Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,838 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,838 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Sooooooooooooo good. Soooooooooooooo many uses.

5e013f613761e572643d0c23_dld-00852955007067-glamor-frontpackageglamor-2019-12-05t16-40-55-iphone-7-quality-90-1-18-1-user-5c4f16e4fc9c91accd101ce4-p5su-039834-1577140065283.jpg

Ugggh, agreed! It's so good that my colleague and I have been comparing brands and recipes (like virtual wine tastings lol).

Generally, I like it best on baguette with cheese though. 😋
  • thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 306 Member Member, Premium Posts: 306 Member
    1. Pickles - they have so few calories, but they really elevate a home cooked burger.

2. Eggs - they're good for you and I love them (such a rare combination in food). I'm a little obsessed with poached eggs at the moment and have to make sure I don't go crazy with the quantity.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,778 Member Member Posts: 3,778 Member
    1. Pickles - they have so few calories, but they really elevate a home cooked burger.

2. Eggs - they're good for you and I love them (such a rare combination in food). I'm a little obsessed with poached eggs at the moment and have to make sure I don't go crazy with the quantity.

Re: pickles. depends on the kind.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 23,326 Member Member Posts: 23,326 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Generally, I like it best on baguette with cheese though. 😋

It's amazing on roasted potatoes too.

edited May 26
  • thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 306 Member Member, Premium Posts: 306 Member

a1xphub57zbg.jpg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,778 Member Member Posts: 3,778 Member

a1xphub57zbg.jpg

la5n09p7yafu.png
    my brand of choice
    my brand of choice

I had to google bread and butter chips! Every day is a school day...

What do you eat your pickles with? I've only tried out with burgers so far.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,282 Member Member Posts: 5,282 Member
    my brand of choice

I LOVE pickles! I put them on everything lol. I hate bread and butter pickles though. Only dill! Even as a kid I would be so mad when restaurants only had sweet relish.

I put them on every sandwich I make (burgers, grilled chicken sandwich, turkey sandwich, hot dog, turkey wraps, chicken wraps, chicken salad sandwich)
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 608 Member Member Posts: 608 Member
    my brand of choice

I LOVE pickles! I put them on everything lol. I hate bread and butter pickles though. Only dill! Even as a kid I would be so mad when restaurants only had sweet relish.

I put them on every sandwich I make (burgers, grilled chicken sandwich, turkey sandwich, hot dog, turkey wraps, chicken wraps, chicken salad sandwich)

She means pair with any meat/sandwich ;)
  • klove808klove808 Member Posts: 362 Member Member Posts: 362 Member
    Pears, cherries, black berries, blueberries, strawberries.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 690 Member Member Posts: 690 Member
    My constants. Seems like always these-

-SUNWARRIOR CHOCOLATE
    -TOFU, CINNAMON AND TRUVIA
    -SEAWEED NORI AND CHLORELLA
    -COOKIE DOUGH
    - NUT BUTTERS
    alexmose wrote:
    She means pair with any meat/sandwich ;)

Ha, I love the enthusiasm! :D
    I have been craving bread and crackers. I haven't ate bread in Years now, never want it usually .. lol
  • gododoggododog Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Pizza LOL
  • AustinRuadhainAustinRuadhain Member Posts: 2,212 Member Member Posts: 2,212 Member
    Kanzi apples
    Jicama
    Acorn squash
    Raw beets
    If they were in season, I'd still be eating parsnips!
    Kanzi apples
    Jicama
    Acorn squash
    Raw beets
    If they were in season, I'd still be eating parsnips!

raw beets?? how do you prepare??
  • kuvadogkuvadog Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    kuvadog wrote: »
    izel4vgb8d9x.jpg

my favortie is the banana cream!

c2d66exkgq1g.png
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    dvknx23stpwq.jpg
    mfmyllwyrcl0.jpg

yesss