Women 200lb+, Let's Be Adaptable This April!!!

Options

Replies

• rpbarkernc
    rpbarkernc Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group.

Height: 5' 5"
    SW: 234.2 (1 day before delivery - August 2019)
    CW: 184.6
    GW: 165

Goals:

I only have 19lbs to go so my goal is to stay focused and finish out strong. I am hoping to reach my goal weight by middle of June but I think if I keep on the same trend I'll reach it by the end of May. We will see!

Stay track MFP everyday all day.

Stay consistent with my rule no snacks while quarantined. ZERO. (which is working great).

Continue to do Refit classes everyday but Sundays.

Weigh 175lbs by first week of May💪🏽

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I had a hard day " And I didn't buy anything that I would not have ordinarily bought. Binge averted.

Agreed - Awesome NSV!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hi, is it OK to join in with you lovely ladies? 💖

Have gained and lost several stone over the years

Welcome! Seems we've all been on that same rollercoaster. Hopefully, this time we stick the landing. Have a great day. :)
  • jacindabarbee81
    jacindabarbee81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @pamiede Cute I love a good deal and awesome fit :)
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I worked this morning. When I came home (after washing my hands), I worked out to my Richard Simmons video. It was a good workout and I like how he has all shapes and sizes. Anyways, it's only my second work out period. I am still proud 😊. PS I am looking to add friends as I am probably the only person without Facebook lol. Have a beautiful day.

Good for you! Sent friend request. I use Richard's Stretchin' to the Classics video on YouTube. It's my favorite for stretching ... wonderfully choreographed to the classics ... and Richard never says a word. LOL
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone new, so glad you found us!

I only have a few minutes to post, but hope everyone is doing okay and adjusting to this crazy time. Go us for staying accountable, whether we are losing or not, with all of the uncertainty and new routines!!

@pamiede you look amazing in that dress!!! Way to go!

@Terytha just remember that staying home and keeping yourself safe is doing something. I also have a list of family and friends I reach out to every few days, especially older people who are by themselves. Another option might be to volunteer to pick up groceries or medications for older people in our neighborhood, especially when making your own runs. If you have the Nextdoor app in your area it is a great place to post that offer to people who really shouldn't leave the house right now. We have a lot of younger neighbors doing that. That said, now that the original panic has passed, I think we are all struggling with how to manage this situation and figure out what to do, and having a wide range of emotions about it. Sending hugs.

@rpbarkernc welcome - we are very similarly situated (I started in Aug at 236 and now am at 185) (except that I am twice your age) :# I love your no snacks while quarantined rule and might adopt that for myself. We placed an order with a bakery operating at the farmers market and have leftover birthday and Easter treats - so snacking has been a real issue for me over the past week! I have always had the mentality that I will hunker down once X is out of the house and then feel justified to eat my way through X so I can get started. I am struggling a bit with that now and would love to just throw it out but I don't think that would go over well with the family. Of course I know I can just not eat them too.

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971 I'm impressed with how you handled that situation! It must feel great to have overcome that moment.

Wishing everyone a wonderful afternoon. :)