Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Flavors of Childhood?

1151617181921»

Replies

• puffbratpuffbrat Posts: 2,491Member Member Posts: 2,491Member Member
    76btjbbc0jgx.png

i still eat these tbh

I may or may not have eaten these the last two days.
    cw1e26bf2ok2.png

Especially love the french vanilla! I was gifted a set like this for Christmas a few years ago.
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 3,187Member Member Posts: 3,187Member Member
    I want dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and dinosaur shaped kraft macaroni and cheese.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,997Member Member Posts: 1,997Member Member
    puffbrat wrote: »
    76btjbbc0jgx.png

i still eat these tbh

I may or may not have eaten these the last two days.
    cw1e26bf2ok2.png

Especially love the french vanilla! I was gifted a set like this for Christmas a few years ago.

I now feel compelled to buy some chicken nuggets
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,812Member Member Posts: 1,812Member Member
    I want dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and dinosaur shaped kraft macaroni and cheese.

My SIL always says she never thought she'd see the day she'd be feeding her kids dinosaur nuggets and how much she's changed.
  • New_Heavens_EarthNew_Heavens_Earth Posts: 562Member Member Posts: 562Member Member
    Mom's macaroni and cheese, fried bologna and cheese sandwiches, tuna salad and chips. Just made cube steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner. Might have rice cereal sometime this week- rice with butter, sugar, and condensed milk. Think rice pudding but soupier.
  • debrakgooginsdebrakgoogins Posts: 1,811Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,811Member, Premium Member
    @777Gemma888 I have to admit, I come here just to read your posts. I am vicariously reliving your childhood because your younger years sound like they were wonderful.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,628Member Member Posts: 4,628Member Member
    Had these for lunch today 0sjszenmpfdr.jpeg
    For some reason they taste WAY better than regular chicken nuggets. I think the breading:chicken ratio is higher.
    edited November 23
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 1,997Member Member Posts: 1,997Member Member
    Had these for lunch today 0sjszenmpfdr.jpeg
    For some reason they taste WAY better than regular chicken nuggets. I think the breading:chicken ratio is higher.

Yes!! Omg I want these with Kraft macaroni and cheese... Also waffle fries. The Dino nuggets are better than regular nuggets with dipping sauces too... idk why
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,006Member Member Posts: 9,006Member Member
    @777Gemma888 I have to admit, I come here just to read your posts. I am vicariously reliving your childhood because your younger years sound like they were wonderful.

Thank you for the mention Debra. My childhood was peppered with a lot of love plus crazy adventures thrown in. Lol
  • Slacker16Slacker16 Posts: 1,004Member Member Posts: 1,004Member Member
    Eh, I'll play. My grandma used to bake a lot (and very well) so I could post a lot of things, but my favourite was sour cherry cake:

Prajitura-visine-01.jpg
    edited November 24
    j4352mx4d2s7.jpeg

Lol I used to think I was so fancy having these as a kid... they were my favorite