Welcome New Members!

Replies

• goodvictim96
    goodvictim96 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello iamhere1005, myself goodvictim...!!
  • goodvictim96
    goodvictim96 Posts: 3 Member
    What should be the diet plan..
  • iamhere1005
    iamhere1005 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello goodvictim96, Myself iamhere1005....!!
  • medschool2021
    medschool2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm new please add me as a friend :)
  • knmangum1992
    knmangum1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Quarantine has not been kind looking to drop 60 lbs but have stubborn hormonal difficulty losing weight. Good luck to everyone here and hoping we make good progress in our goals this year! I’m Kara and I’m always chill if you want to chat or if you have any advice.
  • jacobmcginnis112
    jacobmcginnis112 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Jake. I like making music and lifting heavy things. I'm here for the gainzz.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy newbies, add me. I've been on the app for a year! Welcome.
  • dvirgil2686
    dvirgil2686 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone,,
    I have started this app for a week now and excited to add what i eat and see how much calories i have been eating all this time.its great ..i love it and im on a roll.
  • suzgzlz
    suzgzlz Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, first day on this app. Transitioning from strict diet to calorie counting. Goal is to have less stress on my knees so I can increase my mobility. 20# away from my goal weight. :) *waves*
  • pkv2266
    pkv2266 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all I recently joining this forum. it has lot of information. I am very happy about seeing the results.
  • jessicajess1532
    jessicajess1532 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! It is my first time using the app but the irony is that I downloaded it years ago and never used it. So here I am. I want to lose 30 pounds and really get back to being healthy
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Back for what seems like the millionth time. Still on the gain loss streak. Right now mostly gain of 20 pounds ouch. I know what works. I don’t know why I keep falling in the same rut. Here again to get motivated and back on track
  • melissamoekc
    melissamoekc Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I've used MFP to lose weight a couple of times in the past. I've gained back 30 of the 40 pounds I lost back in 2018. So I'm starting again and I really want to make this the last time! Hopefully engaging with this community can help me keep on track.
  • Epilipi
    Epilipi Posts: 3 Member
    Hi guys, I currently weigh 85kg and I'm looking to lose 7kg in 14 weeks.

Is this achievable? I need your motivation mates
  • Westieok
    Westieok Posts: 13 Member
    Hi. Just want to introduce myself. I’m new here but not new to wright loss. In my life I’ve been anywhere from 106 to 206. Ive even earned my lifetime card at WW. I gamed the points tho and never ate healthy even tho I knew how. I’ve been off my feet for quite a while but feeling strong again and ready to get going. I hope y’all are feeling strong. If not, just remember how you eat an elephant—-one bite at a time.
  • ChipsGoodbye
    ChipsGoodbye Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, everyone - I'm a returning member - I need some accountability add me if you're interested in a new fitness friend
  • Thirdscharm2020
    Thirdscharm2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello!
    I’m new here, I have about a 100 lbs to lose.
    Anyone with the same goal?
  • blazinchevy
    blazinchevy Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there. I'm new to this and I'm looking to drop 50lbs or so and get some muscle tone. Looking for any sugestions. Thanks, ToddB
  • Chani0073
    Chani0073 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi My name is chani and I am just starting out. I do pretty well with the food part but need to learn more about proper excel use techniques and reasoning
  • baylsjem
    baylsjem Posts: 13 Member
    My name is Baylee and I live in Utah! I’m looking for a great support system near and far!

I really hope to be a success story. 💪🏼