Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I have the "ball in my court" with a friend from high school right now. He has no clue but he's absolutely blowing it
    doing something annoying and I'm actually pretty mellow about stuff you'd think I wouldn't be. What drives me absolutely nuts is the stupid thumbs up emoji, maybe it's an age thing but it seems so dismissive! Of course I do it back all the time now, I'd rather be flipped off. that's what I'm taking it as.

I dated someone who lol'd me to death. When I told him his nickname was lol ...he started to thumbs up me 😂...so we are no longer dating

lol

😑

You’re pretty
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I have the "ball in my court" with a friend from high school right now. He has no clue but he's absolutely blowing it
    doing something annoying and I'm actually pretty mellow about stuff you'd think I wouldn't be. What drives me absolutely nuts is the stupid thumbs up emoji, maybe it's an age thing but it seems so dismissive! Of course I do it back all the time now, I'd rather be flipped off. that's what I'm taking it as.

I dated someone who lol'd me to death. When I told him his nickname was lol ...he started to thumbs up me 😂...so we are no longer dating

lol

Oh no you didn't

👍

:cry:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she's not willing to be #6 once in a while... 😏

NEVAH!

Nnnnot even #9 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

You think you’re cute, dontcha? 😂

OMG are we having another fight? 🤗...
    Oh we are so having another fight... 😏

Fighting is fun!

Make-ups is funner.

Is that so.. 😏
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

NEVAH!

Nnnnot even #9 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Fighting is fun!

Make-ups is funner.

Is that so.. 😏

🤐🤪
  • TwitchyMacGee

NEVAH!

Nnnnot even #9 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Fighting is fun!

Make-ups is funner.
    “Making up” while fighting would be funnest.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍
  • TwitchyMacGee

lol

Oh no you didn't

👍

:cry:

Also ❤️🤗
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

Haha, is that the new version of friend zoning?
  • TwitchyMacGee

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

If it is I need to know.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

typically if u wanna sisterzone a girl you just have to flip the script and tell 'em the same things they always tell guys. only you gotta make sure and throw in mentions of the other girls occasionally like you're asking for advice or whatever.

they hate that.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    iMago wrote: »

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

typically if u wanna sisterzone a girl you just have to flip the script and tell 'em the same things they always tell guys. only you gotta make sure and throw in mentions of the other girls occasionally like you're asking for advice or whatever.

they hate that.

Sounds like alot of words for an emoji driven dating scene
  • iMago

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

the best dating advice i ever heard, if you're a guy at least, is that- if you can say it in a single word then say it. otherwise try not.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

the best dating advice i ever heard, if you're a guy at least, is that- if you can say it in a single word then say it. otherwise try not.

But it takes 3 words to say "I wuv you"
  • iMago

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

oh no you can't say that. whoever says that first loses.
  • iMago wrote: »

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

I always get grief for being succinct
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

No more power....
  • iMago

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

I always get grief for being succinct

means you're doing it right then i think
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

😭
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

Same is true in fr's and Dm's... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

lol

😑

You’re pretty

👍

they hate that.

Probably not the best advice...LOL came back asking what happened, why couldn't we be together...