What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    sauerkraut.
  • pancakerunner
    another one: sweet eggs :)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Mini cucumbers.
  • pancakerunner
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I just *kitten* love big tubs, boards, plates of piles of fresh in season veggies. To me there is no better taste than beautiful in season hairloom tomato, with just a bit of salt to bring out the sweetness even more.

cherry tomatoes too! yum
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I just *kitten* love big tubs, boards, plates of piles of fresh in season veggies. To me there is no better taste than beautiful in season hairloom tomato, with just a bit of salt to bring out the sweetness even more.

cherry tomatoes too! yum

Random but I like regular tomatoes but HATE cherry tomatoes. They taste so different than regular tomatoes. I always order salads without them at restaurants.
  • pancakerunner

cherry tomatoes too! yum

Random but I like regular tomatoes but HATE cherry tomatoes. They taste so different than regular tomatoes. I always order salads without them at restaurants.

I am the opposite!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member

cherry tomatoes too! yum

Same here! Cherry tomatoes are a little too acidic for me. I like the more mild flavor of large tomatoes.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    I just discovered homemade pita.... yuuuuuuum.... and I made a whole wheat variety....
  • deraffemikey06
    deraffemikey06 Posts: 50 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Brownies; specifically the chocolate brownie, chocolate peanut butter bliss brownie, and chocolate hazelnut brownie flavors. I have one with a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk almost every night after dinner. 180 calories for 22g of protein with only 7g of carbs, 4g of sugar, and 6g of fat. No other protein brownie has come close to these for me. They taste even better when you microwave them for 15 seconds.

@Maxematics Where do you get these at? they look like a great idea for me!!
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Lately my go to snack is 1 whole semi-peeled cucumber cut with 1 whole lemon juiced on them and dash of lemon pepper. It's good. Try it.

That sounds great to me!!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Breakstone cottage cheese doubles after a swim...100 calories!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Dhal. Any and all dhals, don’t care what pulse or veg it’s made with. It’s all I’m thinking about when my mind turns to ‘what’s for dinner?’ lately.

With a side of either cauliflower, some sort of green bean (Kenyan, Runner and especially Broad Beans) plus a few fridge cold yellow cherry tomatoes and a chopped/sliced hard boiled egg if I’m feeling hungry!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Fresh oranges picked straight off my tree. Sweet and juicy.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pizza reheated in the air fryer!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Oatmeal and pb2. I regret my post 4 months ago saying pb2 was disappointing. You all converted me. And now I have an obsession.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Oatmeal and pb2. I regret my post 4 months ago saying pb2 was disappointing. You all converted me. And now I have an obsession.

lol, I loveeee pb2. My favorite thing to do is make a chocolate sauce and drizzle it over strawberries with truvia in a wrap. 3zn94tuiaqxj.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member

lol, I loveeee pb2. My favorite thing to do is make a chocolate sauce and drizzle it over strawberries with truvia in a wrap. 3zn94tuiaqxj.jpeg

You are inspiring
  • pancakerunner

You are inspiring

I love pb2 + vkrt57o15aam.png
  • pancakerunner
    cmbmzj0s1x1b.png
    fm1d0zgbhta9.png
  • pancakerunner
    Homemade Fresh Pineapple Agua Fresca
    Homemade Fresh Watermelon Agua Fresca
    (No Sugar Added)

95t8wt1p5xrw.jpeg