Post weight losses. Hold me accountable (Thanks!)

Options

Replies

• beth2662
    beth2662 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started three weeks ago at 225 now im at 219
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    4 people dieting in this house now, bought a digital scale that will hold everyones data separately, which I love. Today I was really happy when it read 190. Forty more to go but I'm not setting a date to lose by as I would like to do it as healthily as I can. This site rocks especially in the motivation department. It's wonderful to know I'm not alone and can come here for a inspiration when I'm down. Thanks everyone, but especially Mike who made this site.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 more pounds so I am down to 128 pounds.
    3 pounds to go!!
  • jasip7
    jasip7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Started MFP on July 19th at 196
    Today Oct 3rd- 176

I've hit a milestone! 20 pounds. My body mass indicator no longer says obese...woo hoo!
    26 more to go.
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Down another pound and a half !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wardogg
    Options
    Started 9/1/07 182
    Today 10/5/07 173

155 goal with improved run times as well as weight training
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Its Friday and its weigh in day.
    This last 2 weeks I haven't done much as far as excercise as I have been sick and not excercising other than my day to day walking.

9/16 260
    10/05 258

I would love to see more but am trying to stay positive with the successes I have had. But I am still in the same pants. I have lost all my weight in my face, chest and arms so far. I have only lost 2 inches in my hips. Darn it I want that the most.

Eve
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This is awesome - I LOVE hearing about how people are doing. I am inspired by everyone here....

Me -
    Started three weeks ago: 158
    Today: 152
    Goal: 140 by 12/27 for my 10th Wedding Anniversary
    Eventually: back to 135 which is my target weight.

My problem - salty , crunchy food, not sweets. I could eat a bag of chips in one sitting. So, I'm eating lots of pretzels which are really dry, but at least their salty!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Eve23 - You are doing great!!!! You have lost 22 pounds in 5 weeks. What an accomplishment. It will start to come off where you want it soon. Keep going - make it happen!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Started this website after loosing 20lbs.

So start date of 9/15/07 227lbs
    Today 220 lbs
    overall goal 145
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,996 Member
    Options
    MFP Weekly Loss

And yet another week flies by:

Started MFP Aug 22 @ 195 lbs (5’8”)
    (Goal loss 37 lbs)
    Week 6 / Oct 7________________ 181 = 2.5 lbs loss / 14.0 total loss

I joined a gym and start with my trainer Monday, October 8. Good luck everyone!

Cheryl
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    *************Biggest sigh EVER*****************

Well, last week was bad.
    No exercise AT ALL but I did watch what I ate except on Friday, Saturday & yesterday......

It was my daughters 7th birthday on Friday and she chose to go to Applebee's for dinner then Saturday was her bowling party... I've said enough.

I GAINED BACK TO THE 2 POUNDS I LOST LAST WEEK!!!

I'm back to 130 pounds. *******UGH!!!******
  • jessup_70
    Options
    like this idea .

september 10 i was 307 lbs
    stayed on the food plan and exercise religously for 2 weeks and lost a whopping 17 lbs.
    this week i ended up sick ( too much too fast) and missed 3 days at the gym but still ate well.
    lost only 1 lb, ( remember i didnt do anything before deciding to change)
    so now a 18 lb weight loss in about 3 weeks.
    starting a different work out routine which includes cardio ( which i have been doing) and weight training,

i am waiting for the plateau to happen and i hope to have some suggestions on training changes to put that spark back into my loss...'michael
  • prrizza425
    prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    9/24/07 - 205
    10/8/07 - 196

YAY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS WORKS. I NEVER TRIED COUNTING CALORIES BEFORE.
  • sassycass
    sassycass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm fairly new & like this site a lot.

started:
    9/24 @ 217 lbs.
    10/8 @ 211 lbs.

I haven't found time to exercise yet, bc I'm a single mom to a busy 13 yr old who is in soccer, volleyball and band. Plus a three year old. Add two jobs to that mix and I barely find time to sleep.

That said, I'm going to try and start walking over my lunch hour (30 minutes) or go to the weight room (I work at the local high school).
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi

These numbers are not all that accurate because don't have a scale as of yet but i started a week ago at what i guessed to be 157 which is mostly post baby as my newest addition is 2months old my goal 120. But hear is the thing as a teenager I made myself very sick worrying about a number on the scale so i try not to focus on that number so much anymore. To me it is inches that matter and those numbers are:
    Chest -39
    hips-39
    waist-34
  • Sun-Shine
    Options
    Ok here goes....
    Current weight....158
    Goal......120
    I have had two kids and my youngest is 10 months. I weighed in at 194 before I had her and weighed 170 when I got home. (water retention)
    I got down to 142 faily easily
    Now Ive gained almost 20 ponds back! Alll this in 10 months!
    Chest 33
    waist 32.5
    hips 42.5
    Oh , and Im 5' 2"
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This is a little scary, but maybe it will help me get off of this plateau.

When I joined in the middle of Sept., I was 227.

As of today 10/10, I was 226.2 :(

Sugarlove: i too have a 10 month old. My other 2 are 3 3/4 and 2 3/4. It was way easier to lose weight the first time. Not sure what's going on this time arounf, but I don't ever remember it being this hard before to lose.
  • vspvsp
    vspvsp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If this site doesn't motivate - nothing will! http://www.poodwaddle.com/realage.swf
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    It isn't Friday yet but I am going to do this now.

8/20 280
    8/27 270
    9/6 265
    9/16 260
    10/05 258
    10/11 255

I have been feeling pretty good about things. The one thing I am struggling with is that I want to eat. I have a particular craving for french bread that is irrisistable. So I am going to try and get past that and get down to business. I have a loooonnnnngggg way to go. But as long as there is improvement I am thrilled.

Eve