Thanksgiving Challenge - 08/17-11/23 // (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you haven't had a chance to weigh-in, please do so and get the weights to me.....
    Am missing:
    ♦ ceh2468
    ♦ goodluckbear31
    ♦ mabug01
    ♦ momplum
    ♦ quietlywinning
    ♦ Sanamouse
    ♦ sweetoothfairy
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Down to 199! Finally reached the 100's again!! woohooO! 11pounds down total! :-)

Welcome to ONEderland!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I bought the 30DS video today to start tomorrow!!! Who else is gonna try it?
    :flowerforyou:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Down to 199! Finally reached the 100's again!! woohooO! 11pounds down total! :-)

Congrats! :flowerforyou: What a wonderful feeling! I'm looking forward to the 200's.
    Broke it? You blasted it to pieces!!! WTG

I am more then pleased! I'm hoping the blasting continues!
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This week, i did indulge in sweets a lot so lost only 0.8 lbs down to 193.0... but this is a new week and a new begining.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I bought the 30DS video today to start tomorrow!!! Who else is gonna try it?
    :flowerforyou:

Me! :) Just finished day 1! Woohoo am I beat... only 29 to go! :)
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss this week!
    I'm still missing weight from:
    ♦ ceh2468
    ♦mabug01
    ♦momplum
    ♦quietlywinning
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    My weight yesterday was 175.4. Sorry for the late weigh in. I'm on vacation!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I did the 30DS today :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My weight yesterday was 175.4. Sorry for the late weigh in. I'm on vacation!

Good job on the weight loss! Have fun on vacation! :happy:
  • mabug01
    Options
    I did great this week, but had a rough day yesterday, so the scale only says that i lost 1/2 pound.

How's it going? Hope your days are going more smoothly now
  • mabug01
    Options
    mdagenb - Congratulations on achieving that milestone!
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    The holiday weekend is upon us.....
    What are you going to do differently in your healthy eating & exercise routine to keep your calories in check?
    Notice I did not use the dreaded four-letter "D" word. I think "healthier eating" sounds much more positive.

When planning your weekend festivities, take some time to plan out your menu as well. If you know you are going to a BBQ or indulging in something special, get onto the food log and track out your meals ahead of time. This will give you an opportunity to add or subtract items from breakfast, lunch or snack times to accommodate for a festive dinner, etc... This way, you will still remain well within your goal limits, but not have to compromise on having fun.

Have a great holiday weekend! :)
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    I am working this weekend... no plans as of yet. But I did start the Couch-to-5K tonight... I want to be able to continue it so I am doing some solid running. Also have the 30DS dvd but have not started it.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    The holiday weekend is upon us.....
    What are you going to do differently in your healthy eating & exercise routine to keep your calories in check?
    Notice I did not use the dreaded four-letter "D" word. I think "healthier eating" sounds much more positive.

When planning your weekend festivities, take some time to plan out your menu as well. If you know you are going to a BBQ or indulging in something special, get onto the food log and track out your meals ahead of time. This will give you an opportunity to add or subtract items from breakfast, lunch or snack times to accommodate for a festive dinner, etc... This way, you will still remain well within your goal limits, but not have to compromise on having fun.

Have a great holiday weekend! :)

It's raining here non-stop, but otherwise we were going to grill marinated chicken and have a fancy strawberry salad. Now we will just do it inside. I think it's helpful to make some of your own safety food - even if you are going to a party at someone else's house.
  • mabug01
    Options
    I'm going to force myself to exercise, even though I'm far from home, and it's a strange environment, I will use the pool at my son's apartment complex and get some swimming done.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Although I put on about a half a pound last week, I'm not surprise nor do I really regret it because I had an amazing time with my dad and I continued to incorporate exercise into my vacation. Now I'm back on the bandwagon and plan to have a good loss by the next weigh in! 30 Day Shred is definitely going to kick my butt into shape this month!
  • AmyMW7
    AmyMW7 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    ok, so this challenge is making a difference for me!

I had a really rough few days with company and a family birthday (think chocolate creme pie, cupcakes, ice cream, lasagna, etc . . . ) -

I didn't go crazy with quantities, but i did have most everything and the scale really shows it! ugh.
    (i did however record everything and i went over my daily goal for about 4 days)

I think if i didn't have this challenge, i would just give up and forget about watching what i eat with NO exercise!

BUT, you all are motivation and encouragement.

so, i exercised this morning and feel like i'm back on track again! I'm going to make it through the weekend.
    hopefully post a loss on wednesday!

Thanks, all:-)
  • mabug01
    Options
    dajndae - great job staying focused!:smooched:
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    I started working out more. My goal this weekend/week is to do a workout a day. One day the 30DS, next on the C25K, etc.... Feeling better already and the first day of 30DS kicked my butt!