Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    It would be so satisfying to watch live footage of what the other prisoners are doing to Travis and Gregory McMichael.

They're probably being isolated for their own protection.

Those two are big trouble. (rightfully so)

They usually go into solitary confinement after something bad has happened to them first

Not always, and I have some first hand experience with this (on the Side of the Angels).

I suppose different jurisdictions have different policies, but given the high profile nature of their alleged crime, I'm thinking that they're being protected.

What's also disturbing is the length of time it took for charges to be filed. I'm not completely familiar with this case, but with my limited knowledge of it, it seems rotten from the beginning.

It’s also disturbing that he was once cop.
    Imagine all the stuff he got away with just because he could..just because he doesn’t like the way you look.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    It would be so satisfying to watch live footage of what the other prisoners are doing to Travis and Gregory McMichael.

They usually go into solitary confinement after something bad has happened to them first

Not always, and I have some first hand experience with this (on the Side of the Angels).

I suppose different jurisdictions have different policies, but given the high profile nature of their alleged crime, I'm thinking that they're being protected.

What's also disturbing is the length of time it took for charges to be filed. I'm not completely familiar with this case, but with my limited knowledge of it, it seems rotten from the beginning.

Imagine all the stuff he got away with just because he could..just because he doesn’t like the way you look.

If I'm I read correctly he was more than a cop
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

This ...its sad. I have no words.

How do parents, family manage to get through something like that? I saw a interview of the mother and she kept a brave face, she must be numb?

I’d be going insane, on the other family members or dead.

I have no idea. It made my stomach drop. Even if they really truly believed he was the culprit...so many things could've been done differently. I cant wrap my brain around it.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

What’s crazy is - they say it was thought they were after burglary suspect- not a murder - not a rape or kidnapping - maybe ima but too laid back - but I’m not shooting someone over some stolen goods man. Prolly wouldn’t even chase cause chit can be replaced - idk - ppl suck - and be careful not to ask anyone to leave a restaurant lobby - sheesh 🤦‍♂️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options

there's good cops and bad cops

the same can be said for every occupation and profession.

we hold many professions in high esteem, but there are horrible people in every walk of life.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    My asparagus froze.

@TwitchyMacGee

I'm not sure what this means exactly.
    I've scoured the internet and urban dictionary for the innuendo; I've come up empty.

Should I be amused?

aroused?

..... right now, I'm just confused.

and okay, a little aroused. *shrug

My garden. Bad weather. Frozen vegetables. It’s snowing in May. I’m too tired for innuendo.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

What’s crazy is - they say it was thought they were after burglary suspect- not a murder - not a rape or kidnapping - maybe ima but too laid back - but I’m not shooting someone over some stolen goods man. Prolly wouldn’t even chase cause chit can be replaced - idk - ppl suck - and be careful not to ask anyone to leave a restaurant lobby - sheesh 🤦‍♂️

Exactly.
    Following him is one thing, but why are you getting out of the truck... esp if you think he’s such a bad guy. If they had just called the cops and let them deal with it he would still be here.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Exactly.
    Following him is one thing, but why are you getting out of the truck... esp if you think he’s such a bad guy. If they had just called the cops and let them deal with it he would still be here.

My thoughts exactly.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    You’re not hungry you’re just buzzed
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Are we headed for a day when we are all like...

Do you remember when there use to be gyms?
    Do you remember when we use to have sports?
    Do you remember when you were able to go to a restaurant?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Saw a meme that said remember in the good ole days when someone would blow on the birthday cake then wed all eat it😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    7 + Social distancing = 10

😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Saw a meme that said remember in the good ole days when someone would blow on the birthday cake then wed all eat it😂

I know right... Now everyone is just like "Ew 😬"
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Mr J wants to go out tonight but I’m still on the fence about being out. I’m perplexed because I want us to be safe on the other hand I know mr J wants to go out. I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️ what to do?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    gstmh9jpxaez.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Hydrocolloid pimple stickers
    And
    Jamaican beef patties

Unrelated
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.