5/19/20:
    5/26.20:

March: - 6.2
    April: - 2.8
    May:
  • LW8787
    LW8787 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you, for creating this group.

Hi everyone, am Venesia. Am hoping to lose weight and remain healthy.

◇Start weight- 23/04/2020 - 282.2
    ◇Current weight - 06/05/2020 - 275.2
    ◇Goal weight - 31/12/2020 - 195

Currently
    ♡Trying to eat healthy
    ♡Treadmill workout
    ♡Kettlebell workout

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Am currently relaxing my calorie limits for a few days; I have a tooth that has decided to go bad, and currently am developing a gumboil. So I'm going to feel rotten and be on a soft diet for a few days, because I know by Friday all he'll do is drain the boil and give me antibiotics and schedule me for the root canal at a later date.

Apparently now I get anxious if I DON'T log my meals. Habit's a crazy thing.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Osw 210
    April lost 4 pounds.
    LW 202
    CW May 7th 200.5
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    Jan starting weight: 239
    Jan ending weight: 228.5
    Feb ending weight: 219.6
    March ending weight: 215.1
    April ending weight: 205.2

May 3: 204.7

Well, half a pound is better than nothing, I suppose! I am now 1.9 lbs from my first goal, and at this rate it could take 4 weeks or more to reach it! It's been a very busy week for me with work, but I managed to get in at least 40 minutes on my treadmill each day, although some walks were not too vigorous because I walked during Zoom meetings where I could not huff and puff and get all sweaty. I hope you are all having a great and healthy week! <3
  • asmism
    asmism Posts: 42 Member
    ... It's been a very busy week for me with work, but I managed to get in at least 40 minutes on my treadmill each day, although some walks were not too vigorous because I walked during Zoom meetings where I could not huff and puff and get all sweaty. I hope you are all having a great and healthy week! <3

I've got to try walking during a meeting. Sounds like a good way to complete two tasks. 💡
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Got my immediate dental issues fixed (and half my mouth and tongue is numb, so no lunch for me), and today I stepped on the scale and noted that I am exactly thirty pounds from where I started in January, and I think that's pretty cool.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,578 Member
    5/1-250.0
    5/8-253.2☹
  • ladycopnh1
    ladycopnh1 Posts: 287 Member
    I'm sorry, I haven't been on lately, I've been right out straight this past week. Just got caught up.

I want to welcome Josh, Venesia, Tiffanylynn1024, shygazer and rysella - WOW !! I am so excited to have you join. This is your first step, the next step is accountability, not to us but to yourselves. We welcome you all with open arms like fellow brother and sisters. It's up to you to come back and check in your weekly weights, no matter if it's good or bad, there's NO judgment here. We are walking this road together.

Jennifersusan - Your doing great !!

Eppen5 - I feel your pain, I was only able to loose 4pds in April. Although it's better to loose something than gain everything. I have no problem being called a looser ( in the right text ).

This month the temps "were" in the mid-sixties, the daffs and tulips are coming up, I'm catching ( or I should say running out ) of things to do around the outside of the house, so I told my husband that I will be starting to go up north ( into the White Mts. ) and start cleaning up around my parent's house and take the tarp off the camper up in the woods and start cleaning up around the camp. Sunday I went up and raked the lawns around my parent's house, which took me till noon, the arm I just had operated on in Jan. got a good work-out, then I went straight up to camp. What a MESS. If anyone has a camper or a camp in the woods, you know what a mess it is when you first see it in the spring, the amount of leaves and sticks and branches from the trees ( especially pine trees ), I just stood there shaking my head, it looked so over whelming. I had to move branches out of the way just to get to the camper, I pulled the tarp off it and unloaded the car with the camping gear. I re-tarped the wood piles and was recovering some other stuff I had in the wood line and I caught my foot and fell backwards, striking my head on the point of an old stump, just behind my right ear. O.M.G the welt that came out on my head was wicked. I called it quits at that "point". I didn't even realize that I never stopped for lunch, I tend to do that a lot during the summer, which is not good. Your body needs fuel to keep burning, during my last large weight lose I made sure to eat something every two hrs. toast for breakfast ( never was a breakfast eater ), baby carrots at 9:00am, yogurt at 11:00am, fruit at 1:00pm and 3:00pm, sensible dinner at 5:00pm and a sensible snack at 7:00pm.

Wednesday I went up north and stopped by the cemetery to clean up our family lot for Memorial day, then to my parents house to clean out my mom's flower bushes, there are 14 in all, I got 7 done and left at noon and headed for camp. I started picking up brush and mowed the leaves down on a good part of the property. The mowing back and forth just to mulch the leaves down was awesome exercise for my upper body, I worked up a good sweat.

Yesterday - same as Wed. except this time when I got to camp I started picking up 90% of the sticks, branches and mess, I spent about 4hrs continually bending over time and time again. WOW, does my butt muscles and lower back hurt today.

Spring is over, we're back to winter. snowing all day today, temp is between 27- 32.

• asmism
    asmism Posts: 42 Member
    The quality of this photo is not good, but I wanted to share. This is me, no longer obese according to BMI chart! :)
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing this success!
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    edited May 2020
    asmism wrote: »
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing this success!

Thanks! <3 I'm so excited! There's no stopping me! :)
  • angeloup50
    angeloup50 Posts: 54 Member
    Weigh in

5/5/20.   195.6
    5/12/20.  195.3

*Sighs* not much movement, but at least I'm maintaining my progress to date.
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Thanks for the welcome ladycop! I’m happy to be on this journey. I get so distracted with life sometimes that I pretend not to notice when I’m gaining weight and losing fitness. The last week and a half have been a good start to getting back on track for me.
    May 5: 312
    May 12: 310.4

(Also starting doing planks every day with a goal of 60 minutes planked this month. 31 minutes so far! And another goal of walking 3 miles a day, 5 times a week. Since coronavirus came around I got pretty sedentary, so it’s nice to feel the burn on my legs again and I’ve done 3/5 this week)
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Hi! Hope it is not to late to join?
    If not, starting weight 5/11/20 - 298
    GW - 175
    I am back tracking food, weighing food, measuring food and drinking lots of water. I am looking forward to getting more healthy, not feeling run down all the time and just being more confident!
  • aclark040299
    aclark040299 Posts: 3 Member
    Can I join? My name is Alexis and I weigh 213.2 pounds. This is the heaviest I've ever been and about 15 pounds came during the quarantine. I need to lose weight but always lose motivation after a week. Seriously, I'll download apps and do at home workouts but a week later I just stop. I joined a gym today. I always feel pretty self conscious there so I'm trying to motivate myself to actually go. I was the only woman there and the only obese person there. There were about 5 men on the other side of the room and they were all in shape. I felt awkward. This time I'm trying to get into some fitness communities to keep the motivation going.
  • marcconley100
    marcconley100 Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2020
    Joining today: Will update progress Mon, Wed, and Sat.

5_13 221
  • marcconley100
    marcconley100 Posts: 8 Member
    Exercise has been really helping. Taking it one day at a time