Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• deraffemikey06deraffemikey06 Member Posts: 50 Member Member Posts: 50 Member
    New to the community, just looking for ideas on getting easy vegetables for snack food with little or no prep.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,436 Member Member Posts: 4,436 Member
    Sooooo does anyone want any expired protein bars? Quest and One mostly.
    Omg quest original recipe !????

+ the beyond cereal bars and a few discontinued flavors lol

I am interested in the expired quest bars LOL. I can trade you non expired quest bars I have a few boxes or paypal you. Quest original formula even if expired is 10000x better than they are now I bet.

Ahhh I unfortunately don’t have any OG quest formula. But DO have some original beyond cereal bars lol. Oldest quest bars I have are 2016 😱
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,018 Member Member Posts: 1,018 Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,662 Member Member Posts: 5,662 Member
    It’s been years since I had a payday bar but they were always one of my favorites after softball practice hah. Chocolate ones sound amazing, I’d try them. bhbhrnilqz5o.jpeg
    mloe1pl9q1sp.jpeg
    p7bm1u37451a.jpeg
    qke9wakvgho1.jpeg
    Bought these chicken mochi balls from Trader Joe’s. They were awesome! The dough was nice and soft. The dough was spicy and the inside was sweet. Really delicious I would buy again.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,662 Member Member Posts: 5,662 Member
    New rebate whole bag of jalapeno cheddar snack house puffs. They are high protein. Got my refund already right after they shipped! These freebies are so much better because they are guaranteed lol.

https://www.facebook.com/snackhousepuffs/posts/2682321602087900
    gggsd89s08eh.png
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,436 Member Member Posts: 4,436 Member
    The kelloggs peanut butter looks interesting
    I tried the caulipower chicken. AWESOME!! I made them in my air fryer and they came out super crunchy on the outside. The breading is really good and thick. I was surprised by how much I liked them because I didn't have high hopes.

zhtdvp2t9ny9.jpg
    3kigo5jtd0hk.jpeg
    56yys1hj3mza.png
    edited July 19
    Free cereal! Never heard of this brand but they send you paypal refund after you send them a pic of your receipt!

yormcigjmzxt.png

https://www.facebook.com/140848183352200/posts/773631943407151/
    edited July 20
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,498 Member Member Posts: 1,498 Member
    I tried the caulipower chicken. AWESOME!! I made them in my air fryer and they came out super crunchy on the outside. The breading is really good and thick. I was surprised by how much I liked them because I didn't have high hopes.

zhtdvp2t9ny9.jpg
    3kigo5jtd0hk.jpeg
    56yys1hj3mza.png

Love the spicy ones. Would get them more if they weren't 8 bucks

zhtdvp2t9ny9.jpg
    3kigo5jtd0hk.jpeg
    56yys1hj3mza.png

Me too! I wrote caulipower asking for coupons and they sent me 5 for free products! I don't think I will be buying all the time after my coupons are used up LOL.

Speaking of free product coupons.... they send you coupon for free yogurt if you sign up for their contest. https://redwoodhill.com/goat-for-it-giveaway/1sflcjl65lld.png
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,498 Member Member Posts: 1,498 Member

zhtdvp2t9ny9.jpg
    3kigo5jtd0hk.jpeg
    56yys1hj3mza.png

Me too! I wrote caulipower asking for coupons and they sent me 5 for free products! I don't think I will be buying all the time after my coupons are used up LOL.

Speaking of free product coupons.... they send you coupon for free yogurt if you sign up for their contest. https://redwoodhill.com/goat-for-it-giveaway/1sflcjl65lld.png

What did you say when you wrote them?
    @Idontcareyoupick I said how much I like their products but they are so expensive and want to keep being able to buy is there any chance you have any coupons? Lol

These were posted awhile back but they are finally out now! I bet they are delicious. Chocolate covered popcorn is another weakness of mine along with chocolate covered pretzels. The sweet and salty just gets me lol. 7m6kre0a9geq.jpeg
    @Idontcareyoupick I said how much I like their products but they are so expensive and want to keep being able to buy is there any chance you have any coupons? Lol

These were posted awhile back but they are finally out now! I bet they are delicious. Chocolate covered popcorn is another weakness of mine along with chocolate covered pretzels. The sweet and salty just gets me lol. 7m6kre0a9geq.jpeg

Thanks. I'll have to give that a try
    x2fd6puldb8x.pngzjqvmhzjohl1.png

ibwbcyn2nxaq.png
    New flavors of zbars
    yf7h61lauco0.png
    Made by stoke bars. I LOVE their bars! I wonder if this will be better than walden farms marshmallow stuff (which is gross). Would like to try it.
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,827 Member Member Posts: 2,827 Member
    Me and Little Debbie go way back, so I couldn't just walk on by these babies at the Byrne Dairy last night. They were better than I expected.

GUEST_05b5be9a-a30e-40a5-a22e-84efaabc5def?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg
    Me and Little Debbie go way back, so I couldn't just walk on by these babies at the Byrne Dairy last night. They were better than I expected.

GUEST_05b5be9a-a30e-40a5-a22e-84efaabc5def?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg

exclusive summer edition... how?? ahah
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,787 Member Member Posts: 4,787 Member
    x2fd6puldb8x.pngzjqvmhzjohl1.png

ibwbcyn2nxaq.png
    New flavors of zbars

Love me some cliff kid bars.
    0k92v8wfydzk.png
    wouldn't say it's a health food, but I forgot how much I like these