Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Good morning Sara ~~

I survived walking with the ladies this morning. We went farther along the trail than we usually do: I walked 4.5 miles. Gah. My face was red for a little while afterwards.

Waving to all who stop by later on.

*collapsing onto lounge chair*

Lana

(same as yesterday 😨)
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Way to go Lana~ 4.5! woohooo! you deserve a lounge chair for a bit.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Thanks to those who shared their breakfasts. I like cream of wheat and oatmeal also. Never put ricotta in. Sounds interesting. The only time I eat large breakfast is when I'm coming out. Hot and humid here in PA. Was up in the attic of my older home. My granddaughter and I.went early this morning. (Dining out). My kindle and computer are dying slow deaths. Have a good day.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2020
    Options
    **** THURSDAY June 11 ****

Good morning All~~

I'm just getting us started today. Sara I hope that you got some sleep and that Miss T is doing a bit better each day.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later on*

Lana

255.6 today
    258.8 highest
    214.0 2020 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,351 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I slept in this morning just a little but it makes pre work hectic. She woke me up again last night to go outside.

Dog to vet and more blood work. Will check in afterwards.

Off to deal with Mrs Monster - she has had 2 days to recharge.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️ Guilty..... Back again for the 86,529th time!!!!
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara- I am so incredibly sorry. My heart hurts for you. I was not expecting that news...I know you weren’t, either. It is never an easy decision. But, you did what was best for Miss Tillie. I hope she finds my Domino and they become fast fur friends...
    HUGE HUGS
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Words can't express. So sorry.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Friday

Dearest Sara,
    So very sorry for your loss. You were the best mommy she could have had. Hugs.

Tracy
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I echo Tracy's words - you were a great mom to Miss T. I am sorry. So very sorry.
    I will be thinking of you!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Overslept as I had trouble sleeping. I am late to start work and while I dont care I must be timely. For once I am working in my PJs for a little while.

TGIF

Thank you for your kind words. We were both lucky and it was worth it.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Sara~~
    I am so so sorry to hear the sad news.
    You were compassionate to make the right choice for Miss Tillie.

(I mailed a card a few days ago addressed to the both of you. Oy.)

Big, big hugs to you~
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana dont worry about the card and Miss T - she knows and its all good.

Guess it is time to reorganize this place so that should new dog come my knitting etc is safe off the ground!!!

Mrs Monster offered for me to take day off - dont have time off so I am plugging along.

Walking tonight will be very helpful.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Nothing like an unexpected downpour to get you moving faster!!!

Hot tea/hot chocolate and maybe cream of wheat for dinner??

• LanaCabana537
    edited June 2020
    Options
    ***⛱ SATURDAY June 13th 🏝 ***

Good morning everyone~~

The sun is up, and we have a new day, thank goodness~~

Now where is that Cabana Boy with the coffee?

Lana

256.4 today
    258.8 highest
    214.0 2020 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Lana I am sorry the cboy was late. We need more training or new recruits or both.

I could sleep in as my normal schedule is out the door, yet again. Groceries, phone store, Vet clinic, then home. I will take the Vet clinic something nice to eat as a thank you and I have a job opening info for one of the Vet techs.

My afternoon is open and I stayed up late with a neighbor talking. There is a good chance she will be moving but this is a good move for her. So as I knew I was sleeping in......

Will fly by later. Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Still no ice cream in the house. I have been fixated on plantain chips which are either 50mg sodium per serving (plain) or 90mg per serving (lime flavored). Not that I dont like chocolate, but it is just too "sweet" right now. I also know I will have ice cream tomorrow so saving up my calories.

Had a nice long talk with coworker who I gave all my dog food to. I gave her my dog's next grooming apt card and called the groomer to tell her Miss T will no longer visit and so groomer and coworker will connect to set up an apt.

so I need to go walking - I dont need too many steps so it is not impossible to hit my goal.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    6k steps today for the first time in about a week, I am hoping it will let me sleep better.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2020
    Options
    ***** ☀️ SUNDAY, June 14th ☀️ *****

Hey Sara~~

I am glad that you stayed up late the other night talking with your neighbor. Even though the likely move will be good for her, I really feel how it is to lose anyone at all at this time in our lives, especially right now for you. 🤗💖🤗
    - - - -

I am having a heck of a time these past two months, since my return from the grotesque month out in Las Vegas, having been treated shabbily by my estranged, strange husband.

I live alone here in NC, and it is a tough haul.
    I find myself clocking a lot of calories in alcoholic beverages, which is so unhealthy and kittens my weight loss efforts. Gah.

I meant to post this on Saturday, but found it still in "the box" this morning.

Lana

256.4 today
    258.8 highest
    214.0 goal 2020