Team Jungle Jewels (Sept Tribal Challenge) - Week 1 (CLOSED

Options

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok, so last night....I was so busy being happy about what you all did, and commenting, that I forgot to post my OWN!! DOH!!! :embarassed: Then, I fell asleep...go figure!! haha!

At any rate, Jules....for our logging purposes.... you know ME well enough here.....

Water...over...duh
    Cals...under....DUH....stupid sore throat!!
    Exercises....a BIG DUH on my part because I didn't have the amounts in front of me, so when I went back and looked after I was done, I did double everything (well, I was doing sets of 25 instead of 15)!! Double-duh!! hahahah!!!

Another successful day despite my silly throat!!!

Everybody did SO good!!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Day 3

4 min Tabata, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and 50 Globe Jumps - done
    64oz water - done (and some!)
    Under cals - done

:wink:
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Day 3

4 min Tabata - Done
    50 Squat Kicks, - Done
    50 Jumping Jacks -Done
    50 Crunches -Done
    50 Mountain Climbers -Done
    50 Wood Chops -Done
    50 Globe Jumps - Done
    3 min. Bear walk - Done

64oz water - done

Under calories - done

And on top of that 1 hour of Zumba!!! :-) Great Job Everyone!!!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 1/ Day 3-PYGMY series

50 crunches, 50 mountain climbers,50 woodchops

64 oz water

under calories[ I had to cut off mayo at subway to keep myself undercalories , if I did not view calorie count before I got the sub I would have been over calories]

walk- 2mile brisk pace.

Will post new weight tomorrow .
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    DONEDONE AND DONE
    tabata done
    under cals
    water - same as yesterday - 12 hours or more left in my day to complete but im almost there anyway
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    4 min Tabata
    50 Wood Chops
    50 Crunches (+50 reverse)
    50 Globe Jumps ( I could only do 25 globe style… the rest I had to do standing in one place)
    50 Mountain Climbers
    50 Squat Kicks
    15 sec mountain climbers, Hop on 1 foot for 15 seconds x4
    10(12) min stretching
    ~~3 Min Bear Walk~~

Water and Calories will be complete by the end of the night I wont be home so I am logging this in now. If by chance I do not get enough water or go over my calories I will be sure to let you know.

Great job everyone. I noticed that many were pushing themselves more than before and I love the interactions that we are all doing, it is so encouraging. I am motivated and challenged, A great way to start SEPTEMBER!!!!

Go TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS!!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 3 week 1
    Completed!
    4 Min tabata
    50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers,
    50 Wood Chops and 50 Globe Jumps - done
    64oz (9 glasses of water) - done
    Under calories - done

Yay!! We rock Team Jungle Jewels!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Week 1/Day 3
    50 Crunches
    50 Jumping Jacks
    10 Glasses of water
    Under calories

(I swapped out the Mountain Climbers for Jumping Jacks!) :)

Hope that what you meant! LOL

The rest of my normal workout consisted of 20 min on elliptical, and 35 min doing Wii Fit Plus Aerobics!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Week 1 - Day 3

4 min Tabata - Done
    50 Squat Kicks, - Done
    50 Jumping Jacks -Done
    50 Crunches -Done
    50 Mountain Climbers -Done
    50 Wood Chops -Done
    50 Globe Jumps - Done
    3 min. Bear walk - Done

64oz water - done

Under calories - done

And on top of that 1 hour of Zumba!!! :-) Great Job Everyone!!!

Excellent, Fe!!!! You ARE da QUEEN!! ;) congrats on a day well done!!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Week 1/Day 3
    50 Crunches
    50 Jumping Jacks
    10 Glasses of water
    Under calories

(I swapped out the Mountain Climbers for Jumping Jacks!) :)

Hope that what you meant! LOL

The rest of my normal workout consisted of 20 min on elliptical, and 35 min doing Wii Fit Plus Aerobics!

Fantastic, Randi!! Keep up the great work!! Make modifications where you need to....I have to modify globe jumps myself...my knees grind and complain doing those!! Proud of you for doing what you can!!! ;)
  • trimom63
    Options
    Day 3 week 1
    Completed!
    4 Min tabata
    50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers,
    50 Wood Chops and 50 Globe Jumps - done
    64oz (9 glasses of water) - done
    Under calories - done

Yay!! We rock Team Jungle Jewels!!

Wouldn't it make sense that we "ROCK"??? Get it?? Gems/rocks.....ok...I know, I'm lame...... Perfect day today...thanks for being so dedicated!!!! ;)
  • trimom63
    Options
    4 min Tabata
    50 Wood Chops
    50 Crunches (+50 reverse)
    50 Globe Jumps ( I could only do 25 globe style… the rest I had to do standing in one place)
    50 Mountain Climbers
    50 Squat Kicks
    15 sec mountain climbers, Hop on 1 foot for 15 seconds x4
    10(12) min stretching
    ~~3 Min Bear Walk~~

Water and Calories will be complete by the end of the night I wont be home so I am logging this in now. If by chance I do not get enough water or go over my calories I will be sure to let you know.

Great job everyone. I noticed that many were pushing themselves more than before and I love the interactions that we are all doing, it is so encouraging. I am motivated and challenged, A great way to start SEPTEMBER!!!!

Go TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS!!!!
    You have NO room to talk saying that I'm radical!! hahahah....you, girlfriend, are outstanding at getting intense workouts in!!! I applaud your efforts and enthusiasm!!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    DONEDONE AND DONE
    tabata done
    under cals
    water - same as yesterday - 12 hours or more left in my day to complete but im almost there anyway

Perfect day!!! Now.....get some sleep!!! hahah!!! You're doing awesome despite your busy schedule...thanks for being such a great part of our team!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Week 1/ Day 3-PYGMY series

50 crunches, 50 mountain climbers,50 woodchops

64 oz water

under calories[ I had to cut off mayo at subway to keep myself undercalories , if I did not view calorie count before I got the sub I would have been over calories]

walk- 2mile brisk pace.

Will post new weight tomorrow .

Renu...that's absolutely PERFECT that you "researched" the cals first before you went!! That's the name of the game....I did the same thing before we went to Chili's tonight....had to make good decisions, but still like my choices...and it always works.!! In response to the "taking one exercise up a notch"....I certainly "get" the knees thing...I have to modify the globe jumps or my knees grit and grind and HURT for those!! How about, if possible, the next upper body series, upping one of those?? We want to preserve those knees!! ;)
  • trimom63
    Options
    Great day!! Yea!!

All exercises....check!!!!
    Cals...under....yesssss, I did it even going out to eat! May I say that Chili's is AWFUL on calorie counts!! But the food was wonderful!! ;)
    Water......the bathroom has had many visits today..... My husband says, "AGAIN????" hee,hee!!

Come to think of it, if you KNOW it's going to be a hard day to get exercise in during the week sometime, you CAN pick your rest day, but make sure ALL workouts still are done during the week!! I have to take my rest day on Tuesday instead of tomorrow, so I'll do my Tuesday workout tomorrow...or for record keeping Jules, do you want me to do the first couple of workout series this week just a day earlier? Obviously only use this option if you really have to because it will probably be a little screwy in the recordkeeping, but if its a matter of keeping our record perfect, by all means, let us know!

Only two more to check in, but I'm sure they will!! I'm SO utterly proud that we've made it three days with no flub-ups, no oops, and everybody is still enthusiastic!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 1/Day 3

112oz of H2O and under Cals
    50 Crunches 1 min
    20 Mountain Climbers 1 min
    Tabata(x2) 8 min
    Strength Training 3 min
    Walking 110 min
    Bear Walk 0 - I really tried again. :frown:
    Total 123 min
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    [/quote]
    You have NO room to talk saying that I'm radical!! hahahah....you, girlfriend, are outstanding at getting intense workouts in!!! I applaud your efforts and enthusiasm!!!
    [/quote]

U do know radical is a complement.....right? ROFL!!!!! I'm really lovin all the encouragement....we have a great team =)
  • TunsiAmeri
    TunsiAmeri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Day 3 - Complete TG!

i had a long and rough day but I made it through and that is all that matters!

All workouts done, including the 3 min bear walk and my regular workout routine!

Calories under, and drank 10 glasses of water today!

4 min Tabata
    100 Squat Kicks,
    100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Crunches
    50 Mountain Climbers - I really dislike these!
    100 Wood Chops
    50 Globe Jumps
    3 min. Bear walk
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Good Morning Jewels

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fabulous posts for Week One!!
    Jill and I are REALLY proud of all of you!! One small concern - Suse is 'MIA' :cry: - has anyone 'seen' or heard from her since Friday??

Well, today is your well deserved day of rest!! You've earn't it!! Enjoy it :wink: for tomorrow we step up a gear!!

PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR CURRENT WEIGHTS TODAY - the team gets 1 point for every pound lost!!

Hugs
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Sadly, no change in my weight for me :grumble: