $$ I've ever spent outside of massages.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Good morning All~~

Yesterday's travels went well, but I got a surly welcome upon arriving in Las Vegas.
    I am keeping a journal on my computer. This visit is an eye-opener, which I needed, I guess. I can't live any more of my life with him.

I will try my best to get the two of us working on the main task of doing the bookkeeping, and I will try tp get out of LV as soon as I can, virus permitting.

More later~~

Lana

no scale here
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    qhmdrgnclvp3.png

dz2q4l3zbflz.png

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!!
    Finally a time to breath.
    The wedding was beautiful and perfect!
    In the mean time the Country is falling apart. Geesh. Unfortunately has added a lot of stress to my life in my work field and also the stress of worry that we contributed to anyone's illness. The gathering limits were not in effect, so we went forward legally and informed everyone of their choice to come. But man...makes me anxious.
    Did back up and read all your messages! Lana - I am coming to the Cabana club for my quarantine!
    Waves to all! Will start joining in more regularly now that my life is the new normal...
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2020
    Options
    bb89ge4ieikz.jpg

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    another reminder of my sweet girl it is couple years old, but what a great picture, I was shocked they got that bow on her.....
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Sara - adorable!
  • mkculs13
    Options
    Sara, that is beyond adorable. What breed is she, anyway?

Lynn, I'm glad the wedding went well. I imagine we will ALL feel bad if someone we know suffers and we were near them. My sister is a nurse practitioner and also sees our 90 year old mom a lot. Someone gave Mom walking pneumonia a few weeks back. Mom is fine now, but we all know it could kill her. And it's never known who might have been the culprit. But my mom decides what risks she wants to take, and we abide by her decisions. We used to have to make sure it is what she wants to do, and not what she felt she "needs" to do or does b/c she thinks someone will be disappointed if she doesn't. She has gotten much better about only doing what she really wants to do, and we are ok with that. It wouldn't be fair to deny her the life she wants when we know she understands the risks. So, don't feel guilty ever if someone gets ill. You can never even be sure it was carried by you (or whomever) in the first place.

Lana, such great pics; so soothing. I need to take some time to organize pics I've saved on my phone, taken by others, that have struck me with their beauty. I have a LOT of them and need a place I can look at times to settle my soul.

I hope all are doing well as this time passes.
    Cheers, Maureen
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Miss Tillie is a long haired black and white apple head chihuahua - luckily I dont have to say that 5 times fast.

Rainy again here - gosh knows we need the rain but sun again tomorrow they say. Just makes me a little more kranky.

Frozen boxed something for dinner.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Seems my workplace has no plan in effect for "disasters" and is a mess. I am amused and not surprised.

Today I take 2 blankets to woman at the hair salon for her new granddaughter. We will go to the Asian store and be educated on what seaweed is best to eat. We can get Food Court food to go as well.

Up with dog - she is all taken care of.

Wishing all a great day.
  • mkculs13
    Options
    Good morning. I cannot have another day like yesterday; almost zero movement. My back is stiff from lack of exercise yesterday. And I had a bit of unplanned eating--took a nap and got hungry late, when I'm not normally awake. I need a schedule to thrive, but I have always known that. And I'm not too good at following a self-imposed one. Hoping to make a change for the better in that.

It's really wet here and that's what threw me yesterday. The dogs will get really muddy if I take them to the dog park and I don't have an easy way to hose them off unless it's really hot outside (our water runs extremely cold pretty much year round). I might just have to subject them to some super-chill for a short 30 seconds or so. Can't figure out another way around it other than staying in and that just is not appealing to me or good for them.

If anyone has ideas about how to motivate myself to follow my own schedule, please share. I need help.
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Good morning.
    Sara - enjoy your day - seaweed YUK. Tried a couple of times. Can't get over the taste.
    Maureen - I hear you on dirty dogs. Mine is limited as well because I just do not wish to deal with the mud. Do you have a state or county park that has wheel chair accessible trails? That means they will be cement or pea gravel. If they will stay on the trail that will help. Or do they chase balls? Go to a school parking lot that is now very empty and let them chase a ball? But honestly if you spray them down outside, they won't be happy, but I do it to Maggie unless it is below freezing. It is cold...but water won't freeze on them. Take them today in the middle of our rain storms and let the rain wash them. LOL. Good luck!
    Lana - are you still in Vegas? Saw a scrolling "headline" today that vegas strip clubs are offering drive through shows. What the heck....seriously? I suppose the girls get paid that way, so that is good. Sigh...not so sure about our world some days.
    Waves and hellos to you all! Stay safe and healthy!
    Lynn

CW 188.0
    HW 207
    GW 185 by 4/30.
  • mkculs13
    Options
    Hey, Lynn, thanks. I was coming to that decision--we gotta get out and they gotta get sprayed. The house is warm and they will get sprayed, then toweled. We will all be happier. Now I just have to decide which towels to sacrifice to the cause. I have plenty of old ones so it shouldn't be too difficult a decision.
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    mkculs13 wrote: »
    Hey, Lynn, thanks. I was coming to that decision--we gotta get out and they gotta get sprayed. The house is warm and they will get sprayed, then toweled. We will all be happier. Now I just have to decide which towels to sacrifice to the cause. I have plenty of old ones so it shouldn't be too difficult a decision.

LOL I have dog towels for sure! they have their own spot in my cupboard and everything. No choice when you live in dirty Wisconsin...
    Good luck.