30 Day Shred Anyone?

12345679»

Replies

• bigbeff82
    bigbeff82 Posts: 31 Member
    Ok, thanks. I did scan through and didn't see it. I'll look again!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Wow, I have not been able to get onto boards but oi once on Wednesday I think. Although, I didnt try yesterday because it was busy. I did jillian most of the week but took yesterday and today off fitness because my hip is killing me.
    @Slivnfree1982 I am so sorry about your tooth! Tooth pain is unbearable. I hope that you are on the mend now :-( I hear you on L3 too. That was my thought as well. It is much more strength based and way less cardio. My heart rate stayed under 110 the entire time.
    @tams_89 self care is way more than just our body. Glad you are working with someone but understand how emotionally exhausting that kind of work can be.
    Good luck on finishing the week everyone! I will do final measurements on Saturday.
    I did get a DXA scan on sat. I got one on jan 16th and then yesterday to check progress. I am down 8%bf and have gained 4lbs of lean muscle since Jan :-)
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    n3qgit1r75v4.jpg
    ooczjpdwzdra.jpg
    2dufd885mo2i.jpg
    Yesterday was a crazy day! Meant to have these posted yesterday. So keep in mind I am not perfect, and I have birth battlewounds on my stomach. So here goes. Picture 1 (week 1 results) Picture 2 (week 4 1/2ish) Both front view. Picture 3 (week 1) picture 4 (week 4 1/2). I tried hard and ate right. Had it not been for a tooth infection I would have keep thru for 4 more days. My tooth got pulled and I feel better, but I can't do much for the next few days I guess till my meds are done killing the infection. Good job everyone! uruzitllazl6.jpg
  • Xlivnfree1982
    So as for our next challenge. Who all is in? I would like to do the 2 week Chole Ting challenge, and I can do to Ripped in 30. Aside from that, I will be walking on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes a day or strength/resistance training.

Let me know, I can make a new thread? Or we can just continue on here?
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm just over half way through vlogging my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program and have lost almost 15lbs since starting 7.5 weeks ago. Jillian workouts are really the only thing that get effective results for me but I keep forgetting that! I plan to try a Chloe Ting challenge after that as a 'breather' but go back to Jillian afterwards - probably Ripped in 30 for a month and then BodyShred.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    miriams76 wrote: »
    I'm just over half way through vlogging my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program and have lost almost 15lbs since starting 7.5 weeks ago. Jillian workouts are really the only thing that get effective results for me but I keep forgetting that! I plan to try a Chloe Ting challenge after that as a 'breather' but go back to Jillian afterwards - probably Ripped in 30 for a month and then BodyShred.

Morning. Yeah I have a few people on this thread that were going to move onto Ripped in 30 in July. We are just finishing up 30DS. I had pretty good results (posted on page 9). I was going to follow it up with a few things to keep me going. I didn't lose much weight, like 3 lbs maybe? But lost close to 13" in 4 weeks. Right now on mend from a tooth pulling after a really bad infection. Be back at it soon. Thanks for your story! I like to hear success stories to keep me going.
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I just disappeared. It turned out that my dog had very aggressive cancer and I had to make the awful decision to put her down early last Friday. I’ve been a mess since then but want to get back on the wagon again! What’s the plan for July and when do we start?

• mizalmond
    mizalmond wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I just disappeared. It turned out that my dog had very aggressive cancer and I had to make the awful decision to put her down early last Friday. I’ve been a mess since then but want to get back on the wagon again! What’s the plan for July and when do we start?

The good news is that the combo of 30DS and basic grief has helped. I’m down 6.4 lbs to 178.6 as of today, and have lost 2” off of my bust and hips, as well as 1.5” from my waist. I don’t want to stop now.
  • mizalmond
    @tams_89 Thank you. It’s been a rough week.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    mizalmond wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear. Well as far as the new challenge, you can start anytime. I will be starting on Monday the 6th becuase I am on meds right now for a really bad tooth infection. I had it pulled, but to make sure it heals and the infection goes away (about 70% right now) I was told no extra stress on my body till it was cleared up. So the 6th it is, if the infection is 100% cleared up.

Daily Routine for me on the 6th

Chloe Ting - 2 week challenge YouTube
    Treadmill - Only 30-45 minutes a day (6 days a week)
    Jillian Michaels - Ripped. Going to try the 6 days, 1 day off method for a month.