Options
    3wk40x01efu7.jpeg
    💜💜💜
    I choose to feed my body
    the nutrition it needs
    and feed my mind with
    the quality thoughts it deserves

💜💜💜
    To all those essential workers still going out there....
    🙏🏻 Thank you for your service 🙏🏻
    Everyone else, please stay home!!!

What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] working on a Memories Project for my grandson
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to ‘talk’ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! 😂
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:

01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Discard Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      My plan is to weigh less at the end of each month than I did at the beginning
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 147.1
      Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to,tone muscles, sonot unexpected. It's a balancing act! 😂)
      Sun 31May: 148.7
      JUNE:
      Week 1:
      Mon 01: 148.5 😎 Happy to maintain until I sort out strength w/outs.
      Tue 02: 148.5 🧚🏻‍♀️
      Wed 03: 148.8 🦩
      Thu 04: 148.6 🧚🏻‍♀️
      Fri 05: 148.5🦩
      Sat 06: 148.6🧚🏻‍♀️
      Sun 07: 148.4🦩
      Week 2:
      Mon 8: 148.8🧚🏻‍♀️ Still holding steady

JFT Sun 7 June:
      It’s been Windy and drizzly for days but the garden is still parched. Still mostly staying on plan.
      Daily goals:
      Weather still wet so stayed indoors
      Sleep: 🌷
      Meditation:🌷Mindfulness
      Intentional exercise: > 50🌷60
      Cardio: > 30🌷Walking, aerobics
      Strength: > 10🌷general circuits
      Flex: >10🌷Gentle stretching
      Prelog: stay in the green 🌷
      Weight: < 150🌷
      Steps: > 7500😏 9124
      Fitbit > 6 active hours 🌷10
      Mood: 😎
      Activities I got to do today:
      🌷meditation✅🌷Declutter bathroom✅🌷
      🌷Family Skype ✅🌷Write✅🌷
      🌷Watch TV✅🌷Puzzles✅🌷
      🌷Birthday project for Grandson🌷
      🌷Crochet✅🌷
    • cesse47
      cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
      Options
      Just For Today -- June 8, 2020

Eat Mindfully & Drink 8+ water & Log everything in MFP
      Do 15 minute Richard Simmons stretches ✅
      Do 30 min chair yoga routine
      Do 4 5-minute walks (Step challenge for Fat2Fit group)

Four tasks for today: (1) Install peony support cage. (2) Trim forsythia and lilac bushes. (3) Sweep kitchen and dining room floor; do Swiffer wet mop. New tasks: (4) Plant Trillium & Hibiscus (5) get Groceries

warming up this morning. should be sunny and mid-70's starting around noon. Should be good day to run errands and work outside.

Have a great day Everyone! 🌞
    • PackerFanInGB
      PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
      Options
      merope2 wrote: »
      Hi all, longtime lurker, first time poster. I've been having trouble staying on track since our state went into shelter-in-place, and I would prefer not to have to buy a new bigger wardrobe before I go back to work. I hope by making one small pledge I can follow through, so for today, I would like to track everything I eat in my journal.

This is the same thing I've been thinking to myself! I was running out of things that fit comfortably already before being furloughed, and I sure as heck don't want to not have one single outfit to wear when I get called back to work! We can do this. WELCOME to the group! :smile:
      Hi @merope2, I'm just starting out too, trying to get into the logging habit - I'm managed Day Four now! I can so relate to others talking about eating their feelings. I've had a real problem with this, and could feel myself today getting ready to eat something because I was frustrated, not hungry. But I didn't! I was super lazy though, nothing much achieved this weekend. So sorry to hear about others struggling at the moment. I get a bit panicky when I think too far ahead, so trying to take a day at a time is about the only way I'm getting through this. Hope everyone has a good start to the new week.

Welcome! I am taking this approach beginning this week also. Focus on one day at a time and quiet the anxiety. Worrying never solved a thing and has negative effects on our body, so it just makes sense, right? I've started keeping a daily list of each thing that pops up in my head as a worry and telling myself "you can worry about this at 6:00, not now" and I designated 6pm as my time to worry. Guess what? I have not felt like worrying about any of it at 6:00 pm.. Sounds silly, but it's helping me for now...
      HI FAMILY!😍
      I have been steady on this journey. Since last checking in back here... I do a Senior Body Sculpting class. I go on YouTube and workout with The Team Project Group and I have been fasting with the guidance from my doctor. I am less than 9 hours away from completing my 36 hour fast....drinking only water.
      I'm looking forward to a new grandbaby in September. Miss you guys. Love you always.
      Take care and Good Journey🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I don't think I could go 36 hours with only water. I commend you for your stick-to-it attitude! It sounds like you are doing so many good things for yourself! I'm glad. You deserve to focus on yourself and take care of yourself and I'm happy to hear you are doing that. Congratulations on the new grandbaby! There's just nothing better than snuggling with a grandbaby. :blush: Blessings and peace to you, my friend! :heart:
    • HEGoddard0928
      HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
      Options
      JFT, 6/7/20

- 64 oz of water :smiley:
      - Walk up to the council :smiley:Actually, a little further. It was nice.
      - FOLD THE LAUNDRY :disappointed:
      - Journal :smiley:
      - Figure out dinner :smiley:Matt wanted take out so I picked some up for him but I had some leftover chicken and some stuff to make a salad in the fridge so that's what I had.
      - Bed by midnight :neutral:A little bit after but definitely better than I have been the last few weeks. I got caught up listening to an audiobook I really like.

Woke up late again. I wanted to get up earlier but I just didn't have it in me. Lol. So I had an epiphany while I was laying in bed this morning. I thought, "What if Matt's sore throat isn't allergies but an infection of some kind?" So I asked him if he wanted to have a teladoc appt. He eventually said yes after some weedling. I fought with the app for about ten minutes but finally got it set up. The doc called within 5 minutes and he got diagnosed with pharyngitis. She sent a script for an antibiotic to our pharmacy which I just picked up. So hopefully he feels better soon. I also think that his swollen tonsils are blocking his airways hence his shortness of breath. I called a pulmonology office and scheduled him an appointment for the Wednesday after next. I'm hoping Matt's breathing is at least a little bit better by then. His boss gave him this week off before the store reopens to customers next week. So that rest and recovery time should help as well. I feel like I keep giving you guys an update on Matt's health :sweat_smile: Sorry about that. Haha.

As for me, I feel like some of my depression may be lessening a bit. I can't really tell though. I have to wait a few more days I guess. It doesn't seem to have stifled my creativity though which makes me incredibly happy. We'll see how the next few days go.

Today is going to be an easy day I think. I still haven't folded the clothes. Maybe I'll actually get around to actually doing that today. Okay, onto some easy goals.

JFT, 6/8/20

- 64 oz of water
      - Fold 10 pieces of clothing
      - Porkchops for dinner
      - Walk, if my hips allow it