team yellow!

Options

Replies

• Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Hey ladies sorry for not posting. Yesterday I did 28 minutes of exercise n same for today. Haven't logged food or done exercise challenges as I am enjoying the holiday with family n friends before grad school starts Tuesday. Plus this injury is making things difficult. I believe we are on week 6 of the 8 week challenge now? I know we can finish it strong!
    N welcome to out team Toni!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Hi ladies. I wasn't able to post for Saturday so I am not sure if this will count but I did a 90 minute combo class and then a 60 minute zumba class. I am still so sore! Then my Godfather passed away right after so I had to go home to be with my family. The past two days I haven't done anything except eat and be with my family. I plan on going back to the gym tomorrow and earning us some more points. Welcome to the team Toni!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    well i went for a long drive yesterday and found a great beach by the river.....sat in the sun and enjoyed watching all the people and boats....did well with foods and the pushups (modified) but nothing else.....oops , better look up what the challenge is today then get outside for more yardwork
    keep at it ladies!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey girls! sorry i wasn't around much this weekend. i took advantage of the long weekend and went to spend some time at home. it was nice despite a bit of rain! (: so since i wasn't around too much, i'm waiting to send saturday, sunday and monday's point values til sometime tuesday so that i make sure everybody gets accounted for. so if you haven't gotten your numbers in yet please do so asap! thankssss! :D:D

tuesday reminder:
    Nutrition - 90% or more of your allotted PROTEIN
    Exercise - 50 skater squats (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=112)

hope you're all having a wonderful week so far, beauties!
  • karenleona
    Options
    today i was under calories, did 20 min of cardio outside and did the crunches
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    yesterday I only did 28 minutes of exercise and today I did 48 minutes. I've been resting my Achilles tendon as much as possible, but I've been on the go all weekend, so I didn't get to rest it as much as I should have!
  • karenleona
    Options
    ate more of the protein than required, squats done and that is about it
    where is Toni? haven't seen any posts since the first one
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    so how did everyone do today (wednesday)? being under on fat and doing 50 dumbell pullovers were the challenges. let me know so i can send in our stats! :D

and like the past few weeks, tomorrow will be our rest day. drink up, drink up, drink up! and for five extra bonus points a piece, be under on sodium, too. the weeks are winding right on down and before we know it the challenge will be over. lets finish this out strong, okay? i know we've all got it in us!! have a wonderful night/day tomorrow. <3 you all!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Didn't get any exercise in but I was under fat. Hope everyone had a good day.
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Drank all my water. Enjoy your weekends.
  • karenleona
    Options
    got the challenge done for wed and thurs. staying under sodium is easy for me as i don't tend to eat things that are high in sodium.....now staying under carbs is another matter altogether!!!

why can i never find the next weeks challenge which should be starting today? and why can i never find the results of the last weeks winners??? i even used the search feature for the first time and still can't find it
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    ugh! i know i made a post about this and i don't see it at all now! don't know what happened with that but here is the week seven list of challenges:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/339098-ltl-week-7
  • karenleona
    Options
    did not earn us any points yesterday :cry: but will do better today
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I completed the nutrition part yesterday but didn't get it any exercise.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    good evening lovelies! how did we do this weekend? get your point values in to me asap, please and thank you (: (:

let's start the week off right with mondays challenges!

Nutrition - Under fat
    Exercise - 3 sets of 15 vertical crunches

there was no video or picture link with that so i did a little youtube search and came up with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Ht7KuWfvw i'm guessing that's the right thing?

only a few more weeks beauties, don't stop now!!! ;)
  • karenleona
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: only thing i accomplished was meeting the nutritional part of the challenge but i know i will do better this week
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    heelllllooo? anybody out thereeee? lol. i haven't been seeing many numbers being reported lately, girls! :( i'm needing saturday, sunday and monday now. get them too me as soon as you can please and thank you! :flowerforyou:

for tuesday:
    Nutrition - Under sodium
    Exercise - Leg Lifts - 2 reps of 20 seconds per leg ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0G7A14-q7k&amp;feature=list_related&amp;playnext=1&amp;list=SP2F9442B94A2F885C )

let's do this thing!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I completed the exercise challenge, nutrition challenge, and did 60 minutes of a cardio class.
  • karenleona
    Options
    completed the nutrition and exercise challenge yesterday ....the reverse crunches were really hard!!! also got 20 min cardio in the garden
  • karenleona
    Options
    did the challenges for today, 60 min of cardio at the gym and another 60 min of cardio in the garden
    now i am tired and filthy!!