What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Made it out to try on some capris and store hasn’t been getting new stock and was half empty. Good news: sale! Bad news: hardly any summer clothing. I’m right at the awkward cusp between petites and regular sizes, but I found my regular size in petites, so one pair of capris purchased!

The NSV is I bought a pair of regular high waisted jeans. I have no idea if they’re still “in”, but I see a lot of girls around here wearing them. I never thought I would bc I have terrible memories of the baggy giant “mom butt” these jeans produced in the early 90s. But I now feel pretty confident (also helped that these were a size down from my regular size). Now I just need to figure out what to wear with them!n50ixa0kbfy2.jpeg

The jeans look great! The fit is definitely important in high-waisted jeans to avoid the "mom jeans" look, haha.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    sirjamerie wrote: »
    I moved form obese category 3 to 2! I can definitely feel the change already!

Such a great feeling!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!