Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an okay day again. I didn't really eat anything because I slept in late (it was nice!) My husband had been haggling with a car dealership for a new truck and finally got what he wanted out of them so we dropped my girls off at their grandmas house (they got to go swimming so they were happy) and we went and bought a new car. That took a few hours and it was dinner time before we got back. So we ordered pizza. I had pizza and guess what!?! It didn't change my weigh in this morning. I was the same as I was the day before.

Tomorrow I'm going to start getting up before work and walking on the treadmill for a half hour. That will get my exercise in. I'll mix in workout videos too. But this is a good start.

Nice work and good plan!
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an okay day again. I didn't really eat anything because I slept in late (it was nice!) My husband had been haggling with a car dealership for a new truck and finally got what he wanted out of them so we dropped my girls off at their grandmas house (they got to go swimming so they were happy) and we went and bought a new car. That took a few hours and it was dinner time before we got back. So we ordered pizza. I had pizza and guess what!?! It didn't change my weigh in this morning. I was the same as I was the day before.

Tomorrow I'm going to start getting up before work and walking on the treadmill for a half hour. That will get my exercise in. I'll mix in workout videos too. But this is a good start.

That is a great plan! You are motivating me to get up earlier and do my workout before the day gets busy!😊

• Paz922
    Options
    micwrites wrote: »
    Happy Mother's Day to the moms of all kinds. I am very thankful for this group. Here are my numbers for my first week. I'm surprised as I was all over the place. I think what is helping for me is cutting back on bread and pasta, my two great loves in life in the food world. I also tried a protein shake a couple of days at lunch time that I really liked and kept me very full in-between meals. Who knows what it was. I will try again this week.

SW- 244.4 lbs (5/2)
    CW- 244.6 lbs (5/3)
    GW by June 30th- 229 or less

Total weight lost- 1.8 lbs

May 4: 244.6
    May 11:242.8
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Hi micwrites, you did great! I love bread and pasta as well! I am married to an Italian that could have pasta everyday! 😀
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    mamimom wrote: »
    Good morning...it is just me or I feel a bit more apprensive to face the weekend? Boyfriend is very keen on few drinks and grill...any tips? Feeling good today!

My husband is smoking a brisket tomorrow! I know the feeling girl! Good thing I have work tomorrow night or I would have a drink as well!
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    SW: 175.0 (Jan 6)
    CW: 158.0 lbs (May 2)
    GW by June 30th: 145 lbs

Total weight lost: 1lb

May 4: 157.2
    May 11: 157.0
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • Paz922
    Options

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I lost a pound this week. I feel with more energy! Have a great week everyone! We can do this!💪😊

SW- 160.4 lbs (4/25)
    CW- 154.8
    GW by June 30th- 145lbs

Total weight lost- 5.6 lbs

May 4: 156
    May 11: 154.8
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Weight lost Challenge:
  • Paz922
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Does anyone know what are healthy macro numbers for carbs, protein and fat. I am doing low carb as I have insulin resistance.

Thanks!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will weigh in on Monday's.

CW: 171.6

Mini goal weight 6/30/20

5/11

5/18

5/25

6/1

6/8

6/15

6/22

6/29

• Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    5'2"
    CW 212.8
    June 29 Goal: 197.8

May 4: no weight
    May 11: 213.2
    May 18:
    May 25:
    June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Okay, so I went the wrong way a little bit. Yesterday was mother's day and we had Mexican food for dinner. I may have had some chips and salsa at 9:30pm. Anyways, a few days ago I mentioned walking on the treadmill or doing workout videos and last night I found some that I think I'm going to really like. They have a 2 week regimen that I'm going to force myself to stick with. They also have meal plans too.....and it looks like it's free. Now, I'm not going to do their meal plan, but I am going to stick to my calorie goals and drink my water.

This morning I got myself up and did the 30minute workout, so I'm proud of myself!
    Hoping to see the scale move here in a few days!
  • Paz922
    Options
    5'2"
    CW 212.8

May 18:
    May 25:
    June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Okay, so I went the wrong way a little bit. Yesterday was mother's day and we had Mexican food for dinner. I may have had some chips and salsa at 9:30pm. Anyways, a few days ago I mentioned walking on the treadmill or doing workout videos and last night I found some that I think I'm going to really like. They have a 2 week regimen that I'm going to force myself to stick with. They also have meal plans too.....and it looks like it's free. Now, I'm not going to do their meal plan, but I am going to stick to my calorie goals and drink my water.

This morning I got myself up and did the 30minute workout, so I'm proud of myself!

Hi Making_Impossible_Possible, that sounds like a great plan! If you had chips and salsa last night, you may be retaining water today. We can do this! 😊👍

• Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi! I just started MFP last Wed and I've lost 3.2 in just half-a-week! I was doing so well maintaining for years but the last few yrs my weight kept creeping up up and away! My normal bag of tricks are no longer working?!? I'm 56, have not gone through menopause yet. :( So here I am! I want to lose 10 lbs, my goal 145. :)
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    CW 212.8

May 18:
    May 25:
    June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

Hi Possible, where can i find the 2 week exercise and meal plan regimen?
  • Paz922
    Options
    Hi! I just started MFP last Wed and I've lost 3.2 in just half-a-week! I was doing so well maintaining for years but the last few yrs my weight kept creeping up up and away! My normal bag of tricks are no longer working?!? I'm 56, have not gone through menopause yet. :( So here I am! I want to lose 10 lbs, my goal 145. :)

Welcome to the group! You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work. My goal is also 145 by the end of June. I’ve lost 6 lbs in two weeks. I am happy that we have this group which is giving me a lot a motivation!😊💪

• Making_Impossible_Possible
    Making_Impossible_Possible Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @Leezy55

The website is www.teambodyproject.com.
    I just happened to come across them last night. I think they have some paid for stuff, but I haven't paid anything. Not even asked for a credit card
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Paz922 !
    Slept in this morning by accident :s will log this weeks tomorrow haha
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I was absent over the weekend. It was pretty much a bust with the Mothers Day festivities. BUT I'm here and ready to make this week count!
  • jewelelainecasey
    jewelelainecasey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW- 176.6lbs (05/03)
    CW- 176.6lbs
    GW- by June 30th- 165
    Overall goal:145lbs by June 2021

May 4: 175.4
    May 11:174.4
    May 18:
    May 25:
    June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • Paz922
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I was absent over the weekend. It was pretty much a bust with the Mothers Day festivities. BUT I'm here and ready to make this week count!

Hi Britt! I am happy you are back! It was a busy weekend. 😊

• Paz922
    Options
    MeganD1704 wrote: »
    Thanks @Paz922 !
    Slept in this morning by accident :s will log this weeks tomorrow haha

I love sleeping! I thought that when you get older, you wake up earlier. That does not happen to me. 😊
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi all! I just came across this thread and would like to join. I could use the motivation. Hopefully it's not too late!

SW- 199.6 lbs (5/11)
    CW- 199.6 lbs
    GW by June 30th- 190lbs

Total weight lost- 0 lbs

May 11: 196.2
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:

My highest weight was 221 back in 2012. I got down to 185 and maintained that weight up until last year. This time around my goal weight is 150 but I want to focus on losing a little at a time 😊