Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Shout out to gas stations attendants, grocery store workers, convenience store clerks. Most of y’all aren’t even paid a living wage 💔. Thank you for continuing to do your jobs.

Curious as to why someone disagrees with this
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Shout out to gas stations attendants, grocery store workers, convenience store clerks. Most of y’all aren’t even paid a living wage 💔. Thank you for continuing to do your jobs.

Probably some philosophical issue with the term “living wage” or else they think I was trying to disparage healthcare workers (I was not).

I don’t care. My appreciation stands.

Mine too
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    a shoutout to everyone that works in healthcare, you people are doing a amazing and hard job right now

♥️♥️🙌🏼 Agreed
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited March 2020

You're the best chica 😍💐

I would like to add truckers to the mix for bringing us all the toilet paper and food etc...they most likely get paid well but are still out there doing a job for us all....so yup thanks!💗
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Probably some philosophical issue with the term “living wage” or else they think I was trying to disparage healthcare workers (I was not).

Could've been a finger slip
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Could've been a finger slip

yes, true. It’s fine either way 😊
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Today .....and really everyday....my crush is @TwitchyMacGee

I could write a novel about the reasons why but the condensed version is that she is one of the most genuine, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth and just truly beautiful inside and out people I've met.

I love her wit...her humor and her way of making everyone feel comfortable and included.

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

omg actual misty eyes. Thank you. ❤️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

I could write a novel about the reasons why but the condensed version is that she is one of the most genuine, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth and just truly beautiful inside and out people I've met.

I love her wit...her humor and her way of making everyone feel comfortable and included.

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

I agree 💗
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

For sure -

10/10 would totally feed dem ducks with her
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

100% truth. ❤
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
  • Tinydancer106
    s131951 wrote: »

😂🤗🤗🤗....on behalf of Spinach and I ....we thank you oh kindest sir!💗

But we 'am what we 'am.....ug ga ga ga gaaaaaa!😉🤗

You're the best foffy!😎🙌
  • Tinydancer106

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

omg actual misty eyes. Thank you. ❤️

No... thank you boo!❤🤗
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

Post supported!

(Stole a @Motorsheen joke)

@TwitchyMacGee i love your particular brand of humor and your honesty. You’re a classic example of that person who walks in and everyone feels the mood elevate because they’re happy you’re there. Partly because you’re fun but also because you make people feel good. You’re a special kind of charismatic.

And since im too stoic for this *kitten*, im gonna also add that yous a fine *kitten* *kitten* too
  • TwitchyMacGee

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

Post supported!

@TwitchyMacGee i love your particular brand of humor and your honesty. You’re a classic example of that person who walks in and everyone feels the mood elevate because they’re happy you’re there. Partly because you’re fun but also because you make people feel good. You’re a special kind of charismatic.

And since im too stoic for this *kitten*, im gonna also add that yous a fine *kitten* *kitten* too

marry me
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member

Plus HAWT!!!🔥💃😍💗

Yup she's a keeper 🤷😘

Post supported!

marry me

Ugh fine
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PD today and every day

Thanks 🥰