Types of food will I need to eat?

2»

Replies

• stacieepaigee
    stacieepaigee Posts: 8 Member
    I love veggies and fruit !! 😍😍 but I feel I eat to much of these that’s my problem I’ll make 0%fat yogurt and add fruit but I’ll eat a full pot I just take a while to feel full, and that’s my problem I don’t know when to stop eating, I’m going to listen to everyone’s advice and try smaller portions and slow down with food I’ve really struggled with all motivation recently and let my self get in a bad state to now I don’t like looking at myself and I feel like I’m trying to punish myself with only eating when I actually feel sick I'm now understanding that’s not actually good for me and this is we’re ive turned to 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    You got this girl! 🤗
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,300 Member
    I agree with what everyone else has said, Id like to give an example of what I did, I used to eat alot of rice with my chicken everyday then when I started mfp I noticed the amount of calories in rice & that I felt more full on protein so I still eat rice but weigh/measure & eat half a cup instead of a big plateful. Also experiment with what makes you feel full & just better and you will find your own eating plan that's best for YOU. you can also volume eat by just adding a large salad or veggies to your meal