What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I make a pretty decent post and it's the last post on the page 😑

It’s the worst
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Quarantined real life couples have really slowed down mfp forum traffic

Rude.

Truth sometimes is
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I am this many days old when I found out that Kirk from Gilmore Girls posed as a Ravenger or something..... on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.

I still see Kirk though..... and that makes it funnier.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    I don't drink much. This could go either way really fast.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Quarantined real life couples have really slowed down mfp forum traffic

Or they have slowed or limited internet connectivity, if they aren't at work. This place is party central during work hours.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Got munchies trying to distract myself
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    scary times...wish you all peacefulness and good health
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,049 Member
    Options
    Been thinking of starting a “Let’s Get Dolled Up to Stay Our *kitten* In The House” thread for Saturday night. I’ve gotten ready a few times this week but might be nice. Something stupid to do during a sad/unsure/crazy time. Bonus for family that might think we’ve completely lost it. Anyone down? Otherwise....I get ready, post a pic, nobody shows up and it’s like my real life then.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Been thinking of starting a “Let’s Get Dolled Up to Stay Our *kitten* In The House” thread for Saturday night. I’ve gotten ready a few times this week but might be nice. Something stupid to do during a sad/unsure/crazy time. Bonus for family that might think we’ve completely lost it. Anyone down? Otherwise....I get ready, post a pic, nobody shows up and it’s like my real life then.

I decided today that I’m the kind of person who should curl her hair every day AND I have clean leggings so this is starting to feel like a perfect storm
  • MelG7777
    Options
    As the days pass I'm more inclined on taking a solo vacation once life returns to normalcy. Adding that to my bucket list...

Do it! I went on a solo trip in Oct. Just 2 nights. I definitely want to do more solo trips. I want to go east and west for sure.
  • MelG7777
    Options

I decided today that I’m the kind of person who should curl her hair every day AND I have clean leggings so this is starting to feel like a perfect storm

Yaaas! I have @MarissaRiv23 on board too. I’m not baiting you all with her per se, but maybe I am.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Yaaas! I have @MarissaRiv23 on board too. I’m not baiting you all with her per se, but maybe I am.

Ummm what time does it start?
  • MelG7777
    Options

Just be on the lookout. I can’t promise these ladies are gonna be ready on time. But you’re posting too, right?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Just be on the lookout. I can’t promise these ladies are gonna be ready on time. But you’re posting too, right?

Oh gosh my curlers are broke and all my leggings have runs in them so I don't know.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Oh gosh my curlers are broke and all my leggings have runs in them so I don't know.

😑😑😑
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

😑😑😑

😬😬 intent was for the opposite. See prior post about drinking and reprimand me tomorrow when I'll remember.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Just be natural bro. Play it cool. We can’t have @MarissaRiv23 showing up and you spazzing out.