Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,066Member Member Posts: 2,066Member Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    An Asian market find, yellow sriracha sauce. It's spicy and a little sweet, almost citrusy, and a bit different than the usual red variety. I've been putting it on almost everything:

nrwkl86vhg5y.jpg

Interesting. Is this like those spicy mustard packets you get when you order chinese takeout?

Like a salsa verde? well, salsa amarillo :D
    edited October 29
  • ivanfawcettgibsonivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193Member Member Posts: 193Member Member
    Belly pork and Mhadur Jaffrey’s vindaloo recipe. Takes a while but wow! You can find the recipe on YouTube.
  • fitness9656fitness9656 Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Truffles. I've discovered them a few months ago and I can't stop. They're worse than crack for me and I'm now broke because of them. I don't care, anything I think about is how to get more money to buy truffles.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,454Member Member Posts: 7,454Member Member
    With this weather Thai curries. This week I already ate yellow twice and red once. Green soon to follow.
  • unstableunicornunstableunicorn Posts: 117Member Member Posts: 117Member Member
    Smoked salmon cream cheese. I have no clue how I have managed to not go nuts on it, because I want to grab a spoon and eat ot like ice cream. 🤤
  • emma_victoria86emma_victoria86 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Peanut butter and loads of it
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,066Member Member Posts: 2,066Member Member
    Smoked salmon cream cheese. I have no clue how I have managed to not go nuts on it, because I want to grab a spoon and eat ot like ice cream. 🤤

I love it wrapped in nori sheets
  • springlering62springlering62 Posts: 586Member Member Posts: 586Member Member
    Sitting here in a middle eastern “street food” restauarant. Must learn how to make this magical thing called baba ganoush!!!!!! I’m still trying to figure out how I just ate a massive filling dinner and still have hundreds of calories left over. And I was pretty brutal logging all this in. Falafel with chopped veggies and baba ganoush over rice, with a fluffy pita on the side. Need to take a closer look at this cuisine.
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,053Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,053Member, Premium Member
    Built bars (google it) for after a workout

Okay, so I started getting ads for Built Bars and gave in to curiosity with a build your own 18 box of double chocolate, mint chocolate brownie and chocolate orange.

These bad boys are unlike any protein product I have ever had. Awesome gooey texture (like a milky way almost) and no weird metallic or chalky flavors like I've tasted before. Not too sweet, either.

I went back today and ordered an 18 box of chocolate Mocha and another build your own 18 box of double chocolate, salted Caramel and chocolate raspberry.
  • Chris144mphChris144mph Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    Rice Cakes! Flavoured with sour cream, marmite, salt & Vinegar or dipped in dark chocolate... I can't get enough! 😂
  • generallyme2generallyme2 Posts: 391Member Member Posts: 391Member Member
    Gumbo! I could eat it every day and be happy. I'm craving it right now but I'm not planning to make it for a week or so since the family isn't in the mood haha
    Nothing special... but I've been making homemade butter recently and loving it
  • maureenkhildemaureenkhilde Posts: 702Member Member Posts: 702Member Member
    Maple/Pumpkin Pie Spice Chaffles. Will settle for plain, but like to experiment with extracts and spices.
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Posts: 1,032Member Member Posts: 1,032Member Member
    Dark chocolate mint everything
  • Grampy000Grampy000 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Anything almond based. Love almond milk and almond butter
    Dark chocolate mint everything

oh yes... dark chocolate mint cheesecake sounds perfect right now.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,454Member Member Posts: 7,454Member Member
    Nothing special... but I've been making homemade butter recently and loving it

How?
  • Keliz1173Keliz1173 Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
    Beets - roasted or pickled.... just really diggin' beets these days
    edited November 18
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 9,031Member Member Posts: 9,031Member Member
    Alcapurrias made with yucca & yautia. AND chunky bacalaitos with malt vinegar - literally dunking these crunchy morsels of yumminess into it. I have been craving these for weeks now. Eating these in my head's sense memory isn't working too well. Arghh! CONTROL.
  • JohnnytotheBJohnnytotheB Posts: 361Member Member Posts: 361Member Member
    Impossible Whopper! Yum!
    BTW, it saves no calories! 600 or so all in not counting fries. Super awesome!

opgrcu7hmagf.png
    edited November 18