Replies

• merope2
    merope2 Posts: 60 Member
    Tuesday: all food logged
    Wednesday: log all food!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,064 Member
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    @Bex953172 Ive missed you!!! Have you been totally without a phone since march? Youre my hero, ive been trying to cut back on my screen time! These dang little conputers in our hand are so distracting but so convenient! I'm so happy you and the fam are all doing great!

Not sure if i had logged back on before your hiatus...but baby Ray is almost 5 months now :o I'm slowly crawling out of PPD and PPA. Being back here helps a whole lot! So happy your back!
    I'll be completely honest, I completely forgot you had a baby lmfao!!!!! How could I forge that lmao!!
    But that's amazing and im so glad you're well on the way to recovery!!

Haha drop your phone down the drain when you can't afford one lmao I honestly recommend it if you have trouble cutting down on screen time!! ;P
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2020
    Tuesday:
    1. Take at least one outdoor walk:)
    2. Track liquids--drink at least 8C water:(
    3. Finish grocery list for personal shopper :)
    Wednesday:
    1. Take at least one outdoor walk
    2. Track liquids and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate--drink at least 10C water
    3. Try to get one last batch of fresh strawberries for freezing
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,311 Member
    @Bex953172 I have so missed you. Glad you are doing well and adjusting to life in quarantine. Much love to you and your family. I'm sure they keep you on your toes!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    🌸🌸 “If it’s true that stress brings on weight loss, 🌸🌸
    why the heck am I not invisble right now?”
    by: Tamara Thomas on Instagram

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter

Tasks for Today ---
    Meet brother Dave for Bfast; get flood recovery update
    Pay Bills
    Water plants and hanging baskets
    Create grocery order for delivery
  • Bex953172
    @Bex953172 I have so missed you. Glad you are doing well and adjusting to life in quarantine. Much love to you and your family. I'm sure they keep you on your toes!

Tbh it's not been much of a change because I'm always at home anyway so I'm used to that, it's just having the kids 24/7 it had moments where it was rubbish and moments where it was nice to have them home. But when it was bad it was really bad lol!

Oh I got an eye infection lmao was that the last thing I posted? Slept in my contacts and had to go hospital for antibiotics etc. But because of Covid I had to go alone because I had no idea how long is be and couldn't expect ash and the kids to wait in the car so I had to drive half blind lmfao!
    But that cleared up within a week but I still haven't worn contacts since lol!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Wednesday 1 July

Thank for all your good wishes. Most of the formalities are now sorted and I met my normal health goals today. I’ve also booked the overnight sleeper for Sunday night and will be reunited with my husband after 4 and a half months apart 😊

How Wonderful for you both!!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Today I worked at my actual (vs. home) office and, trying to make the most of my time working on things that I can't from home, never had time to post JFT. But! Tonight I'm done reading my JFT posts backlog. Oh my! So many struggles, so many challenges. At the same time, I was struck by how strong and resilient each person here is. No matter what, everyone keeps posting and trying. Each of you is so impressive and inspiring!

I made some notes, but tbh, I petered out on that. For what it's worth, I'd like to comment to a few, and please don't be offended if I missed you. It's certainly not intentional.

Hugs to @PackerFanInGB @mytime6630 @Snowflake1968 @cesse47 @AJB1014 @ZizzyBumble for your losses and struggles. You are in my heart and my prayers.

@AJB1014 I loved your photo of Ray ~ such a cutie pie!

@Bex953172 So good to see you post again, I was wondering what had happened. Welcome back!!!

@TerriRichardson112 When I recently rejoined JFT after a short break, your "bouquet" poem at the top of your post was one of the first things I read, and it just made my day. Thank you!

@azulvioleta40 Wow, all that you do absolutely amazes me! To use an old-fashioned word, you are plucky. And that's a real compliment.

@PackerFanInGB I love your updated picture ~ so cute!

And that's all I can remember. Tomorrow I will post JFT again b/c I want the accountability. Have a great night, all!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,191 Member
    edited July 2020
    mytime6630 wrote: »

Goals today will be simple again,
    1. log all food :/
    2. concentrate on water :)
    3. go for a walk. Its raining now, but hoping tonite to get out. :) Walked 7.5 miles tonite ... feels so goodto walk. Somehow, the walking is the best therapy for me these days ... time to just clear my head, and focus on what I can.

They are doing what they call "boost" for hubbys radiation .. so he's been more tired, and just really hurts. He says it hurts to pee .. kinda like a urinary infection, but no relief. He does take a lot of Aleve to help. I think the next 2 weeks will be rough .. but then ... he will be finished! His last radiation treatment will be July 16th! Then its the waiting game for 6 weeks to run another psa, and hope the numbers are good and cancer has been beat.

I go to the store about once every 3-4 weeks .. tonite, went and stocked up. I did buy some sherbet and choc covered peanuts .. and already had a bowl of ice cream, and a handful of the nuts. Tasted so good!! But ... I also bought a lot of apples, and canned fruit to eat when I run out of apples. And popcorn. I need to keep healthy snacks available.

@azulvioleta6 -- happy to see you back as well. You have a lot on your plate, health wise, and the added scare with the virus, but you have proved how strong you are.

@Bex ... so happy to see you back! We all wondered what happened to you, but glad to see you doing OK, and joining us again! We all missed you1

@Packerfan... I hope you are doing OK, and trying to adjust to your news. And hope you look at all the positives right now in your life as well. Hugs to you dear friend.

I am so tired, and ready to get to bed .. and would love to respond to more.. but I agree with @cschmitz ... this is the best group of friends. We do not give up, no matter the struggles. And so many of us are facing real struggles right now. There is so much that is out of our control ... all we can control is how we treat ourselves, and our own health.. mental and physical.

Hugs to you all! You are like family to me.

Oh .. almost forgot to set my goals for Thurs, 7.2
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water
    3. go for walk ..

my goals are simple... until I get these back on track!
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Daily habits: track, 😀exercise, 😀journal😀
    Wednesday Action Plan
    1. Up at 6:30, pill, timer, weigh😀
    2. Pets, pill 😀
    3. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi😀
    4. On video by 0745😀
    5. Lunch = salad + chicken😀
    6. Walk after work—go to ATM😀
    7. Yoga stretches + 1 push-up 😀
    8. Dinner = left overs😀
    9. Notary👿
    10. Figure out Thursday workout slot😀
    11. Upstairs by 9👿
    12. Layout clothes😀
    13. Journal😀
    14. Meditate👿
    15. Lights out 9:45👿—but should only be off by 30 minutes

Today I discovered the joys of cauliflower rice with spicy taco seasoning. Where has this low calorie, healthy, filling dish been all my life? I also discovered how very pathetic I am at pushups right now. Humbling—I thought I was stronger. But I struggled my way through 2 (being generous...there was some knee assist involved) and I’ll only get better if I keep at it.

Happy pre-4th to all in the US; Happy Canada Day to my friends up North!

Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
    Thursday Action Plan
    1. Up at 0630, pill, timer, weigh
    2. Pets, pill
    3. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi
    4. On camera 0755
    5. Weights at 11:30
    6. Lunch = salad + chicken
    7. Call about notary paperwork
    8. Walk after work
    9. Dinner = left overs
    10. Plan exercise for Friday
    11. Journal
    12. Meditate
    13. Lights out 10:45

July personal challenge
    Bicep emoji if I got in at least 1 push-up; Yoga figure if I set my intention before eating
    July 1: 💪 , 🚫

GRATITUDE: I am grateful for the strength I feel building in my body which makes me feel more capable and safe.

WOTY: Habits
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    edited July 2020
    THink I might steal this goal, or just join you.

@pridesabtch Please join! I love when we do challenges, even self-declared ones. I get motivated by emojis, I guess. 😂
    Would love some company.
  • fairy_daisy
    fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
    Hi all, I met my goals yesterday but was too tired to exercise by the evening. Only on week 1 of Couch to 5k and already struggling! I’ll try harder today. Sticking to the same simple goals though: log everything, stay in the green, get to bed by 10.15. Hope you all have a good day.
  • Bex953172
    Kuhl50 wrote: »
    Daily habits: track, 😀exercise, 😀journal😀
    Wednesday Action Plan
    1. Up at 6:30, pill, timer, weigh😀
    2. Pets, pill 😀
    3. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi😀
    4. On video by 0745😀
    5. Lunch = salad + chicken😀
    6. Walk after work—go to ATM😀
    7. Yoga stretches + 1 push-up 😀
    8. Dinner = left overs😀
    9. Notary👿
    10. Figure out Thursday workout slot😀
    11. Upstairs by 9👿
    12. Layout clothes😀
    13. Journal😀
    14. Meditate👿
    15. Lights out 9:45👿—but should only be off by 30 minutes

Today I discovered the joys of cauliflower rice with spicy taco seasoning. Where has this low calorie, healthy, filling dish been all my life? I also discovered how very pathetic I am at pushups right now. Humbling—I thought I was stronger. But I struggled my way through 2 (being generous...there was some knee assist involved) and I’ll only get better if I keep at it.

Happy pre-4th to all in the US; Happy Canada Day to my friends up North!

Daily habits: track, exercise, journal
    Thursday Action Plan
    1. Up at 0630, pill, timer, weigh
    2. Pets, pill
    3. Breakfast = yogurt + Kashi
    4. On camera 0755
    5. Weights at 11:30
    6. Lunch = salad + chicken
    7. Call about notary paperwork
    8. Walk after work
    9. Dinner = left overs
    10. Plan exercise for Friday
    11. Journal
    12. Meditate
    13. Lights out 10:45

July personal challenge
    Bicep emoji if I got in at least 1 push-up; Yoga figure if I set my intention before eating
    July 1: 💪 , 🚫

GRATITUDE: I am grateful for the strength I feel building in my body which makes me feel more capable and safe.

WOTY: Habits

As for the push ups.. it may only be 2 but it's still 2 more than I can do lmao!
    My weak arms fail me every time lmfao ;)
  • Bex953172
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    @HEGoddard0928 omg your evening treat sounds so yummy! I was obbsessed with yogurt when I was pregnant but havent had it much lately. Im gonna add that to my next grocery order. Ray is good! Hes sleeping thru the night at 4 months! Im a lucky mama
    nyaz68dwxkde.jpg

Omg I saw someone post about a pic and had to go back and find it and I'm so glad I did! He's so cute!
    And omg you are SO lucky on the sleeping! Mine did the same and its honestly a blessing, it makes your days livable because you can actually get a decent sleep yourself lol!!
    And hopefully he'll always be a good sleeper, if his sleep starts to get disrupted start looking at "sleep regressions" normally means they're brains learning something new so it could be crawling etc or learning that you exist as you're own seperate person not as an extension lol!
  • chupacabragumbo
    chupacabragumbo Posts: 31 Member
    Today I'm gonna go for a run, even if the humidity is above 85% like it was yesterday.
    I'm always glad when I do it, but not so glad while I'm doing it.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    @mytime6630 - so glad you have an end in sight for the radiation treatment. I’m sure that will be a relief!

@Kuhl50 - I also like the personal challenges. They help keep me accountable. I thought one... No eating chips!

WEDNESDAY:
    - Log everything / stay green🟢
    - Exercise (weights)🟢
    - Set up meetings for E🟢
    - Laundry - 5-6 loads🟢
    - Set up HSA🟢
    - Bank/July budget🟢

I finally crossed a couple of financial tasks off my list this week. These have been hanging on me for months, but with homeschooling I just couldn’t manage it. Now that we’re on summer break, it’s like my brain turned back on again and has allowed me to focus on information other than fractions and phonics! 😂

JFT THURSDAY:
    - My wedding anniversary-14 years💕
    - Log it all / stay green
    - Exercise
    - Start sorting paperwork
    - Start planning girls bday party

JULY CHALLENGE:
    In an attempt to refocus this month, I’ve decided to try and give up chips. This will be extremely difficult. I eat them almost daily. They are my weakness. I’m using a bikini as my emoji, since that will be a goal for next summer!

**************NO CHIP CHALLENGE*************
    July 1
    👙
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Good morning! I'm super late today.

Yesterday 7/1

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen😞
    2. Get 30 minutes of some kind of activity/movement😁
    3. Finish work by 5:30😁

JFT 7/2

1. Pay attention to hunger levels and listen
    2. Get 30 minutes of some kind of activity/movement
    3. Finish work by 5:30
  • pridesabtch
    JFT Wednesday

-Up early for a walk :smiley:
    - Load cars 😃
    - Straighten house😃
    - Shower😃
    - Head to the camp site, 2.5 hour drive😃
    - Set up camp 😃
    - check out the surroundings😃
    - Hot dogs for dinner & roasted 😃marshmallows for dessert.
    - Hang around the camp fire.😃

Can't wait to get away! Happy Wednesday y'all!
  • pridesabtch
    Oops hit done...

Yesterday was a great day! Hot here, set up cannon and then went exploring. Found waterfalls & the natural water slides. Even with travel I got in just under 19k in steps. Played cats and listen to music late into the night.

Today is rafting and swimming (getting wet probably not actual swimming) hopefully followed by an evening walk. I did get up early and do a hilly hike at a casual pace. It’s 8:00am and I already have 10k steps. Go me!

JFT Thursday
    - up early and walk 😇
    - 10 push ups💪 1 real push up, 9 on my knees
    - Start fire 😁
    - Boil water for hot chocolate 😁
    - Eat breakfast, eggs & link sausage
    - Get ready to go white water rafting.
    - Go rafting
    - Lunch
    - Finish rafting
    - Dry off and hit the water for some relaxation. Waterfalls and all!
    - Back to campsite for burgers and hang time maybe some games
    - Evening hike/walk if it’s light.

Have a great day y’all!