Flavors of Childhood?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    outjbvd3sotf.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    outjbvd3sotf.jpg

Mine - Gherkins and babybel cheese. Mid morning snack at school.
  • pancakerunner
    wpr2gqyb2n2l.jpg

waffle wednesday!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    outjbvd3sotf.jpg
    I agree with a lot in this thread, but THIS was an absolute favorite of mine!!!!
  • pancakerunner
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    outjbvd3sotf.jpg
    I agree with a lot in this thread, but THIS was an absolute favorite of mine!!!!

Same!! Usually with french fries or steamed broccoli
  • pancakerunner
    o4q4rcfncjmg.jpg
    1w8knwxtu6w1.jpg
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member

Oh yes! Sherbert is my childhood! Lime in particular. Reminds me of when i got my tonsils removed haha

YESSSS! I love Rainbow Sherbert SO MUCH! I still buy it occasionally.

• midlomel1971
    40p38was3ne9.png

My husband bought one of these 4 days ago and we gobbled it up. That will be one of my kids favorites for sure.
  • pancakerunner
    40p38was3ne9.png

My husband bought one of these 4 days ago and we gobbled it up. That will be one of my kids favorites for sure.

Reminds me of swim practice growing up... we'd get them after and eat in the car on the ride home. Ahh... nostalgia. Haven't had in forever. Love that they are individual portions!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    40p38was3ne9.png

Reminds me of swim practice growing up... we'd get them after and eat in the car on the ride home. Ahh... nostalgia. Haven't had in forever. Love that they are individual portions!

For me it was the Burger King apple pies after track practice hahah. Mmmmmm childhood.
  • pancakerunner
    40p38was3ne9.png

For me it was the Burger King apple pies after track practice hahah. Mmmmmm childhood.

McDonalds apple pie was an after Cub Scouts thing :p
  • pancakerunner
    n417dmcuwlow.jpg

yup
  • pancakerunner
  • pancakerunner
    waipm1cj440m.jpg
    wt25jdyuu6yu.png
  • pancakerunner
    6pq4fk8hp66m.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    omg..'Choco Rocks'! too funny
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    omg..'Choco Rocks'! too funny

Yes!
  • midlomel1971
    edited March 2020
    My mom's tuna noodle casserole. There are only 5 ingredients: egg noodles, canned mushrooms, canned tuna, can of cream of mushroom and shredded cheddar cheese. (yes, that's a lot of pantry going on.) Mix it together, bake it for 30 minutes and it's heaven. This would be my last meal on death row, if I had to choose one.

I've made it for my family and they turn up their noses. Good. More for me.
  • pancakerunner
    p9c5onnccgru.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited March 2020
    My mom's tuna noodle casserole. There are only 5 ingredients: egg noodles, canned mushrooms, canned tuna, can of cream of mushroom and shredded cheddar cheese. (yes, that's a lot of pantry going on.) Mix it together, bake it for 30 minutes and it's heaven. This would be my last meal on death row, if I had to choose one.

I've made it for my family and they turn up their noses. Good. More for me.

Yes! Sub out the canned mushrooms for some canned peas and add some bread crumbs to the top and that was one of my Dad's favorites. Mine, too. Strangely, my family also hates it. I make it when I'm mad. :D