Begin Again......AGAIN

Options

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    172.4 Same as last week! I was eating crap all week not one healthy choice....so I'm happy I didn't gain!! Woo woo after this weekend gonna change my focus a bit!!
  • Anniejazz
    Anniejazz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Be_theBest_Me
    I am so glad you're still posting. I find your attitude inspiring. I, too, have been here before and am back now because cycling has heloed me out of a Lockdown Doldrum and I might as well do it right if I'm going to do it at all. The last week has been wonderful. I'm still 4st (42lb) overweight but I am very happy with me, for the first time in ages. Ultimately, the best way to not succeed is to not try. I'm glad you're trying. I'm trying too.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Anniejazz wrote: »
    Hi Be_theBest_Me
    I am so glad you're still posting. I find your attitude inspiring. I, too, have been here before and am back now because cycling has heloed me out of a Lockdown Doldrum and I might as well do it right if I'm going to do it at all. The last week has been wonderful. I'm still 4st (42lb) overweight but I am very happy with me, for the first time in ages. Ultimately, the best way to not succeed is to not try. I'm glad you're trying. I'm trying too.

That's the trick. Just never stop trying!! This is a life change not a diet ! Not a fad! Not for a while. This is so we feel better!! So aging doesn't hurt as much!! All we can do is battle our mind day by day and do the best we can for our bodies!! All things in moderation!!! I took a lil break last week STRESS had me zeroed out!! Tomorrow I plan to start a strong routine and push myself to my goal!! I'm gonna see 150 and maintain it!!! I wanna be the best damn me I can be!! Thanks for posting!! Feel free to post here anytime!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    My nemesis returned again!! Red headed demon!! Grrrrrrrrr can't stand her!! Over ate yesterday like crazy!! Do not want to weigh in tomorrow!! I'm so mad I wanna punch my own vagina!! My anniversary is Saturday this is NOT FAIR!!! Lmmfao!! Give me a break!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    May kicks my *kitten*. We are passed all the excitement. Now I'm getting back to where I need to be in my eating. Really wish I had time to log food!! Really really wish I would get my *kitten* up and work out every morning!! The struggle has been real! Sooooooo tired every day!! Gotta move more to break that cycle!!! Well hitting the shower headed to clean 3 houses today!! Burn so much at work....it is crazy that my body says that's just not enough!! I know I know it's not the same as a workout. Ugh I gotta get my schedule calmed down so I can give my body what it needs!! For real!!
  • dawn6683
    dawn6683 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I feel your pain I am haven’t to start over again for the 3rd time.

I have just started a new position wich has been stressful enough but with coronavirus on top my new healthy rutine has been ruined 😭 and now I have almost put a stone back on.

I just can’t seem to get my mind set back, has any one got any suggestions? I can’t seem to make myself work out after work or on my days off, I only get two days off a week if I’m lucky so all I want to do on them is rest.

No excuses though I just need some new tips?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    dawn6683 wrote: »
    Hi

I feel your pain I am haven’t to start over again for the 3rd time.

I have just started a new position wich has been stressful enough but with coronavirus on top my new healthy rutine has been ruined 😭 and now I have almost put a stone back on.

I just can’t seem to get my mind set back, has any one got any suggestions? I can’t seem to make myself work out after work or on my days off, I only get two days off a week if I’m lucky so all I want to do on them is rest.

No excuses though I just need some new tips?

My new focus is leaving my off days off. Work out on work days only. Our mind and body needs the rest days!! I got a blue tooth headset so I can do yoga while my hubby watches TV. That way we are still together and I'm getting the workout I need!! NEAT- helps a lot. I stopped getting my kids to do stuff for me and realized I was very lazy haha! Also been doing push-ups or calf raises while I wait for things ....trying to stay moving during times I'd normally stand still. More water!!! MINDFUL eating!! Be aware of when and why you are eating!! Even if there is not time to log the food. Know what you are eating why and if you've burned calories to cover the meal!! Taking care of ourselves must be a priority!! June is a new month and we are gonna crush it!!!! I'm down 3lbs that may have me back!! Cw 172.2 gw 150 I'd like to see 150 by the end of July!!!! Making it happen
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    BTW Saturday I was 172.2 yah!! Of course after two days of rest I'll be up a lil this morning. Got a crazy busy week ahead. We just hired someone and she has a family emergency and has to leave for a month or so.....grrrrrr I need her. Hoping things change and she stays!! Fingers crossed!!

175.8 this morning!! No worries mostly water weight. Drop it all and some fat weight by Saturday weigh in!! Oh yeah!!

Off to start the day!!!
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hello, there. 👋🏼

I’m back to MFP. Lost 50lbs last spring. Had a last-minute international move sprung on us (massively stressful) but managed to maintain through summer. It all fell apart in the second half of the year between enjoying American foods again & eating crap while my spouse was gone for 3mo of training. Now I’m right back where I started.

We’ll move again in a year or so. I’d like to arrive to our new area at a weight that doesn’t impact myself or my son too negatively from a social standpoint. Whether they intend to or not, people really do treat you differently...
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Hello, there. 👋🏼

I’m back to MFP. Lost 50lbs last spring. Had a last-minute international move sprung on us (massively stressful) but managed to maintain through summer. It all fell apart in the second half of the year between enjoying American foods again & eating crap while my spouse was gone for 3mo of training. Now I’m right back where I started.

We’ll move again in a year or so. I’d like to arrive to our new area at a weight that doesn’t impact myself or my son too negatively from a social standpoint. Whether they intend to or not, people really do treat you differently...

Yes they do!! I was a big kid growing up. My entire school knew me as big. I was athletic but still big. 250 in highschool. When I met my husband I lost 100lbs in 8 months and no one knew who I was and the treatment was like night and day!! At first I loved it. Then I got angry. So angry that people are so horrible. You will get to your goal!! You are amazing strong and most of all beautiful!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Progress in my pants!!!! 170.2 that's right!! I did a dance next week 160s!!! 150 you are in my sights I'm coming for you!!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    Static feel like giving up but determined not to surely I must lose weight soon
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Static feel like giving up but determined not to surely I must lose weight soon

Don't give in to the frustrating times. I have had em. Takes a bit to get your body on the downhill slide. Keep making that fat cry(sweat is just ya fat crying) keep eating right keep logging and you will see changes. May not be on the scale at first!! Clothes fit different even after a few days!! You got this!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    BTW I'm excited this morning 168.8!!! Hahaha I had a loss this weekend!!! Boooya!!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    BTW I'm excited this morning 168.8!!! Hahaha I had a loss this weekend!!! Boooya!!!!

Fantastic
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    q7mosdujjxpm.jpg

When you can't see the progress it's still there. Keep tearing away each layer day by day
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    SW: 245
    GW: 185 *Previous LW*

June 03: 245
    June 04: 243.4
    June 05: Didn’t weigh in
    June 06: 242.0**
    June 07: 242.2**
    June 08: Didn’t weigh in
    June 09: 240.8
    June 10: 240.8
    June 11: 293.2

Happy to see a good loss this week. Just 4.2lbs remaining to get back to square one. Trying not to be too hard on myself about that. I’ve done it once, I can do it again...
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    SW: 245
    GW: 185 *Previous LW*

June 03: 245
    June 04: 243.4
    June 05: Didn’t weigh in
    June 06: 242.0**
    June 07: 242.2**
    June 08: Didn’t weigh in
    June 09: 240.8
    June 10: 240.8
    June 11: 293.2

Happy to see a good loss this week. Just 4.2lbs remaining to get back to square one. Trying not to be too hard on myself about that. I’ve done it once, I can do it again...

Of course you can!! This time your body has the memory as well. Once you get it dropping then it will continue to fall off!! Shoosh look at the crazy mountains and valleys I had since I started this thread!! Today 170 I am so excited to be 10 away from last summer and 20 away from goal!! I'm not gonna let it slip this time!! Believe me!! I am so much more determined and focused and my body feels so much better already!!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    167.0!!! Woooooooo yes yes and yes!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    PMS hell week got me damn it *kitten* *kitten* piss asshat 172 😭😭😭😭oh well I'll drop it off fast this week!!