30 Day Shred Anyone?

Replies

• Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Rest Day....I have to head into work this afternoon till early morning..got off at 7 this morning, so taking a rest day!

Level 2 tommorow! Have a great day all!
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    @Slivnfree1982 and @tams_89 I’ll be starting level 2 with y’all too. We got this!
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Level 2 day 2 done! Level 2 is a struggle for me. I feel like it requires a lot of strength that I don’t have, so I’m really having to dial it back. Today I added a little bit of elliptical at the beginning and in the middle to get my heart rate up.
  • mizalmond
    Seconded that level 2 is HARD! I have arthritis in my hip joints and have to be careful about high impact and DANG there’s a lot of jumping in this one.

Made it thru tho! 👏🏋🏻‍♀️🥈
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    mizalmond wrote: »
    Seconded that level 2 is HARD! I have arthritis in my hip joints and have to be careful about high impact and DANG there’s a lot of jumping in this one.

Made it thru tho! 👏🏋🏻‍♀️🥈

I feel you on the hip. I had FAIS surgery on mine 2 years ago and it was already arthritic from the bone damage. It's a constant battle and so frustrating. Keep up the good work!!
  • kakemery
    level 2 and powerlifting done!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Yup...Level 2 Kicked my A**. I feel like I did the first day of every working out, but day by day I know we will get stronger! Try your best and you can give yourself that! Good job peeps! I am going to get back at the treadmill tommorow. Switch at work had me holding off till my body caught up to the reverse in hours. Graveyard worker now, but going to do the best I can. Measurement Tuesday!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Level 2, Day 2 done. Feeling better about it today. Think it was the balance thing, so scaled it back to modify and did better on a few. Arms def felt it today.

Bought whey protein...see if it helps substain muscle growth and lose fat instead.

• mizalmond
    It was easier for me today too. And I’m making my peace with being okay with some of the mods. I’m doing mountain climbers for squat thrusts and don’t know if I’ll ever be able to do the plank-jacks. Still feeling it, though!
  • kakemery
    W2 measurements!
    SW: 157 CW: 154.8
    SM/CM (" loss)
    Neck: 12.75"/ 12.5" (-.25")
    Arm: 12.5"/ 12" (-.5")
    Chest: 36"/33" (-3")
    Waist: 31.5"/28" (-3.5")
    Hips: 38"/35" (-3")
    Thigh: 22.5"/ 21.25" (-1.25")

Total loss since 6/1: 2.2lbs and -11.5"
  • Xlivnfree1982
    kakemery wrote: »
    W2 measurements!
    SM/CM (" loss)

Great Job! Hope I can pull big numbers, but feeling about the same, just stronger. Lol
  • kakemery
    kakemery wrote: »
    W2 measurements!
    SM/CM (" loss)

Great Job! Hope I can pull big numbers, but feeling about the same, just stronger. Lol

Thank you! Most of my loss came last week. This week, I think I added about another 3" and most of it came from my boobs :-1: lol
  • kakemery
    Level 2 done, along with thenx. Thenx was so hard that my husband came out 3 separate times to make sure that I was okay because I was grunting so much 😂
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Level 2 day 3 done. Took another rest day because I feel like I’m being a little too hard on my body. I felt better and had more endurance during today’s workout.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Level 2, Day 3 Done. Really need to get back on the treadmill becuase I think it was helping me a lot with the extra cardio. Measurments tommorow..Hoping for the best.
  • mizalmond
    Day 4, level 2 DOWN! I roped my bestie into doing it with me in the mornings and it’s great for accountability. We’re working over zoom—surprisingly not terrible.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Week 2 Measurments:

Weight: 164.2lb (-.5)

Arms: L - 12" (-.0) R - 12" (-.0)

Thights: L - 21.5" (-.0) R - 20" (-.5)

Waist: 35.5" (-.5)

Low Hips: 35.5" (-.5)

High Hips: 39.5" (-.5)

Chest: 40" (-.5)

Stomach: 41.5" (+.5)

Total Inches Lost This Week: -2"
    Total Inches Lost Overall: -10"
    Total Weight Loss Overall: -.8lbs

• Xlivnfree1982
    Time to suck it up and get back on the treadmill! I'm happy I lost inches and a little weight, but I'm hard on myself and I wanted more. I think my diet although high on fiber and protein is good, I'm not eatting as much as my Fitbit plan is telling me. I can't seem to even come close. I walk and burn a lot of calories at work becuase I am moving for 8 hours a day, then come home and move more..was thinking of itermitting fasting as I never have time to eat but 1-2 times a day. Even snacks I can't becuase we can't eat while working. Fast breaks have me using the bathroom and grabbing more water. So IDK. I know burning calories and not eatting as much your to.lose weight, but I burn anywhere from 2600-3800 calories a day! I am only eating 800-1200 becuase all food is high fiber/protien and.low in calories...Hoping that the protien whey I got will be a fast calorie filled meal or on the go deal my body needs.
  • kakemery
    Time to suck it up and get back on the treadmill! I'm happy I lost inches and a little weight, but I'm hard on myself and I wanted more. I think my diet although high on fiber and protein is good, I'm not eatting as much as my Fitbit plan is telling me. I can't seem to even come close. I walk and burn a lot of calories at work becuase I am moving for 8 hours a day, then come home and move more..was thinking of itermitting fasting as I never have time to eat but 1-2 times a day. Even snacks I can't becuase we can't eat while working. Fast breaks have me using the bathroom and grabbing more water. So IDK. I know burning calories and not eatting as much your to.lose weight, but I burn anywhere from 2600-3800 calories a day! I am only eating 800-1200 becuase all food is high fiber/protien and.low in calories...Hoping that the protien whey I got will be a fast calorie filled meal or on the go deal my body needs.

Your loss looks great! Hang in there. I feel this too. I started the year at 178 lbs. I had gotten down to 155 when we went into quarantine. We have been in quarantine since March 4th. I have yo-yoed between 155 and 162 since then, despite exercising a lot more and my eating being in check most of the time. I did have a lot of stress eating at first, but was able to get that back in check. It has been incredibly frustrating! But, my measurements, like yours are changing so the fat is clearly turning into muscle. I bet your clothes are fitting much better!
    Fo food, have you ever eaten quest bars? Those are high protein and low carbs/fat. They are great if you dont have time to grab food often. I bet you could slam one of those on the way to the water fountain at work and they provide all of the macros you need for a meal.
    Graveyard is hard on the body, so just that switch alone will likely throw your metabolism for a loop for a time too.
    Dont be too hard on yourself! You are doing wonderfully!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for the info and encouragement. I'll look into quest bars, I have cliff bars and I grab those for on the go meals sometimes. I am taking weekly pictures with my Measurments, and I am seeing a difference. So that helps. Time to get my butt in gear tho, so I can do it all over again tommorow.