27973usynm08.jpeg

How cute 🥰🥰🥰
    Is it just one?

Three

Awwww that’s awesome! All the eggs hatched 🐣 💛

😊
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I have a crazy aunt and sometimes I’m sure she must be here because who could care this much about a stranger 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    I have a crazy aunt and sometimes I’m sure she must be here because who could care this much about a stranger 😂

I’ve wondered about this before. Like what if my dad’s at home browsing these forums. 😂 Or coworkers that I know that use MFP.

Good thing I’m an 😇
  • TwitchyMacGee
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I’ve wondered about this before. Like what if my dad’s at home browsing these forums. 😂 Or coworkers that I know that use MFP.

Good thing I’m an 😇

Quit being inappropriate with your uncle bradley!
  • PaperDoll_

Good thing I’m an 😇

Oh, I’m in KY so uncles are completely fine to be inappropriate with. 😏😂
  • TwitchyMacGee

Good thing I’m an 😇

does the same apply to aunts because I know someone who might want to relocate
  • PaperDoll_

Good thing I’m an 😇

does the same apply to aunts because I know someone who might want to relocate

Anyone that’s crazy is more than welcome here. 😁
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Watching Zoo on Netflix..... this might be the wrong year to do this. 😬
    The squirrels haven't attacked yet, but its only a matter of time. 🙈
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    I wonder if capes will ever be in fashion again

I wonder about the guy I saw at the mall wearing a cape and if he realized that it wasn’t fashionable

That’s the reason capes are so genius though. The same exact demographic that wants to wear a cape in public is also the demographic that couldn’t care less what’s in style!

ie children
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Am I the only one having issues with the app?

YouTube posts disappear as soon as I press play.
    Takes about 4-5 tries to get into the forums and off and on ability to post on friends pages.

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    I've been ordering useless stuff online..I need to stop. Maybe get a intervention. This came in this week, a key chain that makes farting and burping sounds, a bag of chicken sling shots, a lego mug and socks.. yes, all for me, not for my kids 😂

9hdwqey23924.jpg

Those socks though.....😆😆😆😆
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Stevie B, if he was in his prime making music today- Chris brown wouldn’t be a thing.

Fak he’s so good. If I grew up to his music his posters would definitely be all over my walls.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

😂😂 yes, that's me.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited May 2020
    Some clothing stores are opening back up in a couple days, however you have to make appointments first... this will be interesting.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    qtc5pkooh46r.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    My kid screaming like I am inflicting unholy and massive amounts of pain on her...... when I am trying to get the tiny splinter that is turning into a cyst or one of those puss balls you get with ingrown hairs, out of her finger.
    I failed, btw.
    She screamed so hard she almost made herself vomit. And I barely did anything. No needle. No tweezers. Nothing.
    Its still there. Been a month now.

Now I feel like a failure because I didn't get it out.
    I feel like a failure because I apparently am a monster that hurts her child.

Pardon me while I drown my tears in some booze for a little while....

I doubt any one of us could have done any better Mama... Just do your best to project a cool calmness about it around and I'm sure you already know that and are doing well with it...

It will heal soon enough ❤️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    tinak33 wrote: »
    My kid screaming like I am inflicting unholy and massive amounts of pain on her...... when I am trying to get the tiny splinter that is turning into a cyst or one of those puss balls you get with ingrown hairs, out of her finger.
    I failed, btw.
    She screamed so hard she almost made herself vomit. And I barely did anything. No needle. No tweezers. Nothing.
    Its still there. Been a month now.

Now I feel like a failure because I didn't get it out.
    I feel like a failure because I apparently am a monster that hurts her child.

Pardon me while I drown my tears in some booze for a little while....

Ugh. Kids. ❤️