• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Round start weight: 208.0
    Round goal weight: 205.0
    Reassessed round goal weight: 202.4

5-27: 208.0
    5-28: 207.0 (-1)
    5-29: 204.6 (-3.4) Very surprised! Must be water loss!
    5-30: 204.0 (-4.0)
    5-31: 204.4 (-3.6)
    6-1: 204.0. (-4.0)
    6-2: 205.2. (2.8) good or bad I will stick to the challenge and see it through this round!

@texasfarmer There is nothing "bad" there at ALL! You are down almost 3 pounds in a week! Congrats!

"Note the number but focus on the trend!"
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @kblanc14 I’ve never had an issue with sodium. It’s whatever they used to thicken the sauce and whatever is in the salad and dressing. I ate high sodium Brussels Sprouts chips yesterday and I’m back down. Maybe just the carbs from the salad because when I eat Greek salad my weight always goes up but I love that salad so . . .
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @kblanc14 I’ve never had an issue with sodium. It’s whatever they used to thicken the sauce and whatever is in the salad and dressing. I ate high sodium Brussels Sprouts chips yesterday and I’m back down. Maybe just the carbs from the salad because when I eat Greek salad my weight always goes up but I love that salad so . . .

Hmm, that could be it too. What I've learned over the years in school and working with different people in the nutrition/medical field/life is that each person is so different from one another. What bothers someone may not affect the person next to them. Like you said, it could have been the dressing or an ingredient in the sauce that caused some water retention for you.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    Options
    @ouija28 When my daughter wanted to start keto after seeing my results, I told her to cut back on carbs gradually for a couple of weeks. She didn’t. She jumped into ultra low carb and paid the price. She’s a nurse in a hospital and was at work when keto flu hit. Headache, shakes, low BS. Afterward she calculated that she had been getting close to 400g of carbs daily before dropping to almost none.