Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Hey fellas, what do you think of women’s perfume? Beyond not wearing too much, do you have any preferences? Do you like sweet scents like vanilla and sugar? Floral? Fresh? Spicy? Musky? Patchouli?

I like it when she smells like...

🎤🎶 This surely is a dream, mm yeah 🎶

So sweet and musky. Interesting...
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Hey fellas, what do you think of women’s perfume? Beyond not wearing too much, do you have any preferences? Do you like sweet scents like vanilla and sugar? Floral? Fresh? Spicy? Musky? Patchouli?

I don’t have a preference I don’t guess - long as it smells good
  • TwitchyMacGee
    I’m going to need you to go to the cosmetics counter and do some investigative sniffing
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

fresh & airy

...... or nacho cheese dust
  • av_2905
    av_2905 Posts: 34 Member
    av_2905 wrote: »

I personally prefer fresh or floral scents. However, every guy is going to have their own preferences.

So, would you not date a woman who smells like marshmallows?

Not a huge fan of marshmallows, not gonna lie.

However, if she smells like a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies, then I'm sold. 😍
  • TwitchyMacGee
    I’m going to need you to go to the cosmetics counter and do some investigative sniffing

Can I come with you? 😉
    Love doing that!!!

I don’t care much for shopping. Can you and @cowsfan12 just do it for me? I would meet you for coffee after 😄
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Tall ladies... Do you ever feel self conscious about your height? Or do you embrace it?

Shorter woman... Same?

I'm 5'4 and like my height apart from when I have to get trousers turned up 😂
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Tall ladies... Do you ever feel self conscious about your height? Or do you embrace it?

Shorter woman... Same?

I'm 5'4 and like my height apart from when I have to get trousers turned up 😂

I am also 5’4 and I get that with some trousers too😜😉
    I am happy with my height too but it’s a pain when you buy a maxi dress and it’s just an inch longer than it should and you have to either get it altered or wear very high heels 😉

So 2" shorter than I in a 6" heel = 10 😏
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Are ladies ok with being taller than your man? Does he have to be taller - or at least 6 ft to get a chance ?

At not quite 5'3" I don't meet many men that are shorter than me. Presence/swag matters to me more than height.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

5'9" and I embrace it, I'm usually in heels. So out in public I appear at least 6'.

It's not something that's easy to find clothing for, especially when I was younger. There are a lot more long/tall sizes these days. I think it hurt my dating prospects too, a lot of shorter men immediately disqualify me as a partner.
  • ythannah
    Are ladies ok with being taller than your man? Does he have to be taller - or at least 6 ft to get a chance ?

I've dated shorter than me, no problem. Just.... don't tell me not to wear heels. :s
  • cowsfan12

Can I come with you? 😉
    Love doing that!!!

I don’t care much for shopping. Can you and @cowsfan12 just do it for me? I would meet you for coffee after 😄

Deal - but you know I’d rather go for Beer 🍺😉.
  • cowsfan12

Can I come with you? 😉
    Love doing that!!!

What if we pick something you don’t like? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have no doubt she will love what we pick - I know what smells good -

IE: new sneakers- fresh cut grass - pumping gas ..

WE GOT THIS — @miss_zita_2020
  • TwitchyMacGee

Can I come with you? 😉
    Love doing that!!!

Deal - but you know I’d rather go for Beer 🍺😉.

Can I come with you? 😉
    Love doing that!!!

What if we pick something you don’t like? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have no doubt she will love what we pick - I know what smells good -

IE: new sneakers- fresh cut grass - pumping gas ..

WE GOT THIS — @miss_zita_2020

Yes and yes
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Wait...... but what kind of candy??? 🤔
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

I personally prefer fresh or floral scents. However, every guy is going to have their own preferences.

I generally assume that smelling like food is always a good call.
    I'm just waiting for a perfume that smells like bacon.....
    Not really wanting to keep using bacon grease. Doesn't count as perfume if I don't buy it in an overpriced bottle at the store....
  • TwitchyMacGee
    tinak33 wrote: »

I generally assume that smelling like food is always a good call.
    I'm just waiting for a perfume that smells like bacon.....
    Not really wanting to keep using bacon grease. Doesn't count as perfume if I don't buy it in an overpriced bottle at the store....

I would definitely lick that

I was thinking about this because supposedly Rihanna smells amazing and her perfume is apparently very sweet.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited May 2020
    tinak33 wrote: »

Wait...... but what kind of candy??? 🤔

Double cherry pie of course 🤷🏽‍♂️😏
  • ythannah
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ladies...

Shorter woman... Same?

5'9" and I embrace it, I'm usually in heels. So out in public I appear at least 6'.

It's not something that's easy to find clothing for, especially when I was younger. There are a lot more long/tall sizes these days. I think it hurt my dating prospects too, a lot of shorter men immediately disqualify me as a partner.

Wear flats instead of heels unless you wanna date someone in the NBA.

It worked out in the end. SO is a foot taller than me. As far as heels, he thinks the higher the better.