Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • Stephentoshea
    Stephentoshea Posts: 3 Member
    I've been using MFP for a while now but only started tracking macros accurately in the last 12 weeks. I've lost 10kg and seen a huge change in my life. I've been inspired to start a YouTube channel to track my fitness journey over the next couple of years and hopefully help other people on fitness journeys of their own! I'd really appreciate it if anyone wanted to check it out & support me by subscribing:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_uWoBIg-WVOlzHgmj772tA?sub_confirmation=1

Best of luck on your journey and I hope to see you over on YouTube some time!
  • VickiMenke
    VickiMenke Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning! I have been on MFP for a month now and have lost three pounds. Love my sweets and junk food. Former marathoner and lifter and got lazy during the Quarantine. Hence, the weight piled on quickly. Love the accountability and support this platform offers. Need some fun motivation!
  • amandastepps75
    amandastepps75 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am Amanda and I am from Georgia---started with MFP a month ago. Just saying hi! I am ready to get healthy and kick it with Keto---so far so good, down 8lbs. I am looking forward to accountability and support and more importantly fun!!!!!!!
  • ddrab01
    ddrab01 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! My name's Dustin, I'm 33 and I live in Texas. I started tracking calories and jogging in March; added weight lifting and 40/20/40 macro about 3 weeks ago. I'm currently 157lbs, down from 181. Feel free to add me, would love some people to chat with/share diet/workout thoughts!
  • Shruti4561
    Shruti4561 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone

Been around a while but just gone premium. Having no luck losing weight at all. Tried just calorie counting, now trying insanity and gaining weight and inches.

Feeling really upset and hoping the groups here can offer some advice and help!

I'm 30 years old and horribly obese, but due to years of competitive swimming still have a decent fitness level. I'd love to get in shape or even just drop a couple of Jean sizes.

Thanks all!

Same condition with me
  • kramerfamily97
    kramerfamily97 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello from North Carolina! 45 year old, work from home, homeschooling mama of 3. Married 23 years and really want to get healthy and lose weight for my family and myself...and for a 25th wedding anniversary in less than two years! Yikes! I'm married to a super awesome ultra marathon running man. I definitely don't have a desire to get to that level - just to be healthy and more fit. I just joined today, but I have a LONG way to go!
  • justicefactorizing
    justicefactorizing Posts: 13 Member
    Yeah.. am new here hello everybody just wanna stay fitness... l love gym
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • Fluffa_11
    Fluffa_11 Posts: 2 Member
    Veronica here! I’ve utilized this app before, lost lots of weight, fell off and now I’m back. This turn around, I’m more focused on educating myself on healthy and clean habits....more so than just losing weight. Please feel free to add me or hit me up. I’m always down to chat.
  • Myrauh
    Myrauh Posts: 6 Member
    Hi? Nervous but ready
  • Neimanwolf
    Neimanwolf Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone. new account for the new year :wink:
    Helping people to achieve their fitness and wellness goals is a passion of mine.
    to keep to party going, i would to give a free personal traning plan (4 weeks ) to someone who is really in need of a personal trainer but can't afford one. or in need of someone to push them to the next level both physically mentally. i would do it for free to help reduce the stress we're dealing with nowdays :blush:
  • bakerrr24
    bakerrr24 Posts: 1 Member
    New to the forums been on my fitness pal for a while and it's part of how I gained 30lbs of muscle in the past 3 years
  • janieg8898
    janieg8898 Posts: 3 Member
    Just starting ugh nervous and excited at sams time
    I am just starting out to how is it going for you so far!!

• tishagaudet
    tishagaudet Posts: 9 Member
    Hello! I am new not new but created a new account and would like some friends for accountability, sharing diaries and motivation!
  • tishagaudet
    tishagaudet Posts: 9 Member
    Add me please! 😄😄
  • janieg8898
    janieg8898 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everybody,
    I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic this is my 12000000 time trying to loose weight and I just want to get it right this time whereas I am going for the a sleeve surgery in the future any tips?!

Janie
  • philipturner1107
    philipturner1107 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I’m back rejoining after a break. Motivated to go for it! 👍👍
  • Neimanwolf
    Neimanwolf Posts: 2 Member
    janieg8898 wrote: »
    Hello everybody,
    I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic this is my 12000000 time trying to loose weight and I just want to get it right this time whereas I am going for the a sleeve surgery in the future any tips?!

Janie

we are strong, if we want something that's obtainable, then we have to get it. Adding the fact that victory is as sweet as the effort you put in it, but maybe if you make "weight loss" more enjoyable, it'll be more attainable. =)