Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Options

Replies

• SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @ZizzyBumble - Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday! ๐Ÿ’

@pridesabtch - Awesome! Way to take action! Never apologize for a morose post. You only said how you were feeling and Iโ€™m sure many could relate to it. And itโ€™s awesome to see how much support immediately came in from this group. ๐Ÿ’•

JFT WEDNESDAY:
    - log everything/ stay green by 100
    - Exercise (cardio & weights)
    - Homeschool
    - Fun Run & send pics to the school
    - Virtual class for E
    - Virtual dance for B
    - House chores
    - Food prep (butternut squash/kale mix, energy bites, kale and bean soup, prep chicken)

I didnโ€™t set goals yesterday, but it was a great day filled with socially distanced visits. I also got a good 6 mile walk in, which was necessary to counter the big fried seafood dinner I had!

SPRING FLOWER CHALLENGE
    To earn a flower, I must:
    1) Log everything 2) Stay green 3) Exercise
    APRIL 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,25,26,28,30
    ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ (11)
    MAY 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11
    ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

Be well! ๐Ÿ’•
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Order bike partsโœ…
    Stay greenโœ…
    Finish painting ..god I HATE painting. I think if I were given a choice between this and repeating colonoscopy prep Iโ€™d choose the prep.โœ…
    Vacuum carโœ…
    First mountain bike race tonight.. hoping the 30 lbs Iโ€™ve dropped should help me get to the top step on podiumโœ…๐Ÿฅ‡I won!
    Yesterday was excellent. Won my first race in a long time. It was awesome. After the 30 lb weight loss Iโ€™ve been itching to see what I could do. Up until now Iโ€™ve been doing most of my time on the trainer. It showed on the technical sections of the trail but man my power and endurance were off the charts. I felt like I was taking a new sports car for a spin. I owe that to MFP And this forum writing goals every day has kept me focused and honest with myself.

Goals for today ... back to work after several very productive days at home

Pick up paint for daughter on way home. Also pick up cover for fire pit
    Stay green
    No beer
    Smart snacking choices, m&ms ok if stay green
    1 hr tempo ride
    Look at race bike. Change rear derailleur hanger. Think I bent it when a stick got lodged in it during race
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options

First mountain bike race tonight.. hoping the 30 lbs Iโ€™ve dropped should help me get to the top step on podiumโœ…๐Ÿฅ‡I won!
    Yesterday was excellent. Won my first race in a long time. It was awesome. After the 30 lb weight loss Iโ€™ve been itching to see what I could do. Up until now Iโ€™ve been doing most of my time on the trainer. It showed on the technical sections of the trail but man my power and endurance were off the charts. I felt like I was taking a new sports car for a spin. I owe that to MFP And this forum writing goals every day has kept me focused and honest with myself.

CONGRATULATIONS!! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿฅ‡