WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2020
Some days I don't know what day it is or even what month it is, but I've built some enduring habits that keep me on track.
One of the habits is checking in with this thread every day. That, along with logging food and exercise, has kept me ON a good path for health and fitness.
Welcome to everyone who is on this journey with me. A friendly supportive community is especially important now.
The name of the thread is "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome.
We share about many parts of our lives but stay away from topics that are controversial. I come here for support, not for agitation.
Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can find it again.
If you sign your name or a nickname and a location, general or specific, it makes the sharing more personal.
Barbie from NW WA
The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.
My word for 2020 is "flexible". Who knew that it would be so appropriate.
- 1.3M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 382.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.9K Getting Started
- 257.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.3K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 238 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.4K Motivation and Support
- 7K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.8K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 789 MyFitnessPal Information
- 17 News and Announcements
- 204 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 567 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions