Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• bold_rabbitbold_rabbit Posts: 558Member Member Posts: 558Member Member
    Acorn squash, tofu, soy curls. Those are a few of my current obsessions. I'm drooling just typing that!

I have soy curls in my pantry. Can you share a couple ideas that worked out really well?
  • chris89topherchris89topher Posts: 135Member, Premium Member Posts: 135Member, Premium Member
    Acorn squash, tofu, soy curls. Those are a few of my current obsessions. I'm drooling just typing that!

I have soy curls in my pantry. Can you share a couple ideas that worked out really well?

I like things pretty simple. I just rehydrate them, cook them in the air fryer for 10 minutes until crispy and dip them in hot sauce or syrup. They're also delicious in soup! I love the texture.
  • HotFrieZHotFrieZ Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Starbucks blonde roast coffee pods with a Splenda and suagr free vanilla creamer. I actually don't really like their hot coffee in the store as it tastes burnt to me, but I'm addicted to these. I literally crave coffee during the day lol, weird.

I always love peanut butter. Also have been on a cereal kick for breakfast. I mix cereals, usually a low sugar option such as Cheerios, rice Chex, Rice Krispies, etc with special k's brown sugar protein cereal. I add close to a full cup of almond milk. Actually fills me for awhile. I can't drink reg milk bc it gives me a stomach ache 😣
  • Ironwoman2219Ironwoman2219 Posts: 705Member Member Posts: 705Member Member
    Caramel chocolate chip rice cakes😋
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,291Member Member Posts: 2,291Member Member

I like things pretty simple. I just rehydrate them, cook them in the air fryer for 10 minutes until crispy and dip them in hot sauce or syrup. They're also delicious in soup! I love the texture.

I had to look up soy curls... what are they exactly??
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,796Member Member Posts: 7,796Member Member
    As of yesterday Buddha bowls lol today round two
  • chris89topherchris89topher Posts: 135Member, Premium Member Posts: 135Member, Premium Member

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EMAF0G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_CAC2DbE531Y5N

Basically soy beans that have been ground up and formed into.....curls then dehydrated. They're like tofu in that they don't have much flavor on their own, but they're so good! Lots of protein.
  • JelaanJelaan Posts: 679Member Member Posts: 679Member Member
    Presidents Choice Memories of Tunisia harissa sauce. Delicious on almost anything, but especially eggs!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,291Member Member Posts: 2,291Member Member

Basically soy beans that have been ground up and formed into.....curls then dehydrated. They're like tofu in that they don't have much flavor on their own, but they're so good! Lots of protein.

so basically like vegan pork rinds??

so basically like vegan pork rinds??

I've never had pork rinds so I'm not sure.
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 441Member Member Posts: 441Member Member
    Avocado toast with red pepper flakes
  • gouin4goalsgouin4goals Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    Overnight oats! I like chocolate and carrot ! I have a bowl every single morning as my preworkout! Its great cause it's already made and I don't have to work so hard to eat first thing in the morning.
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Posts: 25,983Member Member Posts: 25,983Member Member
  • epangiliepangili Posts: 441Member Member Posts: 441Member Member
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 2,280Member Member Posts: 2,280Member Member
    epangili wrote: »
    b57qp8g8wvmo.png

What is it?

Looks like Turkish dried apricots in sugar (or snow).
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 688Member Member Posts: 688Member Member
    I had the munchies just before going to bed last night and knew I still had about 400 cal. left to my day. I grabbed a couple pretzels(which I can usually pass by very easily) dipped them right into the peanut butter jar and went hey, this is pretty dang good. Not sure if that's a good thing for me to find out. :/
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,796Member Member Posts: 7,796Member Member
    Strawberries. Winter so I prefer the frozen kind for both the taste and the price.
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 10,514Member Member Posts: 10,514Member Member
    dot's pretzels