What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Sent my MIL flowers for mothers day.
    This what she got versus what I ordered. Going to be a Karen in about 10 mins.

Oh my ... hugs.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

This is NOT ok! I support you, Karen!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    e6c153975ceba48f_thumb_temp_front_page_image_file13465121392072449.jpg.xxxlarge.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    expectation-vs-reality-fashion-16.jpg
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight...something like this:

400kcgmxvqmt.png
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Oh my gosh... I've just seen this. Did Karen speak to the manager? I know I would have!! Haha
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

I know a lady named Karen.

She looks like a Karen and has the blonde, short, I have 3 kids, Karen haircut.

Thing is, she isn't a Karen, she's awesome. She's the polar opposite of a Karen.

I think maybe I won't call her Karen anymore.... although, she might not appreciate it.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    My former girlfriend's 50th birthday.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Oh my gosh... I've just seen this. Did Karen speak to the manager? I know I would have!! Haha

I did speak to customer service in all my Karen-esque glory but I was only offered 10% off my next purchase. So I will call again tomorrow. However, I will no longer do business with FTD.com.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    On another note... my hair is growing super fast. It's kind of starting to look like a mullet in the back because some spots are growing faster than others. HOT

Is it coming in curly?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

I did speak to customer service in all my Karen-esque glory but I was only offered 10% off my next purchase. So I will call again tomorrow. However, I will no longer do business with FTD.com.

10%?? That's it? *kitten* that! Time to find another place!
    On another note... my hair is growing super fast. It's kind of starting to look like a mullet in the back because some spots are growing faster than others. HOT

Is it coming in curly?

It is haha it's going to get out of control soon, hopefully hairdressers open soon so I can get a little trim. Thank God I have wigs in the meantime lol
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Thing is, she isn't a Karen, she's awesome. She's the polar opposite of a Karen.

I think maybe I won't call her Karen anymore.... although, she might not appreciate it.

She sounds nice 😊
  • RidgelineFitness
    RidgelineFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Um..... yeah, better hash that out over the phone with customer support
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly starting to feel like myself (whoever that is now) for the 1st time in over 1 year. It feels good that I'm starting to be able to enjoy life without fear. I'll always have fear that my cancer returns but I think I've learned to live with this and not think too far ahead. I'm lucky i'm typing this today and I am so grateful 🙏

You're amazing. Such great perspective. 😊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dt3l71pk8rj0.jpg

Call her K-sizzle
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly starting to feel like myself (whoever that is now) for the 1st time in over 1 year. It feels good that I'm starting to be able to enjoy life without fear. I'll always have fear that my cancer returns but I think I've learned to live with this and not think too far ahead. I'm lucky i'm typing this today and I am so grateful 🙏

This is fuggin awesome!